List products Trump will now sell to his supporters.

Given all the MAGAs trying to derail this thread, I should have added the following to the OP:

1708286509790.jpeg

We've had Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump cookies, Trump pickle ball paddles, and now Trump sneakers. What do you think will be the next item Trump will unload on his ....sheeple... um.. ..I mean.... supporters:

View attachment 904387

You forgot about Trump charity foundation. He thought he had a good way to make money by starting a charity fund so that he can fund his campaign and business .

It cost him 2 million in fines and the suckers who donated well , I can't say that I am sorry for them.

Well, you know I do support that Trump supporters should send him money for his presidential campaign. He needs the money folks so help him out.

Real Trump supporters needed!

1708287021111.png

Last edited:
Trump jock straps...for real men with balls. Trump tampons for Democrat males.
Here you go. Buy one now:

1708286630104.jpeg

I hope it comes with instructions as Trumpers apparently don't know how to use one:

1708286675317.jpeg

We've had Trump University, Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump cookies, Trump pickle ball paddles, and now Trump sneakers. What do you think will be the next item Trump will unload on his ....sheeple... um.. ..I mean.... supporters:

View attachment 904387
/----/ Proving he's a highly successful businessman. No wonder you screech ORANGE MAN BAD. The only thing the Bidens can peddle is influence.

Listed as "Briben's frontal lobotomy" on Ebay.... the auction price is up $14.30.

Certificate of Authenticity will be provided.

View attachment 904427
Two Iron is a disgusting freak.

Of course, this post is of the same quality as all his other posts. Contributes nothing and reveats the disturbed inner the workings of his mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back