CDZ Alright Trump supporters, sell me.

He isn't hilary. That should be enough right there.

That is, of course, untrue. We can cancel any trade deals we have with impunity, we aren't locked into anything.

Oh we don't have to honor our word on trade deals, we can cancel them. Under that scenario, they won't be renegotiated. Why would anyone renegotiate a new deal with someone who doesn't keep their word? You act like we have the world by the balls and they just have to do whatever we say. Sorry, you don't live in reality.

That is, of course, untrue. We can cancel any trade deals we have with impunity, we aren't locked into anything.

Oh we don't have to honor our word on trade deals, we can cancel them. Under that scenario, they won't be renegotiated. Why would anyone renegotiate a new deal with someone who doesn't keep their word? You act like we have the world by the balls and they just have to do whatever we say. Sorry, you don't live in reality.

Actually, it's the other way around and the world has US by the balls, and I - and others - are tired of it.

Actually, it's the other way around and the world has US by the balls, and I - and others - are tired of it.

So explain to me again... How are we going to get China to renegotiate our trade deal to give us more favorable terms? They like our trade deal as it is... it's a sweet deal for them. They're not going to just up and let us out of the deal so they can get screwed over on a new deal. We back out, they'll just find a new trade partner and we're SOL. THEN... next time we approach anyone with a trade offer, they point to China and laugh in our face. So please explain... what's the plan?

Well it wasn't enough that McCain and Romney weren't Obama.

McCain made fun of and attacked conservatives for years...they didn't support him.......Romney......another weak republican candidtate...obama...hid who he really was......and being black helped a lot too....

So explain to me again... How are we going to get China to renegotiate our trade deal to give us more favorable terms? They like our trade deal as it is... it's a sweet deal for them. They're not going to just up and let us out of the deal so they can get screwed over on a new deal. We back out, they'll just find a new trade partner and we're SOL. THEN... next time we approach anyone with a trade offer, they point to China and laugh in our face. So please explain... what's the plan?

"They'll just find a new trade partner" LOL without our consumerism their own economy would crumble, they NEED us.

Well it wasn't enough that McCain and Romney weren't Obama.

McCain made fun of and attacked conservatives for years...they didn't support him.......Romney......another weak republican candidtate...obama...hid who he really was......and being black helped a lot too....

You forgot that Romney wasn't a conservative either.. he had Romneycare before Obamacare! Neither candidate was Conservative and the Conservative BASE stayed at home. Had nothing to do with Obama's blackness or greatness as a candidate.

And... After Hillary cleans Trump's clock... it will be "the Clinton Machine was too powerful!"

It's not. He sounds a lot like Hillary. He believes that big government is the answer to everything, he has no use for personal rights if they get in his way, he espouses many of the left's ideas.

His views on immigration is the only difference, and I doubt he will be able to do anything about that.

It's not. He sounds a lot like Hillary. He believes that big government is the answer to everything, he has no use for personal rights if they get in his way, he espouses many of the left's ideas.

His views on immigration is the only difference, and I doubt he will be able to do anything about that.

Interesting, please cite examples of him not having any use for personal rights?

I'm glad as well that this topic has been brought up.
It may just make voting for Trump somewhat less unpleasant. He wasn't my first choice - third, actually - but he will still get my vote since abstaining or voting third party is as good as voting for Clinton.

"They'll just find a new trade partner" LOL without our consumerism their own economy would crumble, they NEED us.

The Russians are more than happy to buy all their shit.

LOL Come on now, the Russians don't have enough money , or credit, to buy a 10rh of what we buy from China.

Your argument is weak.
\
Well it's always easy to argue points where no data exists to back you up. It's becomes a matter of opinion and nothing more. We currently import about $400 billion per year from China. Russia currently imports around $70 billion. They have expressed an interest in more trade with China, specifically in areas of weapons and defense... high-end ticket items like that would greatly increase that $70 billion.

Keep in mind, the primary reason for us trading with China in the first place, was so they wouldn't be trading with the Russians. If you cancel our trade deal with them, that's what is going to happen. You can argue anything you please here... it's all a matter of opinions.

Now... You've still not explained how this will work.... How we somehow get China to renegotiate our trade deal to screw themselves and give us a better deal? Do you have an answer or not?

The Russians are more than happy to buy all their shit.

LOL Come on now, the Russians don't have enough money , or credit, to buy a 10rh of what we buy from China.

Your argument is weak.
\
Well it's always easy to argue points where no data exists to back you up. It's becomes a matter of opinion and nothing more. We currently import about $400 billion per year from China. Russia currently imports around $70 billion. They have expressed an interest in more trade with China, specifically in areas of weapons and defense... high-end ticket items like that would greatly increase that $70 billion.

Keep in mind, the primary reason for us trading with China in the first place, was so they wouldn't be trading with the Russians. If you cancel our trade deal with them, that's what is going to happen. You can argue anything you please here... it's all a matter of opinions.

Now... You've still not explained how this will work.... How we somehow get China to renegotiate our trade deal to screw themselves and give us a better deal? Do you have an answer or not?

Are you serious? Russia doesn't have $400B per year. PERIOD

As for how do you renegotiate? Easy. "no more Chinese ships allowed to dock until we reach a new deal" They'll redeal, they wouldn't last a month. That's a fact.

As for how do you renegotiate? Easy. "no more Chinese ships allowed to dock until we reach a new deal" They'll redeal, they wouldn't last a month. That's a fact.

No... that's NOT a fact... that's your bullheaded opinion.

One thing you're failing to understand is that China is a communist country. The government doesn't give a solitary shit about how much their people suffer. You pull your strong-arm shit on them, they will bring their ships back home, cut a deal with Russia (and others) and even if it doesn't match the deal they had with us, they will get along just fine... just as they did for years before we traded with them.

And in the process, we lose about $100 billion in exports to China.

No... that's NOT a fact... that's your bullheaded opinion.

One thing you're failing to understand is that China is a communist country. The government doesn't give a solitary shit about how much their people suffer. You pull your strong-arm shit on them, they will bring their ships back home, cut a deal with Russia (and others) and even if it doesn't match the deal they had with us, they will get along just fine... just as they did for years before we traded with them.

And in the process, we lose about $100 billion in exports to China.

Wrong. Their economy is 100% tied to ours at this point, ALL economists agree with that. They can't afford to just cut us off.

You've been duped, much like a woman who stays with her abusive husband because he's convinced her that no one else would ever want her.

Their economy is 100% tied to ours at this point, ALL economists agree with that. They can't afford to just cut us off.

You've been duped, much like a woman who stays with her abusive husband because he's convinced her that no one else would ever want her.

It doesn't matter about their economy. They're communists. Their people work for a bowl of rice a day whether their economy is good or bad.

I'm not duped... I totally understand we have bad trade deals all over the place, I just realize the reality of the situation... you don't just bow up and demand all your trade deals be renegotiated. I get that you believe in Trump... you think his brash and bold statements can translate into tangible results... and maybe they can in some cases.... I don't believe this is going to be that easy.

We currently have a trade deal with China... I profess, I do not know the terms of that deal but generally speaking, trade deals are done for long periods of time because of the capital investment involved. Usually, they are 20 years or more and sometimes they are automatically renewed unless both parties want to change. Now, of course we can always renege on our deal but that also comes with a consequence.

You act like Trump is just going to make these people bend over and take it up the ass because he wants them to. He might be able to get Melania to do that... I doubt it will work on China. But we'll have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back