Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

Thousands of dollars? :laughing0301:

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?
I'm saying with at least one weapon like an AR... There's 18 million peeps who have one and I'm guessing that they can't all afford a Maserati... It's like having enough TVs in your house but you buy another pretty expensive one to stick in your closet. I'm trying to figure out why, that's all.

Because we can. Good enough for you, or do I need to further justify the way I spend my money?
Well good thing you don't have to give an actual reason to buy one. Because we can, that's retarded.

Let’s do the math. They’re 15 million AR 15’s in the US and they’re the least used in shootings and killings. Wow. Your argument holds no weight. Your just a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So it's the least used weapon and 18 million peeps need to have one. Ok, if you say so.

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg
That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

No it’s a 2nd Amendment thing. Maybe you should read it and educate yourself a little. Plus Assholes like you and your Democrats want to ban guns so if they try we are prepared.

I don't want to ban guns, you had to make that up. And I'm not a democrat. You failed twice in 3 lines. Not bad.

Yeah your not a Democrat. Lie, you aren’t against guns lie. All your posts are against guns. You argue with every conservative on here Who is the liar.

I'm simply curious as to why anyone would buy an AR, let alone 18 million peeps. If I'm going to hunt I'll use a gun made for that purpose.

People use them to hunt. Try and think of something else. What because you don’t like them means we all should agree with you. No common sense what so ever. Why don’t you use some of your money to go buy a clue.

I'm saying with at least one weapon like an AR... There's 18 million peeps who have one and I'm guessing that they can't all afford a Maserati... It's like having enough TVs in your house but you buy another pretty expensive one to stick in your closet. I'm trying to figure out why, that's all.

Because we can. Good enough for you, or do I need to further justify the way I spend my money?
Well good thing you don't have to give an actual reason to buy one. Because we can, that's retarded.

Since when do I need to offer you an explanation or a reason for anything I want to own? Free, white, and 21 here, so GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
I was just curious as to why. It's because we can. Not much of a reason to spend good money when you already have more weapons than you can use at once. But whatever...

Maybe I just like guns. Is that a problem? :laugh:

Hell, I bought 8 of them this summer at garages sales, and 14 of them last year. Cheap too.
So 18 million people can't come up with a good reason for having one. Or is it just you and elongobardi?

No it’s a 2nd Amendment thing. Maybe you should read it and educate yourself a little. Plus Assholes like you and your Democrats want to ban guns so if they try we are prepared.

I don't want to ban guns, you had to make that up. And I'm not a democrat. You failed twice in 3 lines. Not bad.

Yeah your not a Democrat. Lie, you aren’t against guns lie. All your posts are against guns. You argue with every conservative on here Who is the liar.

I'm simply curious as to why anyone would buy an AR, let alone 18 million peeps. If I'm going to hunt I'll use a gun made for that purpose.

People use them to hunt. Try and think of something else. What because you don’t like them means we all should agree with you. No common sense what so ever. Why don’t you use some of your money to go buy a clue.

I never said that I didn't like them, I was simply asking what they're for if you already have a bunch of guns. And you can't come up with anything except hunting, which doesn't seem logical.

No. I think Taz should contact me the next time he wants to buy something, so I can approve his purchase. Maybe submit his proposal in writing, so I can look it over and decide for him whether he should spend his money or not.

:laughing0301:

Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 rifles are still in American hands.

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?

What exactly is your point here?

Since when do I need to offer you an explanation or a reason for anything I want to own? Free, white, and 21 here, so GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
I was just curious as to why. It's because we can. Not much of a reason to spend good money when you already have more weapons than you can use at once. But whatever...

Maybe I just like guns. Is that a problem? :laugh:

Hell, I bought 8 of them this summer at garages sales, and 14 of them last year. Cheap too.
So 18 million people can't come up with a good reason for having one. Or is it just you and elongobardi?

No idea. Why don't you ask those 18 million people?

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 rifles are still in American hands.

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

Ya might want to check out this thing called the 2nd amendment and its purpose.
I get that, but why buy shit you don't need? I'm sure these people already have hunting rifles and hand guns for self-defense. What's an AR-15 for?

Do I need to repeat myself?
So 18 million peeps buy one for pretty much no reason at all.

Of course there's a reason.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

I was smply asking why, if someone already has a hunting rifle and whatever else, what they would need an AR for. Seems to be for no reason at all. Ok....

I never said that I didn't like them, I was simply asking what they're for if you already have a bunch of guns. And you can't come up with anything except hunting, which doesn't seem logical.

You've been given the answer repeatedly.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

His point is...

27F0CAA600000578-0-image-a-4_1453304513554.jpg

I get that, but why buy shit you don't need? I'm sure these people already have hunting rifles and hand guns for self-defense. What's an AR-15 for?

What is it?

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

I was smply asking why, if someone already has a hunting rifle and whatever else, what they would need an AR for. Seems to be for no reason at all. Ok....

Do you know what CQB is?

Ya, "because we can". Which seems kinda juvenile.

What is it?

I've already told you several times.

Never said that.
Although it's a valid point.

Never said that.
The other two geniuses did. You apparently have no reason.

Never said that.
The other two geniuses did. You apparently have no reason.

I'll tell you for the third time....at least in this thread.
READ THE 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!

They are fun to shoot. Have you ever shot one. I’m sure no you haven’t. You don’t like them. Look back at your posts. Why own a gun your not going to shoot, because it’s a collectors item. I love shooting mine. It’s fun. As for you opinions are like assholes, everyone had one. Especially libtard assholes like you

422 million guns out there in America, 17,740,000 of which are AR-15 variants.

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

A liberals worst nightmare, trying to disarm the US citizen. Aint going to happen.
Not without a second civil war, and even then the gun grabbers would get their asses shot off back to the revolutionary war.

What makes it even better?
The vast majority of these assclowns have their back to the sea with nowhere to run.

Forum List

Back