Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

Do you think shooting at a person with a gun to your mother's head a good move? Probably not. We have all these people running around with loaded gun with little concept how to use them.
If she dies, HE DIES. You weren't there. He was the best judge of the right course of action.

Another case of guns SAVING LIVES. THIS black life doesnt matter.
THis is how pathetic you gun nuts are. You can't even admit when someone does something stupid & risks innocent lives.

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead
They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.

This wasn't "America" that pissed those black lives away. It was those two criminals that pissed their own lives away.

Their actions are on them.

What part of this is confusing to you?

Last edited:
I just want to be clear, regardless of the race of the shooter, this looks like a fine case of home defense, and I support the shooter and his right to self defense and to defend his mother.

Do you think shooting at a person with a gun to your mother's head a good move? Probably not. We have all these people running around with loaded gun with little concept how to use them.

Depends on the caliber of weapon the son used and where the round hit the thug. US snipers perfect shot is the "apricot" where the skull hooks into the spine....hit that and the victim is paralyzed and then dead. Solar plexus, most any head or liver shot is catastrophic...if you want your target to suffer gut-shoot or hit the femoral artery...these bastards probably got hit in the head or lungs. Was it risky to shoot when a pistol was at his mother's head? Sure....I don't see what choice he had and his aim was true.

Depends on the caliber of weapon the son used and where the round hit the thug. US snipers perfect shot is the "apricot" where the skull hooks into the spine....hit that and the victim is paralyzed and then dead. Solar plexus, most any head or liver shot is catastrophic...if you want your target to suffer gut-shoot or hit the femoral artery...these bastards probably got hit in the head or lungs. Was it risky to shoot when a pistol was at his mother's head? Sure....I don't see what choice he had and his aim was true.

We also have to consider that the gun might not have literally been at the mother's head, at the time of the shooting.

We also have to consider that the gun might not have literally been at the mother's head, at the time of the shooting.

I'd want that young man in my platoon any day.....he was ICE under pressure...not frozen ice, cold-blooded ice...that's the kind of Trooper you can trust with your life.....his own mother did and they are both around to tell the tale.

I'd want that young man in my platoon any day.....he was ICE under pressure...not frozen ice, cold-blooded ice...that's the kind of Trooper you can trust with your life.

The results are certainly... perfect.

Both bad guys down, and the hostage rescued unharmed.

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

What?

Evidently it was….

His mother is alive and the punks are dead…..

Who knows what might have happened if the son didn’t have a gun.

We all know these “good guy wins the day” stories piss you tards off.

I’m sure you would have been happier if the guy had shot his mom

and then been killed by the punks….

So, the son shoots at the guy who had a gun to his mother's head?

We need better gun control

What?

Evidently it was….

His mother is alive and the punks are dead…..

Who knows what might have happened if the son didn’t have a gun.

We all know these “good guy wins the day” stories piss you tards off.

I’m sure you would have been happier if the guy had shot his mom

and then been killed by the punks….
Democrats dont need protection. They have hope and prayer to keep them safe.

Now the kid and his mother have to deal with the "cousins" who will want revenge. They have to move if for no other reason not to be in the house where it all went down. Rich people have clean up crews who come in and mop up the blood splatter....poor folks have to do it themselves and relive the event.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

sandra_bland_noname_heading_03.png

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Of course all that depends on the state.

I can't think of a state that says you can back-shoot an intruder unless he spun around from another round hitting him. If you pursue, you can't use deadly force unless they show a weapon at another location.

You can protect your property in Texas with deadly force.

Hell the kid saved his mom's life too!
Who knows what those two lowlife miscreants had in mind.

The attacked family may well have been black also.......the 911 call didn't sound crackah-white (it's hard to tell in Dixie) so who knows?.....if so, those black lives matter...they defended their home and the invaders are in Hell where they belong....shooting pool and smoking spliffs with Trayvon and Michael Brown (the big gentle bear in Ferguson who robbed a convenience store, punched the cop, tried to get his weapon, walked away and came back (not shot in back).

He was definitely black....if not this would be the scoop of the century for the skin pimps and gun grabbers.

Jo

We've never minded killing in america.
In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.
Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.

Damn right....

When good triumphs over evil it is a cause
for celebration.

I'm sure the mothers of the two corpses are
Heartbroken....all that really means is that
The miscreants also victimized their own mothers.

Jo

Forum List

Back