Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

Of course all that depends on the state.

I can't think of a state that says you can back-shoot an intruder unless he spun around from another round hitting him. If you pursue, you can't use deadly force unless they show a weapon at another location.

You can protect your property in Texas with deadly force.

You can in every state...you just can't backshoot or chase the perp off the property and shoot him....that's the same everywhere. You can only use deadly force when you perceive your life or a companion's life is in jeopardy. There are several guys who didn't think about what they'd do in a life or death situation, made the wrong move and are sitting in prison with the kind of trash they killed.....don't be that guy.

TX Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. – Law of Self Defense

If you want to buy into the theory you can shoot somebody for stealing a bicycle out of your yard, or chase them down the street firing because you "don't believe it can be retrieved by other means", go on ahead but you'll end up in prison.

Texas property rights and the use of firearms is well documented.
Personally I'm not gonna go wild west if I catch some dumbass trying to lift my rims and tires off my truck in broad daylight unless they pull a weapon. Of course they better drop that property or I can shoot em.
Catch em in the dead of night in my driveway all bets are off.
I can legally kill them and I will for my own protection.

Personally I'm not gonna go wild west if I catch some dumbass trying to lift my rims and tires off my truck in broad daylight unless they pull a weapon. Of course they better drop that property or I can shoot em.

Until you've shot somebody it's all just theory.....I can replace everything I have and I've done enough shooting to last two lifetimes.....if the pitiful son of a bitch needs a bicycle I didn't secure, I have insurance, the frame # in case it's recovered, and I don't need to pay some ambulance-chaser $200 an hour because the DA has a hardon for me. Even if a jury finds you innocent you can kiss your wealth goodbye.....Inside the house or garage is a different story. But outside, even in the back yard, if the thief has a weapon, I'm not making him pull it... I'm good with giving him a way out. Then I redouble my security and go cruising looking for my bicycle....if I see somebody on it on a dark street, then I take it back, by any means necessary.

Until you've shot somebody it's all just theory.....I can replace everything I have and I've done enough shooting to last two lifetimes.....if the pitiful son of a bitch needs a bicycle I didn't secure, I have insurance, the frame # in case it's recovered, and I don't need to pay some ambulance-chaser $200 an hour because the DA has a hardon for me. Even if a jury finds you innocent you can kiss your wealth goodbye.....Inside the house or garage is a different story. But outside, even in the back yard, if the thief has a weapon, I'm not making him pull it... I'm good with giving him a way out. Then I redouble my security and go cruising looking for my bicycle....if I see somebody on it on a dark street, then I take it back, by any means necessary.

Wait....I'm confused.
You're ready to go after your bike with any means necessary on the street but not out of your garage?

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead

I love a happy ending...……….

One of the deaders was known to the woman and her son. No doubt the family didn't want to be thought of as racists and tried to treat the killer as a normal person
I'm not sure anyone who has ever killed another is a "normal" person. That is not a normal event in the course of a life across society.

Would you defend your family?

They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.
These sorts of black lives don't, anyway...not even to other black folks.

What is your "clever" implication? That racist white America put a gun into the hands of these two lawless home invaders
and forced them to menace, threaten and ultimately rob, and more (if only they'd gotten the chance)?

I get tired of such guilt ridden, stupid, blame America first ignorance.

We should weep for the Society that made these animals. Not vilify the Society that stopped them. We kill babies before birth. So a few dead thugs isn't a big deal is it! Condolences to the families. :boohoo:
l
We've never minded killing in america.

Killing happens all over the world dumb ass....

Wait....I'm confused.
You're ready to go after your bike with any means necessary on the street but not out of your garage?

Short of murder...sure why not? The insurance is paying for it....well, the bikes I ride are worth less than the deductible so scratch that....okay, so I'm out the bike but not paying a pettifogger to defend me against a murder charge, bogus or not. So I'm still ahead. Then I see my bike on a dark street...by any means necessary short of murder and I won't paralyze him either. So lets say I roll up on him and say "nice bike, want to sell it" and he either races off or says "hell yeah!". So then I knock his ass out with the tire iron I got behind my back, take his wallet, watch, shoes, etc, and of course my bike. See? When ya hit 70 ya got to approach things in a different manner...you'll see, unless you murder some punk and end up in the state prison.

In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.
I've had two home invasions that did not end in rape or homicide(s).

Two home invasions?

So the sex was consensual?

In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.
Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.

Look up Joe Horn.
A Texas Hero who I would be proud to call my neighbor.
Blk on blk crime, and the son took out the trash.

As a retired ADT alarm sales exec, I can tell you the figures don't lie....home invasions inevitably end in rape and homicide(s). In the projects it's usually about a dope rip-off or gang revenge. In the burbs it's about expensive collections (jewelry, guns, etc) and is usually staged by somebody who has been in the home before.....repairmen, kids friends, baby-sitter boyfriend. Knowing somebody is home is the most daring type of burglary....I had a customer who's guns were stolen when both he and his wife were in the adjoining room....they were reported stolen and discovered on a bus to Tucson a couple hours later. One had already been used in another home-invasion and homicide shortly after theirs.

Two home invasions?

He invited them back.

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

What?

So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

What?

Do you think shooting at a person with a gun to your mother's head a good move? Probably not. We have all these people running around with loaded gun with little concept how to use them.

Do you think shooting at a person with a gun to your mother's head a good move? Probably not. We have all these people running around with loaded gun with little concept how to use them.
If she dies, HE DIES. You weren't there. He was the best judge of the right course of action.

Another case of guns SAVING LIVES. THIS black life doesnt matter.

Two home invasions?

I'm guessing that in both instances, the occupants of the home that he was burgling chased him away, without resorting to shooting him.

We can hope that the next time, he gets shot and killed, so that he won't be breaking into anyone else's homes ever again.

Forum List

Back