Alt-right lingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why aren't you condemning the producer of Hamilton for putting out a casting call for NON-WHITE ACTORS?

I take it you haven't seen the musical.

And BTW, Artists, directors, producers can cast a production anyway they see fit. Casting calls go out all the time for non-white, ethnic types. They work with the talent they feel is going to best suit the piece in terms of tone, look, context and underlying themes.

Having blacks and minorities playing historically white figures must be infuriating to people on the Alt-right. They don't get it.

White actors who feel this is unfair should stop complaining and work harder at perfecting their craft as the overwhelming number of parts on TV and in films are written for whites.

Pretty diverse group if you ask me. Whites too.

hamilton.jpg

It is historically inaccurate, another thing Leftists like to do is present history as historically inaccurate so they can include "people of colour" and make then feel like they too were part of these great historical situations.

Not just the below, but the insane and racist Leftists also like to tell black people that there were for example black Vikings.

O....K....A....Y whatever :rolleyes-41:

hamilton.jpg

Like I said, you don't get it.

"Like I said, you don't get it."

But I do get it, my degree is History and Politics, I know what is historically inaccurate and having a play or a television drama or a film of historical events and throwing blacks in them to satisfy the racist Leftist Diversity obsession is historically inaccurate.

Diversity is also Code for Anti-White people. The insane and racist Leftists want to diminish white people, especially white males, the way to diminish white females is to encourage through MSM white girls having relationships with in particular black males.

A white family in itself is considered racist by the insane racist Leftists, whites are racist apparently just by being white, then we have the White Guilt Complex Agenda which is pushed into peoples' faces and even young childrens faces.

All of this of course is now coming to an end, we are going to take control of The Agenda and it'll be the same Agenda that the Western World had for many, many decades before Leftism injected it's poisonous and vile policies onto society through the backdoor.

There's nothing to be ashamed of being a white person, there's a lot to be proud of and Minorities are called Minorities for a reason, society has it's greatest strength within the Majority and the Majority are still white people.

Again, along the lines of know thy enemy -- all Americans should be given this info -- and be weary of "friends" who use these code words:

Beta: Members of the alt-right are obsessed with masculinity, manhood, gender roles and the concept of "alpha" and "beta" males. Alpha males are leaders, like Trump; beta males are portrayed as weak and emasculated.

Crybaby, whiny: Anyone who disagrees with them or their preferred candidate, particularly protesters and people who complain that the alt-right is embracing racism and anti-Semitism.

Cuckservative, cuck: The term "cuckservative" originated in the alt-right. It's a portmanteau of "conservative" and "cuckold" used to describe Republicans who are perceived to be emasculated or "selling out." Frequently shortened to "cuck," the term has come under scrutiny for its racist implications.

Human biodiversity: Despite the fact that many say racism is at the heart of its platform, the alt-right is very sensitive about being called racist. They use the term human biodiversity as a more scientific-sounding way of referring to issues of race.

Libtard: The alt-right revels in the rejection of "political correctness," so embracing an outdated term for a person with an intellectual disability ("retard") serves the purpose of insulting liberals.

Masculinist: A word meant to embody the opposite of feminist, celebrating “manliness” and the traditional “heroic” nature of men. To the alt-right, "masculinist" principles are ones that serve and advocate for men. Critics say they primarily reinforce antiquated gender roles.

Memes: The modern alt-right originated in places like 4chan and 8chan, which are hubs for meme creation. Meme creation is still a centerpiece of the movement. The alt-right is responsible for getting the Pepe the Frog meme classified as a hate symbol.

Multiculturalism (as a derogatory term): A major component of the alt-right platform is white supremacy and nationalism. "Multiculturalism" is used as a negative term for the blending of multiple cultures, as opposed to celebrating the supposed superiority of Western European culture. . Often used as shorthand for policies that benefit immigrants and people of color.

Neoreactionaries: Also known as NRx and the "Dark Enlightenment." A group of people who call for stripping away anything other than supposedly rational thought, as opposed to a “feelings first” mentality. They advocate for libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.

Political correctness: Anything that challenges an alt-right person's right to say whatever they want, whenever they want, in any way they want to say it. According to the alt-right, political correctness is responsible for most of society's ills, including feminism, Islamic terrorism and overly liberal college campuses.

Snowflake: Short for "special snowflake," a pejorative for an entitled person. Most people protesting Trump are "snowflakes," according to the alt-right, as are anti-Trump celebrities and most liberals.

SJW: Short for "social justice warrior," this insult is mostly reserved for young women who try to argue on behalf of liberal or feminist ideas.

