Allowing Gays in the Military Would Be Unfair and Hurt Troop Morale

Some soldiers still share barracks rooms and even if they don't share a room how do you a barracks full of alpha male soldiers are going to react to two men walking in and around the barracks holding hands and kissing?

If they were REALLY ALPHA MALES, they wouldn't give a damn.

It's you boys who aren't quite sure of your own hetero instincts who are homophoboic morons.

You don't have the right to question my sexuality and I'm more than secure enough in my own heterosexual instincts. If homosexuals were really dedicated about serving their country they wouldn't put so much of an emphasis on DADT.

We have as much right to question your sexuality as you have questioning our right to serve.

Speaking of which...what if you ARE accused of being gay in the military. Are you prepared to be hoisted on your own petard if someone makes such an accusation?

"My wife and I are looking for a new place to live. Our place is too crowded for us and both kids."

A sex life has just been discussed.

The thing is who actually cares what somebody and their wife did? that crap can be done on people's personal time.

No one in the Army is allowed to publicly discuss their sex life, especially when it involves people in their unit, that also destroys unit cohesion and its unprofessional. Whatever soldiers discuss privately among themselves is another matter.

Life in the Army is not going to be fair to some people but thats just the way it is, you either adapt and obey or move out.

It is statements like that that make me seriously wonder if you are really in the military.

I mean....really.

Its is considered highly inappropiate and disrespectful to discuss the sexual lives in the work place, mainly because it also involves talking about the partner involved without their knowledge, only someone who is not professional with no consideration of others would do that in the working place, perhaps you don't understand how the military works.

I'm very well acquainted with how the military REALLY works and your comment makes me seriously question if you do. Inappropriate and disrespectful to discuss sexual lives? Really? What military have YOU served in? The Salvation Army?

"My wife and I are looking for a new place to live. Our place is too crowded for us and both kids."

A sex life has just been discussed.

The thing is who actually cares what somebody and their wife did? that crap can be done on people's personal time.

It's something you would typically hear around the shop, office, etc in casual conversation while in the military that reveals the sexuality of the person saying it.

It is statements like that that make me seriously wonder if you are really in the military.

I mean....really.

Its is considered highly inappropiate and disrespectful to discuss the sexual lives in the work place, mainly because it also involves talking about the partner involved without their knowledge, only someone who is not professional with no consideration of others would do that in the working place, perhaps you don't understand how the military works.

I'm very well acquainted with how the military REALLY works and your comment makes me seriously question if you do. Inappropriate and disrespectful to discuss sexual lives? Really? What military have YOU served in? The Salvation Army?

No, you're retarded, if someone does mention what happens in their sexual life at work to someone and that other person spreads it chances are the original story will morph into something different and could embarrass and insult the other person involved who had no choice over whether they wanted it known, you're a jackass if you can't see how this is not professional and lacks consideration of others, even those who weren't involved and overheard it.

The brains of USMB:

The Bass: DADT should not be lifted in the best interest of those serving

Bikerfailure: I wish your kids to be gay because I disagree with you.

Article15: Tough stuff Bass!

Now who really looks stupid here?

The brains of USMB:

You do.

Bring it up the chain if you don't like it Bass. You are done bitching about it in this thread.

The brains of USMB:

You do.

Actually you do because of this answer.

Bring it up the chain if you don't like it Bass. You are done bitching about it in this thread.

Article15 logic:

Being against the lifting of DADT is stupid.

Wishing somebody's kids to be gay because you disagree with their position is not.

Article15 is one smart fella ain't he???

You all be the judge..oh..well...LMAO!!

Article15 logic:

Wishing somebody's kids to be gay because you disagree with their position is not.

A mod made a ruling.

You bitched publicly.

You were told to cease and bring it up the chain. Twice.

You just received strike three.

Sucks for you.

Article15 logic:

A mod made a ruling.

You bitched publicly.

You were told to cease and bring it up the chain. Twice.

You just received strike three.

Sucks for you.

nolan 15

This is a spurious claim, what facts do you to back this up? The military isn't faggots discharged under DADT with felons, don't make emotional charged , jackass claims to promote your faggot agenda, you're a liar and the Bass challenges you to back this claim up.

Army, Marines give waivers to more felons

Recruits were allowed to enlist after having been convicted of crimes including assault, burglary, drug possession and making terrorist threats.

Army, Marines give waivers to more felons - CNN.com

WASHINGTON - Under pressure to meet combat needs, the Army and Marine Corps brought in significantly more recruits with felony convictions last year than in 2006, including some with manslaughter and sex crime convictions.

Army, Marines enlisting more felons - Military- msnbc.com

Gidding was sentenced to five months in jail and three years probation, but he never served his time. Instead, he shipped out with his unit on active duty.
After arriving in Kuwait, Bob didn't even bother to hide his felony status. According to two other soldiers, he told the entire group and commanding officer about his conviction.

Local Felon Slips Past Military Regulations - cbs5.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, we have to lose someone such as Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach, an F-15E Strike Eagle pilot, the first Air Force pilot in the air after the 9/11 attacks, who also earned nine Air Medals, including one for valor for assaulting an Iraqi ambush position while under heavy anti-aircraft fire during the first days of the invasion.
An anonymous person outed him to the military. He didn't out himself.

