Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

View attachment 293423
Tell me: Just how "insecure and paranoid" are you?

You know goddamned well that you can't do anything about the number of guns in this country. So you feel that attacking the owners of the guns is going to accomplish something?

Dumbass, you're not only insecure and paranoid, but also delusional. Do you really think 18 million people are going to lay their AR-15 rifles at your feet, because you slighted them with a slur?

Delusional you are. :21:
I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

Personally I live in a 5k square foot custom built home on the sixth fairway in a top five Master planned community in the nation in Texas and I own a shitload of firearms.
These being my two favorites....
[/ATTACH] View attachment 293422 View attachment 293424
View attachment 293475
See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...
Feel better now?

Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 rifles are still in American hands.

I feel great.

View attachment 293423
I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

Personally I live in a 5k square foot custom built home on the sixth fairway in a top five Master planned community in the nation in Texas and I own a shitload of firearms.
View attachment 293475
See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...
Feel better now?

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

View attachment 293423 Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

View attachment 293475
Feel better now?

I feel great.
I don't care about that. Just curious though, why does everyone buy an AR-15? You expecting an invasion or something?

Ya might want to check out this thing called the 2nd amendment and its purpose.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

I get that, but why buy shit you don't need? I'm sure these people already have hunting rifles and hand guns for self-defense. What's an AR-15 for?

I don't get the fascination of the ar....I'll take my bolt actions any day any circumstance. These new modern rifles can't replace the older ones.

View attachment 293423 Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

View attachment 293475
Feel better now?

I feel great.

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Because we can. Just like we can buy these goodies: Police-issue Level IIIA body armor, military-issue body armor, and chemical-biological masks. Fun stuff unless you're a felon, then you can't have them...

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg
That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

Jealous much? :21:
Everyone is rich on the internet. Yawwwwwnnn!

Dude, I'm so poor that a guy came to give us an estimate for gutters and had to ask what that thing was on a pole on the back deck. It was an antenna. For real, this guy (about 25 or so years old) asked what it did.

Actually I could afford satellite or cable, but you have to be nuts to pay for tv and spend your time watching commercials.. I'll still work cheap - just not Mexican / Honduran cheap.
Ya, but you're obviously a loser.

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.
You use an antenna to watch TV. Loser.

Your the only loser here. You keep proving it with every post. Stick to what you know best which is obviously nothing. So go back under your bed sissy boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel better now?

I feel great.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg
That's kinda nutty to spend thousands of dollars on shit you don't need and will never use. Y'all have too much money and too much empty space in your houses? Or is it a hillbilly thing or something?

Thousands of dollars? :laughing0301:

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?

Last edited:
Feel better now?

I feel great.

I get that, but why buy shit you don't need? I'm sure these people already have hunting rifles and hand guns for self-defense. What's an AR-15 for?

Do I need to repeat myself?

View attachment 293475
Feel better now?

I feel great.

That comment shows how stupid you are. People buy them because they use them for hunting, they’re fun to shoot and if you have a home invasion which happens all the time you have a great chance of survival. Libtards like you know nothing about guns and believe what the media and your retarded Democrats tell you. No clue. When you are someone in your family get home invaded and dead. Then let us know what you think.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

There is not a big difference between and AR 15 and most hunting riffles. If you new about guns you would know that. Hunting rifles are even more dangerous. You can get shot guns that hold 16 plus rounds that are more dangerous then AR 15’s. Sissy libtards don’t like them because they look scary. Just go change your diaper and ask your mommy to tuck you into bed.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

No it’s a 2nd Amendment thing. Maybe you should read it and educate yourself a little. Plus Assholes like you and your Democrats want to ban guns so if they try we are prepared.

I don't get the fascination of the ar....I'll take my bolt actions any day any circumstance. These new modern rifles can't replace the older ones.

It's called fire superiority. Even if it may be a smaller round I have thirty of them vs 4 to 10 in a bolt action.
I also dont have to cycle the bolt.
I can keep your head down with concentrated fire while I advance on your position.
Not to mention my range isnt that much shorter than a bolt action.
Ad the easy target acquisition with the EoTech and the long range flip down scope and I get the best of both worlds while you'll be searching for me through the limited sight picture of a rifle scope.
5D710886-9090-4BC8-848E-11731274D0A9_1_201_a.jpeg

Everyone is rich on the internet. Yawwwwwnnn!

Dude, I'm so poor that a guy came to give us an estimate for gutters and had to ask what that thing was on a pole on the back deck. It was an antenna. For real, this guy (about 25 or so years old) asked what it did.

Actually I could afford satellite or cable, but you have to be nuts to pay for tv and spend your time watching commercials.. I'll still work cheap - just not Mexican / Honduran cheap.
Ya, but you're obviously a loser.

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.
You use an antenna to watch TV. Loser.

Your the only loser here. You keep proving it with every post. Stick to what you know best which is obviously nothing. So go back under your bed sissy boy

Feel better now?

It's called fire superiority. Even if it may be a smaller round I have thirty of them vs 4 to 10 in a bolt action.
I also dont have to cycle the bolt.
I can keep your head down with concentrated fire while I advance on your position.
Not to mention my range isnt that much shorter than a bolt action.
Ad the easy target acquisition with the EoTech and the long range flip down scope and I get the best of both worlds while you'll be searching for me through the limited sight picture of a rifle scope.
View attachment 293569

I like the AR but I went the commie route and got an AK, just before the 2016 election. It can do 4" groups at 100 meters and can empty that 75-round drum magazine in 7 seconds if bump-fired from the hip...

commie%20ak.jpg

Last edited:
Feel better now?

I feel great.

prep1.jpg

prep2.jpg

prep3.jpg

Thousands of dollars? :laughing0301:

I have about $50 in what I just pictured. But I get what you're saying: Why should anyone have a Maserati and a swimming pool, when a beat up old Chevy and a mudhole would do?
I'm saying with at least one weapon like an AR... There's 18 million peeps who have one and I'm guessing that they can't all afford a Maserati... It's like having enough TVs in your house but you buy another pretty expensive one to stick in your closet. I'm trying to figure out why, that's all.

Feel better now?

I feel great.

Do I need to repeat myself?
So 18 million peeps buy one for pretty much no reason at all.

Forum List

Back