White genocide: What many alt-right members feel is the natural conclusion of liberalism and pro-immigrant policies. The alt-right views just about anything that benefits nonwhite people, particularly ones who aren't American citizens, as a risk to whiteness and a step on the road to the eradication of the white race.

When we see it here or anywhere, we need to call it out. Keep the list growing.
Sounds like you're crying wolf... :lmao:

You ever read George Orwell's 1984? Newspeak next?
The nanny state makes for a week nation...
snowflake

You people make it too easy to identify you.

FBI agents monitoring this board owe me one.
Your desire to silence people is disturbing.

And yes, please do call the FBI.

They know where to find me.

We'll laugh at your sorry ass over a couple of beers.

Fuck Multiculturalism.

This thread has been helpful informing some, outting others. (see above)
lol You are the only one who was outed. You need to disabuse yourself that you are clever enough to fool people into believing you are not just another mindless bigot from the faux left.

yeah, my response to those whites in Ohio and Penn who feel legitimately disfranchised and forgotten has been real bigoted?

Nice try.

Outting racism and bigotry is not... intolerance. It's fighting back intolerance and anti-American "whites only" sub-culture that may try to assert itself as legitimate.

No matter who we voted for in the election, we all agree, next POTUS must not let the cancer of the Alt-right spread.

You folks are blowing shit way out of proportion, get a freaking grip on yourself.

Fuck Multiculturalism.

lol You are the only one who was outed. You need to disabuse yourself that you are clever enough to fool people into believing you are not just another mindless bigot from the faux left.

yeah, my response to those whites in Ohio and Penn who feel legitimately disfranchised and forgotten has been real bigoted?

Nice try.

Outting racism and bigotry is not... intolerance. It's fighting back intolerance and anti-American "whites only" sub-culture that may try to assert itself as legitimate.

No matter who we voted for in the election, we all agree, next POTUS must not let the cancer of the Alt-right spread.

You folks are blowing shit way out of proportion, get a freaking grip on yourself.
They can't because they have no idea what they support so they must invent something to oppose.

Last edited:
Fuck Multiculturalism.

Nice try.

They can't because they have no idea what they support so they must invest something to oppose.

Me thinks you were looking for the word "invent", but I agree. But you got to cut them a little slack, we've shaken the hell out of what little confidence they had.

Nice try.

They can't because they have no idea what they support so they must invest something to oppose.

Me thinks you were looking for the word "invent", but I agree. But you got to cut them a little slack, we've shaken the hell out of what little confidence they had.
Thank you, correction made.

but the alt-right won the election. the alt-right managed to put republicans in power big time. that means the alt-right is now the ctrl-alt-right. see what happens when you press ctrl-alt-right. :woohoo:

But I do get it, my degree is History and Politics,

Like I said, you Alt-Right types like to tout your degrees and higher learning. But the truth is, your views are born out of ignorance and fear.

When the class shunned you and professor suggested you might be racist, I imagine you avoided introspection and reflection, stubbornly clinging to your new found intellectual basis for your racism as it had attached itself like a virus to your sense of self.

The Alt-right represents resentment and fear -- white Americans who feel passed over, wronged, or otherwise not given their rightful due. They REALLY don't get it. Totally blind to the fact that their inability to deal with disappointment and cope with rejection is what made them the less appealing person/candidate/ employee.

The girl who sued the university because she didn't get in.

The city employee who doesn't get promoted.

Those whose self-image is based on a false belief that they are more intelligent and thus more deserving because they "speak" better.

Like I said, you Alt-Right types like to tout your degrees and higher learning. But the truth is, your views are born out of ignorance and fear.

When the class shunned you and professor suggested you might be racist, I imagine you avoided introspection and reflection, stubbornly clinging to your new found intellectual basis for your racism as it had attached itself like a virus to your sense of self.

The Alt-right represents resentment and fear -- white Americans who feel passed over, wronged, or otherwise not given their rightful due. They REALLY don't get it. Totally blind to the fact that their inability to deal with disappointment and cope with rejection is what made them the less appealing person/candidate/ employee.

Those whose self-image is based on a false belief that they are more intelligent and thus more deserving because they "speak" better.

Classic over compensation from my little rainbow snowflake ;)

but the alt-right won the election. the alt-right managed to put republicans in power big time. that means the alt-right is now the ctrl-alt-right. see what happens when you press ctrl-alt-right. :woohoo:

Hillary lost the election by not convincing Ohio and Penn blue collars that she could reboot their local economies.

IMO - it may turn out that no one can at this point.

A GOP controlled congress is not gong to spend the money it would take to reboot the many failed economies around the country.

Wrong, the centrist of the country won the election.

And another one raises his ugly head.

Didn't they tell you at the youth academy to not be so obvious when you're out trolling for new members?

