Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

Yeah....how dare a black man challenge a white woman, he must be a bigot. :cuckoo:

That RW idiot is way out of line.
He should be reprimanded, and he should apologize.
What he did was highly offensive...and bigoted.

bigoted?

Just trashy manners, I did not know or care about the skintone of either party involved.

But the hypocircsy of some on the right over this subject is just hillarious and pathetic.

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

Yeah....how dare a black man challenge a white woman, he must be a bigot. :cuckoo:

That RW idiot is way out of line.
He should be reprimanded, and he should apologize.
What he did was highly offensive...and bigoted.

He was out of line. Way out of line.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Another example of a fine, upstanding conservative.

Slow day at the other place T?
Nice obfuscation and NONE of your fucking business asswipe.

Don't like what I post? Then don't answer.

Wow, another fine example of your good conservative values.

You are making all Neo-Cons proud by your postings, with the way you have with words, you should put that in your campaign that you are running. Remember, you told us you're running for POTUS in 2012? With your smooth talking you are a SHOO-IN!

Now, call me something filthy, use the word "statist' that you can't make a post without, (of course unless you are calling women names) and have another :booze:

The T stands for the resident fruit-loop, T-bagging drunkard.

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

as blood sport goes thats pretty tame, she called him out and...well? vile despicable?

Is that professional? I don't think so.

He should have kept his comments to himself, this isn't going to help his cause.

No, it's not professional, but let's face it. We don't have professional adults in the Congress. We have a bunch of high school children and that's why nothing ever gets done.

At least he didn't beat her half to death with his cane.

Preston Brooks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are making all Neo-Cons proud by your postings, with the way you have with words, you should put that in your campaign that you are running. Remember, you told us you're running for POTUS in 2012? With your smooth talking you are a SHOO-IN!

Now, call me something filthy, use the word "statist' that you can't make a post without, (of course unless you are calling women names) and have another :booze:

You want I should call you a shriveled up old twat" would that make ya happy? I noticed you don't get bent about that.

Ain't about me...and Nice you try to make it so...and YOU are a moderator?

You are outsmarted and outwitted on a dialy basis here. Nice try to make me your whipping post. Doesn't fly...and no wonder this shithole is going downhill with ignorant fucks as you as Moderators.

It means zero. You must be so proud of yourself.

I can't wait to see all the self-proclaimed conservatives lash out against all the anti-woman rhetoric I see spewing forth like fresh vomit in this thread.

Let me hold my breath.

*inhales deeply*

we're still waitn on NOW to come to the defense of conservative women.. so you better take a breath.

Nebver happen. NOW doesn't give a shit about women.

The world would be better off if scum like you just died.

Yes, do us a favor and hold your breath....until you die.

I can't wait to see all the self-proclaimed conservatives lash out against all the anti-woman rhetoric I see spewing forth like fresh vomit in this thread.

Let me hold my breath.

*inhales deeply*

Otay.
dead.gif

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?

I hate it when anybody calls anybody names. Wasserman WAS unprofessional and cowardly in waiting until West left the room before calling him out. Apparently this wasn't the first time it had happened. West was unprofessional in the language he used to protest what she did and said. She did it in front of the Cspan cameras that are then available to the entire world. He did it in an e-mail sent to her as well as others.

Grade for professionalism and diplomacy for both on this one. Zero.

You are outsmarted and outwitted on a dialy basis here. Nice try to make me your whipping post. Doesn't fly...and no wonder this shithole is going downhill with ignorant fucks as you as Moderators.

Yet you keep bringing your drunk neo-con ass back here, so you must like it.

You call women vile names and are a conservative. I love pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts.

And don't worry, all the mods think you're an idiot, but you're entertaining, mostly when you've been hitting the :booze:

Yet you keep bringing your drunk neo-con ass back here, so you must like it.

You call women vile names and are a conservative. I love pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts.

And don't worry, all the mods think you're an idiot, but you're entertaining, mostly when you've been hitting the :booze:
I do it to expose dumbasses as you. And I bring traffic to the site. What a bitch, eh?

What is it like to be a loser?

Oooo, trying to use big words.

I'm not impressed idiot. LTC West and I don't take shit from people like you and her in person, you fold like a beach chair when we get in your face...and you know it.

We can beat the shit out of you in debate and with our fists. You hide behind a computer in Atlanta, most likely some ghetto of Atlanta. Maybe you can shine my shoes when I'm flying through next time.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?

I hate it when anybody calls anybody names. Wasserman WAS unprofessional and cowardly in waiting until West left the room before calling him out. Apparently this wasn't the first time it had happened. West was unprofessional in the language he used to protest what she did and said. She did it in front of the Cspan cameras that are then available to the entire world. He did it in an e-mail sent to her as well as others.

Damn liberal CSPAN/PBS covered this????

Exhibit A:

Your Honor, you will notice that a clear indication of when a self-proclaimed conservative is totally dead-wrong, is when you see one making statements that indict both parties.

It's their M.O.

Thank you.

a

Unprofessional or not. He called a spade a spade, and I applud him for throwing the PC crap to the four winds. That's the onmly way to deal with leftists.

Take 'em down on their terms and be glad about it.

Oooo, trying to use big words.

I'm not impressed idiot. LTC West and I don't take shit from people like you and her in person, you fold like a beach chair when we get in your face...and you know it.

We can beat the shit out of you in debate and with our fists. You hide behind a computer in Atlanta, most likely some ghetto of Atlanta. Maybe you can shine my shoes when I'm flying through next time.

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back