Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

WalMart Security has no more Police Powers than the average citizen does under the Constitution which is Citizens Right to Arrest.

The Security Guard in question can only say "I'm placing you under Citizens Arrest!" and then wait until the REAL COPS show up who THEN arrest the SUSPECT if need be.

The dead guys family is gonna' have a huge Payday in Court.

By the way this isn't a Left vs Right issue or a Gun issue, it's a "Rampant Consumerism" problem mixed with a Security Guard who doesn't know or understand the Law.

I am willing to bet they would lose a court case, Walmart isn't responsible for employees that violate policy.

What is Walmart's policy for hiring rent-a-cops and their rules of engagement? Isn't that something that's pretty basic? What ought a business tell some hired thugs regarding what to do in the event of an observed petty crime?

WalMart policy is to hire a licensed security firm or use off duty police as security. They are more likely to use off duty police when they expect larger crowds, like they would have on Black Friday. That makes the actions of said security guard more than likely the responsibility of the local police department, and the guy will be found to have acted within department policy.

It will also be found that, since he was off duty, the department is not responsible. That lays the responsibility on the security firm's insurance company, and they will only pay if it doesn't go to trial.

Want to bet on it?

Last edited:
Walmart Death: Alleged Shoplifter Dies After Altercation With Employees

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.

So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.
geezus your a pathetic little whiny fucker......

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.

So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.

You're a fucking idiot.
and a whiner.....dont forget that....

Was the intent to kill him, Lud? :eusa_eh:

Let's see what all the facts are before we rush to judgement in the media, OK?
I know that isn't a liberal way of doing things, but.....let's try it.

he doesnt care.....he has to whine about something.....can you imagine having to be around a Stroonge like this every day?....the little whiner would drive you nuts....

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

and when they move out of the way.....there you are.....whining....

Boo fucking Hoo... A dead criminal. I truly hope it was worth it.

oops, sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out.

Another creep who values two China dvd's and WalMart more than a human life.

Never mind guns. My bet is you scummy rw's would love to water board petty criminals before skinning them alive.

they could lock them in a room with you and......you could whine them to death.....

Anyone caught stealing from me, will be shot. And he/she will not survive.

Jeezus effing krist, the scum is coming out of the woodwork.

Wish I had included a poll with this thread. I'd ask how many of you bloodthirsty scum bags considers yourself a "christian".

WWJK = Who Would Jesus Kill?

do i have to say it?......if he was locked in a room with you......the poor guy would lose it....

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

You are the one making the retarded-ass assertion that the death of a shoplifter is some rw utopia.

How old are you, five? You present yourself as an immature, whiny little dickweed with the critical thinking skills of a crackhead.

Grow the fuck up.
see?.....im not the only one....:lol:

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

Not being overly concerned by the death of a thief is not the same as wanting him dead without a trial... Why don't you fucking try being honest just once.

This guy be honest?.....he is a crybaby.....no one wanted him on the team in gym class.....he was made fun of at school by the so called special kids.....thats why he whines with every post......

I love a story with a happy ending.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

How psychopathic. Seek professional help.

And by "professional help", I mean a padded cell.

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

A trial isn't warranted in every case. The guy was caught stealing, his death was unintended consequence of HIS actions.

No, his death was the consequence of a mall-cop who wanted to be a tough guy. The mall cop should spend the rest of his life in prison.

HuffngGlue? Let's take a wild guess that there is a LOT more to the story than our Comrades are reporting.....

Not surprisingly, its the other way around.

But, you would have no way of knowing that because you didn't read anything. so much easier for you rw's to just say you already know it all and that you don't want to be bothered with FACTS.

Note that the article says "alleged" and "suspected".

No trial, no jury but you rw's don't care. You just want to string him up because, as usual, you hate laws, hate the constitution.

Asshole.

Have a nice day.

Not being overly concerned by the death of a thief is not the same as wanting him dead without a trial... Why don't you fucking try being honest just once.

This guy be honest?.....he is a crybaby.....no one wanted him on the team in gym class.....he was made fun of at school by the so called special kids.....thats why he whines with every post......

Gawd, "hairy", obsess much?

Why so many posts about me? STILL fixated on me, aren't you?

And, WHY do you want to throw out the constitution and/or local laws and kill this guy without a trial?

Poor baby. Because it makes you feel like the big man you aren't.

I say, try him, let a jury of his peers decide. AND, let a jury decide whether or not WalMart and the employees are guilty of assault and murder/manslaughter.

Last edited:
I love a story with a happy ending.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

I bet he died because the idiot who put him in a head lock choked him to death.

Forum List

Back