Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.
These sorts of black lives don't, anyway...not even to other black folks.

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

I get tired of such guilt ridden, stupid, blame America first ignorance.

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l
We've never minded killing in america.

Especially when it is justified, homo.
We always justify it. Feeling homoerotic today?

Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.
What are not mutually exclusive? Home invasion robberies and killing the intruder? No, they are not mutually exclusive and in fact one often guarantees the other.

What is celebratory?

In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.

As long as it's done right.....can't shoot them in the back if they are running out the door or down the street....the law says the danger has passed at that point. Can't shoot the neighbor by sending a round through your wall and then his....most HP 9mm won't pass through two walls but ya never know....also true with buckshot. Personally I wouldn't accept a surrender from a home-invader....double-tap the motherfucker as long as there's no witnesses in the room.

In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.
I've had two home invasions that did not end in rape or homicide(s).

I've had one attempt.
The only reason they're still walking this earth today is they didnt brandish a firearm or knife.
Instead they turned and ran at the sight of the 870 shorty and jumped into their "broken down car" and hauled ass.

As long as it's done right.....can't shoot them in the back if they are running out the door or down the street....the law says the danger has passed at that point. Can't shoot the neighbor by sending a round through your wall and then his....most HP 9mm won't pass through two walls but ya never know....also true with buckshot. Personally I wouldn't accept a surrender from a home-invader....double-tap the motherfucker as long as there's no witnesses in the room.

Of course all that depends on the state.

got

Illegal advice? Classic. "As long as it's done right".

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.

I've had one attempt.
The only reason they're still walking this earth today is they didnt brandish a firearm or knife.
Instead they turned and ran at the sight of the 870 shorty and jumped into their "broken down car" and hauled ass.

Mine was white trash 20 somethings. Lived in a primarily black/mexican neighborhood; white boys. One of the punks lived next door, a shitbum living off of his deadbeat mom who didn't work either. Once he knew I knew it was him? He couldn't give me a wide enough berth.

But like I say, he was a fuck up and a punk. A bit later he had warrants out which were posted online, he showed back up at his momma's, I called the cops and they came by and scooped him up. Did time.

I can't think of a state that says you can back-shoot an intruder unless he spun around from another round hitting him. If you pursue, you can't use deadly force unless they show a weapon at another location.

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead
They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.

Go fuck a pancake .....AJ!

That was an awesome result....
You already know the shooter was black
Because if he was white a million man
March would be on it's way to Florida.
Good for him he did right by his mother!
He is a real Hero!

Jo

I'm going to say this and bear the wrath. If I have to kill someone who breaks into my house. Why would anybody have a problem with that. You notice they haven't released the Race of the Hero who made us all safer. Releasing that info would be way to dangerous until they find these people a new place to live, with new identities and complete protection from idiots Like BLM

I'll guarantee the shooter was also black.

Jo

I've had one attempt.

Mine was white trash 20 somethings. Lived in a primarily black/mexican neighborhood; white boys. One of the punks lived next door, a shitbum living off of his deadbeat mom who didn't work either. Once he knew I knew it was him? He couldn't give me a wide enough berth.

But like I say, he was a fuck up and a punk. A bit later he had warrants out which were posted online, he showed back up at his momma's, I called the cops and they came by and scooped him up. Did time.

Mine were four south americans or mexicans.
But living in Texas thats no surprise.

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead
So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

I can't think of a state that says you can back-shoot an intruder unless he spun around from another round hitting him. If you pursue, you can't use deadly force unless they show a weapon at another location.

You can protect your property in Texas with deadly force.

You can in every state...you just can't backshoot or chase the perp off the property and shoot him....that's the same everywhere. You can only use deadly force when you perceive your life or a companion's life is in jeopardy. There are several guys who didn't think about what they'd do in a life or death situation, made the wrong move and are sitting in prison with the kind of trash they killed.....don't be that guy.

So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

So he should have tried to talk them out of shooting his mother instead of killing their asses? Listen, if you fucks are thinking about starting a civil war with us, you better think again, sissy-britches.....you've already lost.

Forum List

Back