Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

Ain't about me...and Nice you try to make it so...and YOU are a moderator?

You are outsmarted and outwitted on a dialy basis here. Nice try to make me your whipping post. Doesn't fly...and no wonder this shithole is going downhill with ignorant fucks as you as Moderators.

It means zero. You must be so proud of yourself.

Yet you keep bringing your drunk neo-con ass back here, so you must like it.

You call women vile names and are a conservative. I love pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts.

And don't worry, all the mods think you're an idiot, but you're entertaining, mostly when you've been hitting the :booze:
I do it to expose dumbasses as you. And I bring traffic to the site. What a bitch, eh?

What is it like to be a loser?

You bring traffic to the site? :cuckoo:

But you were just bitching about how much you hate it here, yet you keep posting.

Now go back and bitch about me at the other place, at least some people there like you! :rofl: :rofl:

As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

He was out of line. Way out of line.

End of story.

Do you agree?

Ok, so in other words...you support his misogyny. Is that correct?

How is this bigoted, sexist, or anything other than just rude? And why doesn't Echo Zulu abide by that avatar or at least call you out for being a name caller like all the righties?

This thread is full of conundrums..:lol:

Deb is not very nice to look at.. She's kinda gross.. I find her mouth to be disgusting.
When you couple that with her poor attitude its tough to see any value in her. The Party on the other hand is so full of demands and hate.. She's a good fit. Therefore she's now the DNC Chair.
It sure is a dark day in America when we're all so divided and tense about it... Even we a citizens have taken on there incivility toward one an other. Its not a good thing.

Wow....impressive you have a gif of some retarded person saved for your grand moment here....pathetic tool

Oooo, trying to use big words.

I'm not impressed idiot. LTC West and I don't take shit from people like you and her in person, you fold like a beach chair when we get in your face...and you know it.

We can beat the shit out of you in debate and with our fists. You hide behind a computer in Atlanta, most likely some ghetto of Atlanta. Maybe you can shine my shoes when I'm flying through next time.

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

49izadw.gif

Last edited:
As a retired LTC that fought for this country and is trying to fight scum like her from destroying it now, I understand why he got mad. She is nothing but a rich brat, left-wing sellout that talks like she is still 13 with braces.

When she was shitting her pants he was protecting this country and won't stand for some idiot like her talking his direction...like he and I would towards a peon like you.

How is this bigoted, sexist, or anything other than just rude? And why doesn't Echo Zulu abide by that avatar or at least call you out for being a name caller like all the righties?

Because they don't chew out lefties on this board. It's a fact of life. Get used to it.

Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

She did it in front of the Cspan cameras.

He did it in a private e-mail sent to her and House leaders.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Grade for all concerned in appropriateness of behavior: zero.

Last edited:
Deb is not very nice to look at.. She's kinda gross.. I find her mouth to be disgusting.
When you couple that with her poor attitude its tough to see any value in her. The Party on the other hand is so full of demands and hate.. She's a good fit. Therefore she's now the DNC Chair.
It sure is a dark day in America when we're all so divided and tense about it... Even we a citizens have taken on there incivility toward one an other. Its not a good thing.
Sure it isn't. They brought on this discourse, and it's high time it was answered instead of relying on linguine-spined Repubicans to answer for those of us that get it.

Mr. West called it as it is...gloves off. And I applaud him for it instead of smarmy weak-kneed jibberish...that only a jellyfish could understand.

They brought this fight and by God...WE will finish it.

Does the tool in Atlanta have anymore pics of retarded people saved on his momma's hard drive?

Because they don't chew out lefties on this board. It's a fact of life. Get used to it.

I guess I shouldn't be suprised since the premise of the thread is ignoring the immaturity of one person while amplifying that of another.

Okay, EZ is right that some are definitely behaving like numbnuts in this thread. And the conservatives may be coming out on the short end of that.

Wasserman was unprofessional and cowardly waiting until West left the room to call him out. Apparently it isn't the first time she has done that.

West was unprofessional and improper using the language he directed at her in response.

Nobody has said who promptly leaked the e-mail to the press, but you can be sure it was somebody on the Democrat side.

Would you be happier if he had done it publicly too? He has some class she does not.. and normally EZ don't give a shit about women being brutalized. Especially conservative women.

Hmmmm, what are the odds that picture the muslim wannabe from Atlanta posted is a Jew from the 1930s.....nice set up for the Jewish woman whining about a black man.....oh, the irony.

Hmmmm, what are the odds that picture the muslim wannabe from Atlanta posted is a Jew from the 1930s.....nice set up for the Jewish woman whining about a black man.....oh, the irony.

you deserve negative rep for this one. so here it comes.

Would you be happier if he had done it publicly too? He has some class she does not.. and normally EZ don't give a shit about women being brutalized. Especially conservative women.
Indeed. Double standard EXPOSED.

What is the big outrage? What was he supposed to say, that she's not a gentleman?

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

as blood sport goes thats pretty tame, she called him out and...well? vile despicable?

Is that professional? I don't think so.

He should have kept his comments to himself, this isn't going to help his cause.
Don't be silly, EZ, of course it will. His supporters don't like women much ...and they certainly are against the elderly getting back the Social Security they paid into all their lives.

why do conservatives hate women, blacks and gays? seems to be the theme for today

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........

why do conservatives hate women, blacks and gays? seems to be the theme for today

Why do pussies like you make claims like this, while laying awake at night fabricating ways to demonize people such as West, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Along with their families of course.........

Remember when conservatives only hated Hillary because she was a woman? :lol:

Forum List

Back