Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead

Dammit! Now we'll never find a cure for cancer.
Goldman Sachs tells investors to stay away from investing in cures, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Now the white hoods have something to cheer about and dance, dance, dance..

Hell, a happy ending always makes we want to dance. The guy fired on two drawn guns and deaded both of them? That's some good shooting.

They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.
These sorts of black lives don't, anyway...not even to other black folks.

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

I get tired of such guilt ridden, stupid, blame America first ignorance.

I'm going to say this and bear the wrath. If I have to kill someone who breaks into my house. Why would anybody have a problem with that. You notice they haven't released the Race of the Hero who made us all safer. Releasing that info would be way to dangerous until they find these people a new place to live, with new identities and complete protection from idiots Like BLM

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

You can always count on LIbEral filth, such as H B Lowrie to side with criminals against law-abiding citizens.

One of the deaders was known to the woman and her son. No doubt the family didn't want to be thought of as racists and tried to treat the killer as a normal person

You can always count on LIbEral filth, such as H B Lowrie to side with criminals against law-abiding citizens.
Ya rubes don't even have a thread here. Burglars foiled. The end.

One of the deaders was known to the woman and her son. No doubt the family didn't want to be thought of as racists and tried to treat the killer as a normal person
I'm not sure anyone who has ever killed another is a "normal" person. That is not a normal event in the course of a life across society.

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l

The attacked family may well have been black also.......the 911 call didn't sound crackah-white (it's hard to tell in Dixie) so who knows?.....if so, those black lives matter...they defended their home and the invaders are in Hell where they belong....shooting pool and smoking spliffs with Trayvon and Michael Brown (the big gentle bear in Ferguson who robbed a convenience store, punched the cop, tried to get his weapon, walked away and came back (not shot in back).

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l
We've never minded killing in america.

The attacked family may well have been black also.......the 911 call didn't sound crackah-white (it's hard to tell in Dixie) so who knows?.....if so, those black lives matter...they defended their home and the invaders are in Hell where they belong....shooting pool and smoking spliffs with Trayvon and Michael Brown (the big gentle bear who robbed a convenience store, punched the cop, tried to get his weapon, walked away and came back (not shot in back).
Who's is vengeance again?

Forum List

Back