Hillary is part of the alt-right?

Hillary was able to go to work for the black guy who beat her out for the job she thought she deserved.

The typical Atl-right would not.

Context counts, amigo.

Didn't they tell you at the youth academy to not be so obvious when you're out trolling for new members?

I'm not "trolling" you son, I'm bitch slapping you for your stupidity.
You really need to get past being so butt hurt (no pun intended)....oh hell, of course there was.

Standards have fallen since you left the staff

Hillary was able to go to work for the black guy who beat her out for the job she thought she deserved.

The typical Atl-right would not.

Context counts, amigo.

She took the job mostly because it padded her resume, and she was all but 'guaranteed' to be his replacement.

Well I always base things on who I'd be comfortable taking to the Opera or being seen at the Opera with.

I couldn't see any Leftist social cripple or an African savage or a Muslim savage at the Opera, for example it wouldn't be appreciated during Bellini's "La sonnambula" if the Leftist social cripple start screaming "RACIST! BIGOT! WHERE'S MY SAFE SPACE? I DEMAND A SAFE SPACE!" or if the African savage decided to take a crap in front of everyone or if the Muslim savage decided to do a bit of Ficki! Ficki!

Some types aren't appreciated in sophisticated environments.

Again, along the lines of know thy enemy -- all Americans should be given this info -- and be weary of "friends" who use these code words:

Beta: Members of the alt-right are obsessed with masculinity, manhood, gender roles and the concept of "alpha" and "beta" males. Alpha males are leaders, like Trump; beta males are portrayed as weak and emasculated.

Crybaby, whiny: Anyone who disagrees with them or their preferred candidate, particularly protesters and people who complain that the alt-right is embracing racism and anti-Semitism.

Cuckservative, cuck: The term "cuckservative" originated in the alt-right. It's a portmanteau of "conservative" and "cuckold" used to describe Republicans who are perceived to be emasculated or "selling out." Frequently shortened to "cuck," the term has come under scrutiny for its racist implications.

Human biodiversity: Despite the fact that many say racism is at the heart of its platform, the alt-right is very sensitive about being called racist. They use the term human biodiversity as a more scientific-sounding way of referring to issues of race.

Libtard: The alt-right revels in the rejection of "political correctness," so embracing an outdated term for a person with an intellectual disability ("retard") serves the purpose of insulting liberals.

Masculinist: A word meant to embody the opposite of feminist, celebrating “manliness” and the traditional “heroic” nature of men. To the alt-right, "masculinist" principles are ones that serve and advocate for men. Critics say they primarily reinforce antiquated gender roles.

Memes: The modern alt-right originated in places like 4chan and 8chan, which are hubs for meme creation. Meme creation is still a centerpiece of the movement. The alt-right is responsible for getting the Pepe the Frog meme classified as a hate symbol.

Multiculturalism (as a derogatory term): A major component of the alt-right platform is white supremacy and nationalism. "Multiculturalism" is used as a negative term for the blending of multiple cultures, as opposed to celebrating the supposed superiority of Western European culture. . Often used as shorthand for policies that benefit immigrants and people of color.

Neoreactionaries: Also known as NRx and the "Dark Enlightenment." A group of people who call for stripping away anything other than supposedly rational thought, as opposed to a “feelings first” mentality. They advocate for libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.

Political correctness: Anything that challenges an alt-right person's right to say whatever they want, whenever they want, in any way they want to say it. According to the alt-right, political correctness is responsible for most of society's ills, including feminism, Islamic terrorism and overly liberal college campuses.

Snowflake: Short for "special snowflake," a pejorative for an entitled person. Most people protesting Trump are "snowflakes," according to the alt-right, as are anti-Trump celebrities and most liberals.

SJW: Short for "social justice warrior," this insult is mostly reserved for young women who try to argue on behalf of liberal or feminist ideas.

White genocide: What many alt-right members feel is the natural conclusion of liberalism and pro-immigrant policies. The alt-right views just about anything that benefits nonwhite people, particularly ones who aren't American citizens, as a risk to whiteness and a step on the road to the eradication of the white race.

When we see it here or anywhere, we need to call it out. Keep the list growing.

Now what is it when the left uses many of these terms and tactics?

Hillary lost the election by not convincing Ohio and Penn blue collars that she could reboot their local economies.

IMO - it may turn out that no one can at this point.

A GOP controlled congress is not gong to spend the money it would take to reboot the many failed economies around the country.

....and that's because they knew Obama had failed.....and that she was going to continue his policies.

"A GOP controlled congress is not gong to spend the money it would take to reboot the many failed economies around the country"

You can't tax and spend a Nation into prosperity, good lord you have a lot to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back