Lt. Dan Choi, 28, who majored in Arabic language at West Point
"I have never, ever done anything homosexual while on duty and I never engaged in heterosexual conduct while on duty because the army is not about sexual anything," he said. "I had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend because of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell.'"

Knights Out is an organization of West Point Alumni
Our members include former West Point professors, Rhodes Scholars, decorated combat veterans from the Vietnam War, Iraq and Afghanistan, peacekeepers who served in Haiti and Bosnia, men and women from the first co-ed class (1980), an ordained minister, and many others who are coming out from their silence to serve their country in a new way.

A study group of Flag and General Officers which took a year to assess all of the evidence on "don't ask, don't tell" found that commanders in Iraq are ignoring the policy and choosing to keep their teams together rather than firing loyal gay troops. A recent Military Times poll confirms that many commanders know of gays and lesbians serving in their units, but choose not to discharge them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...ed-gens-to-build-a-case-against-the-gays.html

-----------------------------------------------------

Nasty ass Bass has to kiss my........................

Excuse the Bass but he hasn't seen any evidence of the military using felons to replace linguists and pilots, especially since both require a security clearance that they most definitely would not receive because of their felonies. Faggots aren't only the ones kicked out for breaking the rules, so you'll have to make a better case than what you've just posted.

Well no shit Sherlock. Because they're "FELONS".

Besides, when someone is kicked out because an "anonymous" person outed them, then he didn't break any rules. Duh!

The Military's Moral Blinders: Criminals Preferred to Fill Ranks Over Gays - The Washington Note

But it goes beyond troops on the front line. The military apparently has little problem putting major weapons systems into the hands of criminals while at the same time discharging Arabic-speaking linguists.

Secretary Rice was whining about the dozens of Arabic linguists the military had lost (kicked out for being gay). Gary Ackerman (D-NY) made the following comment:

"(I)t seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages -- Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said. "For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are (of) terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists," he continued. "If the terrorists ever got hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said.

Army, Marines give waivers to more felons

Recruits were allowed to enlist after having been convicted of crimes including assault, burglary, drug possession and making terrorist threats.

Army, Marines give waivers to more felons - CNN.com

WASHINGTON - Under pressure to meet combat needs, the Army and Marine Corps brought in significantly more recruits with felony convictions last year than in 2006, including some with manslaughter and sex crime convictions.

Army, Marines enlisting more felons - Military- msnbc.com

Gidding was sentenced to five months in jail and three years probation, but he never served his time. Instead, he shipped out with his unit on active duty.
After arriving in Kuwait, Bob didn't even bother to hide his felony status. According to two other soldiers, he told the entire group and commanding officer about his conviction.

Local Felon Slips Past Military Regulations - cbs5.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, we have to lose someone such as Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach, an F-15E Strike Eagle pilot, the first Air Force pilot in the air after the 9/11 attacks, who also earned nine Air Medals, including one for valor for assaulting an Iraqi ambush position while under heavy anti-aircraft fire during the first days of the invasion.
An anonymous person outed him to the military. He didn't out himself.

Lt. Dan Choi, 28, who majored in Arabic language at West Point
"I have never, ever done anything homosexual while on duty and I never engaged in heterosexual conduct while on duty because the army is not about sexual anything," he said. "I had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend because of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell.'"

Knights Out is an organization of West Point Alumni
Our members include former West Point professors, Rhodes Scholars, decorated combat veterans from the Vietnam War, Iraq and Afghanistan, peacekeepers who served in Haiti and Bosnia, men and women from the first co-ed class (1980), an ordained minister, and many others who are coming out from their silence to serve their country in a new way.

A study group of Flag and General Officers which took a year to assess all of the evidence on "don't ask, don't tell" found that commanders in Iraq are ignoring the policy and choosing to keep their teams together rather than firing loyal gay troops. A recent Military Times poll confirms that many commanders know of gays and lesbians serving in their units, but choose not to discharge them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...ed-gens-to-build-a-case-against-the-gays.html

-----------------------------------------------------

Nasty ass Bass has to kiss my........................

Excuse the Bass but he hasn't seen any evidence of the military using felons to replace linguists and pilots, especially since both require a security clearance that they most definitely would not receive because of their felonies. Faggots aren't only the ones kicked out for breaking the rules, so you'll have to make a better case than what you've just posted.

Well no shit Sherlock. Because they're "FELONS".

Besides, when someone is kicked out because an "anonymous" person outed them, then he didn't break any rules. Duh!

The Military's Moral Blinders: Criminals Preferred to Fill Ranks Over Gays - The Washington Note

But it goes beyond troops on the front line. The military apparently has little problem putting major weapons systems into the hands of criminals while at the same time discharging Arabic-speaking linguists.

Secretary Rice was whining about the dozens of Arabic linguists the military had lost (kicked out for being gay). Gary Ackerman (D-NY) made the following comment:

"(I)t seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages -- Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said. "For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are (of) terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists," he continued. "If the terrorists ever got hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said.

Seems like the OP and some others would run screaming too.

Forum List

Back