Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

What I love being called is, Anti-Government.

can you believe we would see the day when there would be people who would be fighting for MORE Government.
That's because they aren't grown up enough to use thier liberty, much less defend it.

If you recall, Democrats were absolutely frightened at managing just ten percent of their retirement. Instead they are quite satisfied there is no money in SS.
And keep forcing people into paying into a losing proposition laden with IOU's from moneythey stole for pet projects. Remember the 'Lock Box' discussions in the 90's?

What ever happened to that idea?

That's because they aren't grown up enough to use thier liberty, much less defend it.

If you recall, Democrats were absolutely frightened at managing just ten percent of their retirement. Instead they are quite satisfied there is no money in SS.
And keep forcing people into paying into a losing proposition laden with IOU's from moneythey stole for pet projects. Remember the 'Lock Box' discussions in the 90's?

Shot down by both parties as each presented a version.

So a couple decades later we are still pouring good money into a losing proposition as the can is kicked down the road, and debt ceilings are raised to cover it.

The lockbox idea went the same as other good ideas. First the right mocked it until it was dropped, then years later, the right claims to support the idea the whole time

Telling liberals to get out of the country is a weak response. Leading an insurgency against liberalism and liberal policies is a better use of his efforts.

So a couple decades later we are still pouring good money into a losing proposition as the can is kicked down the road, and debt ceilings are raised to cover it.

Just 1.2 trillion more sir. :eusa_shhh:

Just a drop in the bucket by today's standards...did you ever think we'd hear such figures bandied about so loosely by this Gubmint as if it were nothing, as they squelch the producers that made such figures possible?

We should tell the old Democrat party now taken over by Progressives to leave the country..

they have become a enemy to us and our country..

wake up people

We should tell the old Democrat party now taken over by Progressives to leave the country..

wake up people
Have no fear. The present incarnation of the Republican party means to fill that void.

There is some in the Republican party that needs to go also...we THE PEOPLE need to tell them to shape up or we will ship them out too.

Just a drop in the bucket by today's standards...did you ever think we'd hear such figures bandied about so loosely by this Gubmint as if it were nothing, as they squelch the producers that made such figures possible?

No I didnt. Just recently I heard the figure of a loan billion. CHEAPSKATES:lol:

No I didnt. Just recently I heard the figure of a loan billion. CHEAPSKATES:lol:
Really. Back in Reagan's time? They were talking billions and I thought that was alot...

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.
Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

Why would he say such a thing? It seems that he owes a great deal to 'liberals' or he wouldn't hold the position he does. Perhaps he is a great example of an individual who has 'stopped' or 'paused' in thinking things through as thoroughly as possible. I don't know, perhaps if he was more specific as to what it is he is addressing instead of just saying 'liberals' it would be easier to understand where he is coming from.

I wonder why the conservatives don't just leave, they hate our government and most of the people who live here and are unwilling to help fix a goddamned thing if it costs even a dollar.

wake up people
Have no fear. The present incarnation of the Republican party means to fill that void.

There is some in the Republican party that needs to go also...we THE PEOPLE need to tell them to shape up or we will ship them out too.
That was the idea of the TEA party. And notice how the Republican blue-bloods have tried to steal the mantle of Conservatism away from them?

Really. Back in Reagan's time? They were talking billions and I thought that was alot...

That was then T

Now we spend a billion for twenty miles of high speed rail. Seattle to SeaTac zoom zoom.

Forum List

Back