Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

Sure Mr. West, we'll all go to France when you douchenozzle "no government" fucks move to Somalia.

You wanna find one quote from a conservative that says we want 'no government'... and, no, Noquist's remark does not count. He didn't say we want 'no government'.

Don't you ever get tired of being manipulated by the media?

I have to say one thing though....Wasserman Shultz owns his ass

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.

See, this is exactly why I bitch about the media. That is not what he said. It is not what he meant.

The media and their inflammatory rhetoric is what gets politicians like Gabby Giffords shot. They should be ashamed of their bullshit.

I would like to know what he said and what he meant. Can you provide that?

What I love being called is, Anti-Government.

can you believe we would see the day when there would be people who would be fighting for MORE Government.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Right wingers are threatening to secede. Then they turn around and tell liberals to leave. Gawd are they an ignorant bunch. Without liberals, they would be living in caves.

With Obama in charge we WILL be living in caves, he plans to shut down about 150 Power plants in the next year and more if he can swing it. He wants gas and electric to be so expensive everyone but the rich will be dependent on hand outs from the Government to afford it. He is spending 50 cents on every dollar BORROWED. He plans to cut the military and other critical programs.

Got a cave all picked out yet Rdean?

the only ones who should be showed the door is the Far Right and Far Left......they are the only ones who seem to find it hard to live with people who think different then they.....everybody else might disagree here and there but they can do something that the Far Right and Left cant do......sit down and work out their differences and come to an agreement both can live with....fuck the Far Right and Left.....

Sure Mr. West, we'll all go to France when you douchenozzle "no government" fucks move to Somalia.

You wanna find one quote from a conservative that says we want 'no government'... and, no, Noquist's remark does not count. He didn't say we want 'no government'.

Don't you ever get tired of being manipulated by the media?

Really? Making it "small enough to drown in a bathtub" leaves what exactly? Mr. Norquist never said he wouldn't drown it either now did he?

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.

Go Allen, Go Allen.

The left would do well to learn the meaning of Liberty.

Anarchists want "no government". They associate with the radical left. All yours.

So let me see if I have this right, now the left is the side of big government AND no government? :eusa_eh:

Do you people ever try and connect your thoughts and decide if something is logical before you make your arguments?

All West was saying to POLITICIANS (not telling liberals to leave the country) is..

take your class WARFARE somewhere else...and I agree..

What I love being called is, Anti-Government.

can you believe we would see the day when there would be people who would be fighting for MORE Government.
That's because they aren't grown up enough to use thier liberty, much less defend it.

If you recall, Democrats were absolutely frightened at managing just ten percent of their retirement. Instead they are quite satisfied there is no money in SS.

Forum List

Back