Alliances mean nothing to Trump

Alliances are national friendships. I got your back, you got mine
You are stronger as a group than as an individual

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating
Tell us more how we need to cutoff Israel.

Our so called allies have been our friends only so long as we allow them to rip us off on trade and we pay the lions share of maintaining a military to protect their countries.

Seems to me Trump was saying something about China in his debates, now he is concerned about China loosing jobs.

Lib please do you deny that Trump has gone after China on unfair trade? :eusa_hand:
Talk is cheap

Trump is cowering to China

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

Wow....does it hurt much when you talk out of your ass like that? Trump has never had any friends? Really? Our country is isolated.....? You mean the way just made the move to end tariffs, and to get the allies to fork up their share of defending their countries.....? Getting dead beat, welfare leach countries to actually pull their weight is not being respected? I would think that being the sucker for decades as those "allies" take our money and show us no respect is the actual problem...but then again, you are a left winger, and therefore really stupid...so you don't know anything....
Crooked Donnie has played into Putin’s hands

Breaking up the western alliance

Trump violates the one element that makes America great, collectivism

It's why we call ourselves 'united' ,as in UNITED states of America, it's why we rose to a world power, it's why the allies beat the axis , it's why our middle class rose to prosperity , it's why the UN was formed, it's why communism crapped out

This applies across the board from things economic, to environmental ,or whatever issue that is either domestic or foreign in nature

To thwart this with political hubris is suicide for any country

S~
Trumps only value is ....what is in it for me?
And as President that translates to what is in it for the United States
Which is what it should be

Putin is celebrating

Obama pretty much made sure we were not respected.

Trump sees no reason to repair that.

I'll vote for him again.

The one way street on Trade is over..................It's a 2 way street or you will receive the same treatment your countries have given us...................Give us Fair Trade or there will be consequences............

That is protecting America............The other countries know they been getting away with murder.........and know he's not backing down..............

We import the GDP of Germany...........they need to think about that and they will..............

Not done via the dang mickey mouse club WTO foreign courts either.

Putin is celebrating
Apparently alliences mean fuck-all to our "allies" and have for a long time.

Fuck those bitches. Lets demand tribute. No American should ever have to pay taxes. Our "allies" should pay for all our shit.

It's why we call ourselves 'united' ,as in UNITED states of America, it's why we rose to a world power, it's why the allies beat the axis , it's why our middle class rose to prosperity , it's why the UN was formed, it's why communism crapped out

This applies across the board from things economic, to environmental ,or whatever issue that is either domestic or foreign in nature

S~
You would think so

But looking out for number one is a short sighted strategy. Economically, you are more powerful and do better as a whole when you function as an economic alliance

Think of a Basketball team where every player tries to score as many points as they can and nobody cares about the team

Alliances and alliances of convenience are two very different things for a number of years we had true allies we had their back they had ours more and more it's become we have their back and they have ours if it benefits them to do so. If the sudden realization this President expects them to carry their share of the load is disconcerting to them cry me river.

Putin is celebrating

Wow....does it hurt much when you talk out of your ass like that? Trump has never had any friends? Really? Our country is isolated.....? You mean the way just made the move to end tariffs, and to get the allies to fork up their share of defending their countries.....? Getting dead beat, welfare leach countries to actually pull their weight is not being respected? I would think that being the sucker for decades as those "allies" take our money and show us no respect is the actual problem...but then again, you are a left winger, and therefore really stupid...so you don't know anything....

If the alliance is so important, then why don't they give Trump what he wants?

He'll be gone in 4 or 8 years and things can go back to normal.

What's the problem?

S~
You would think so

But looking out for number one is a short sighted strategy. Economically, you are more powerful and do better as a whole when you function as an economic alliance

Think of a Basketball team where every player tries to score as many points as they can and nobody cares about the team

Economically, the status quo is literally killing our people.

Our so called allies have been our friends only so long as we allow them to rip us off on trade and we pay the lions share of maintaining a military to protect their countries.

Seems to me Trump was saying something about China in his debates, now he is concerned about China loosing jobs.

Lib please do you deny that Trump has gone after China on unfair trade? :eusa_hand:
And then turned around and tried to a waiver for a major Chinese company under sanctions for various illegal acts....oh and Ivanka got her trademarks.

W

Putin is celebrating

What's the problem?
why doesn’t he give them what they want?

S~
You would think so

Economically, the status quo is literally killing our people.
Actually, we are doing quite well

Better than Europe and Japan

W

Putin is celebrating

What's the problem?

Because he ran on getting better trade deal, ie reducing the Trade Deficit.

So, I answered your question.

Why don't they give him what he wants? Or is the alliance not important to them?

W

Putin is celebrating

What's the problem?

Because he ran on getting better trade deal, ie reducing the Trade Deficit.

So, I answered your question.

Why don't they give him what he wants? Or is the alliance not important to them?
Because it isn’t in their country’s interest.

Putin is celebrating
Alliance are supposed to benefit BOTH parties NOT just 1. For far to long that's been the case. We take care of other nations while they rip us off in trade and as far as military protection goes. They want to whine about it then fuck em let them walk! They can either man up and put their fair share in or they can get lost!

Putin is celebrating
Alliance are supposed to benefit BOTH parties NOT just 1. For far to long that's been the case. We take care of other nations while they rip us off in trade and as far as military protection goes. They want to whine about it then fuck em let them walk! They can either man up and put their fair share in or they can get lost!
Sometimes it helps others....you don’t always win
But as a group you are stronger economically

How do you explain that the US is doing better economically than Europe an$ Japan ?

Forum List

Back