am i doomed to hell?

is there
Not so fast! What better way is there to show love and devotion to the FSM than to celebrate his torture in boiling water and death as you eat?

"Take eat, for this is my body, and how 'bout this sauce. And blessèd is the fruit of thy parmesean cheeses."

Its not sauce, Its gravy!

Off to the pot sink you flippant twit where you can ponder your sins and polish the holy vessels with elbow grease.

Americans have a thing for gravy. Your pour it all over all sorts of things.

I know right? I'm sayin', if tomato sauce is to be 'gravy' what's that brown meaty stuff next to the turkey on Thanksgiving? Sauce?

This ^^ was the point of the Great Schism of the FSM. That's when I went to follow Bob.

74f7aa76c28947e3ce5d200487bfe9e9.jpg
Is there a word for GRAVY in Italian or Latin? I mean the "flour and
pan scrapings" which is called "gravy" in the civilized world? "jus"
as in "au jus" is not gravy-------since it is not glopped up with flour etc

Pan scrapings. Glopped up. lol.

The thing with Ameican men, they like gravy poured over bread.

Off to the pot sink you flippant twit where you can ponder your sins and polish the holy vessels with elbow grease.

I know right? I'm sayin', if tomato sauce is to be 'gravy' what's that brown meaty stuff next to the turkey on Thanksgiving? Sauce?

This ^^ was the point of the Great Schism of the FSM. That's when I went to follow Bob.

who's Bob? lol

How can I join? How much does it cost? Do I have to mutilate any body parts?

J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the Subgenius. Mutilating body parts is optional, but I'll wager it scores you points, as long as it's somebody else's body parts.

latest

lol... Very tempting indeed. I often ask myself what would Jesus do. So I'll pass.

I'm going into the wilderness to live among the wild beasts of the field, party with sinners and prostitutes, keep company with all sorts of bad characters, and live out the rest of my days eating pasta puttanesca..with a nice an a spicy sicillian meata balls on the side.

If that doesn't work out I can always nail myself to a flagpole and start a new religion.
is there
"Take eat, for this is my body, and how 'bout this sauce. And blessèd is the fruit of thy parmesean cheeses."

southern delicacy. Long ago---when I was young-----I took a LONG bus trip to
see a friend in Kansas. I met a girl from a civilized state------during the trip
there were stops------we both WONDERED ------'"how do they make 'gravy'
from toast " ?????????

is there
Not so fast! What better way is there to show love and devotion to the FSM than to celebrate his torture in boiling water and death as you eat?

The rest of the civilized world? Pft. If it weren't for the Italians the rest of world wouldn't know how to eat. The rest of the world wouldn't be eating Jesus either without any sauce or gravy au jus or otherwise, but I haven't decided yet whether that's good or bad..

Time will tell.

Maybe when Jesus comes down from the sky he will bring some sauce, gravy, salt and pepper, something, to make that matzo taste better.

Last edited:
is there

Glopped up with flour? Well now you're talkin' roux, chère.

who's Bob? lol

How can I join? How much does it cost? Do I have to mutilate any body parts?

J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the Subgenius. Mutilating body parts is optional, but I'll wager it scores you points, as long as it's somebody else's body parts.

latest

lol... Very tempting indeed. I often ask myself what would Jesus do. So I'll pass.

I'm going into the wilderness to live among the wild beasts of the field, party with sinners and prostitutes, keep company with all sorts of bad characters, and live out the rest of my days eating pasta puttanesca..with a nice an a spicy sicillian meata balls on the side.

If that doesn't work out I can always nail myself to a flagpole and start a new religion.
is there

southern delicacy. Long ago---when I was young-----I took a LONG bus trip to
see a friend in Kansas. I met a girl from a civilized state------during the trip
there were stops------we both WONDERED ------'"how do they make 'gravy'
from toast " ?????????

You need a blender.

is there

You're more civilised than I thought.

is there

You're more civilised than I thought.

Oh shit. What gave me away? The accent grave? :eek:

is there

The rest of the civilized world? Pft. If it weren't for the Italians the world wouldn't know how to eat. They wouldn't be eating Jesus either, but I haven't decided yet whether that's good or bad..

Time will tell.

If it weren't for the native americans (like Montezuma) ----the Italians
would have neither tomatoes or capsaicin for pizza-------or potatoes for
those little puffy things, or corn for polenta.........etc etc etc.
make America GREAT AGAIN

is there

The rest of the civilized world? Pft. If it weren't for the Italians the world wouldn't know how to eat. They wouldn't be eating Jesus either, but I haven't decided yet whether that's good or bad..

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

hmmm. maybe someone should tell them...Don't forget, tobacco, marijuana, mescaline, peyote, magic mushrooms, corn whiskey and vodka..

Gotta love the native americans.

Want to make america great again? Go all the way.

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

Good points, except for the capsaicin. Lotsa capsaicin coming from cuisines of southeast Asia and the Subcontinent (not to be confused with the Subgenius). Blame Marco Polo. Me, I grow my own ghost peppers.

I must say the irony is delicious, pun intended, connecting dots of Native Americans with MAGA-man and his penchant for dismissing them as "Pocahontas" and "they don't look like Indians to me".

Speaking of Indians I was about to counter hobelim 's "If it weren't for the Italians the world wouldn't know how to eat" with the observation that while Italian is one of my faves and there's nothing like a goodly baked Eggplant Parmesean (PBUI), usually my meals tend to be curries. That elusive ingredient from India that is so elusive in Western cuisine, I believe it's called "flavor".

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

hmmm. maybe someone should tell them...Don't forget, tobacco, marijuana, mescaline, peyote, magic mushrooms, corn whiskey and vodka..

Gotta love the Natives...

Why not?

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

Gotta love the Natives...

"Hey! Corn! Now we can make tortillas!"

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

Good points, except for the capsaicin. Lotsa capsaicin coming from cuisines of southeast Asia and the Subcontinent (not to be confused with the Subgenius). Blame Marco Polo. Me, I grow my own ghost peppers.

I must say the irony is delicious, pun intended, connecting dots of Native Americans with MAGA-man and his penchant for dismissing them as "Pocahontas" and "they don't look like Indians to me".

Speaking of Indians I was about to counter hobelim 's "If it weren't for the Italians the world wouldn't know how to eat" with the observation that while Italian is one of my faves and there's nothing like a goodly baked Eggplant Parmesean (PBUI), usually my meals tend to be curries. That elusive ingredient from India that is so elusive in Western cuisine, I believe it's called "flavor".

As much as I like the Italian, I go with the French.

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

America was once great? Who knew? :dunno:

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

Yeah we're not talking sex here.

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

London is the place for Indian curries. Paris for Chinese food.

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

You're not?

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

London is the place for Indian curries. Paris for Chinese food.

London was in fact my introduction to curry. :thup:

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

You're not?

We weren't --- but I can turn on a dime. :D

is there

Time will tell.

make America GREAT AGAIN

America was once great? Who knew? :dunno:

Rump just can't spell "grate".

It's the covfêfe syndrome.

Forum List

Back