Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

They won't be making clothing for Kohls, JC Penney, Sears, H&M or a bunch of others either. If you don't want clothing made in a foreign factory perhaps you should consider nudity as a lifestyle.

Rev. Jim (Huggy) is still on probation from the last time he made that lifestyle choice....

Can't you just see some old lady pointing at him and saying "Fred. gimme a magnifying glass, I want to see it..."

No evidence of that either, or perhaps you can link us to the report that says that.

Its an assumption. The guy was in a headlock, he died.

The article I rad did not mention a head lock it said two employees ( not the security guard) were on top of him. Care to link to your claim?

Let me help.

A man allegedly caught shoplifting from Walmart is dead after being tackled and placed in a headlock by store employees over the Black Friday weekend.

Read more: Lithonia: Walmart Black Friday 'shoplifter' DIES after being tackled and placed in headlock by employees | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Its an assumption. The guy was in a headlock, he died.

The article I rad did not mention a head lock it said two employees ( not the security guard) were on top of him. Care to link to your claim?

Let me help.

A man allegedly caught shoplifting from Walmart is dead after being tackled and placed in a headlock by store employees over the Black Friday weekend.

Read more: Lithonia: Walmart Black Friday 'shoplifter' DIES after being tackled and placed in headlock by employees | Mail Online

(Note that his is not the originally posted article but some of the wording is similar.)

Finally, one of the bloodthirsty rw's admits that the man they were all so happy about being killed had not yet been accused (tried or convicted) of any crime, let alone the crime the holier-than-thou rw's believe warrants the death penalty.

Is it my imagination or is this lack of compassion and empathy something new from the right?

Or have they always cheered when people are murdered?

Remember Trayvon Martin, whose only crime was walking while black and they all piled on, happy that the screw ball racist murdered him in cold blood.

Are ALL rw's this vile and bitter and nasty and sick?

Let me help.

(Note that his is not the originally posted article but some of the wording is similar.)

Finally, one of the bloodthirsty rw's admits that the man they were all so happy about being killed had not yet been accused (tried or convicted) of any crime, let alone the crime the holier-than-thou rw's believe warrants the death penalty.

Is it my imagination or is this lack of compassion and empathy something new from the right?

Remember Trayvon Martin, whose only crime was walking while black and they all piled on, happy that the screw ball racist murdered him in cold blood.

Stop your incessant whining, you don't know what happened in either case. You just come off as a self-righteous punk.

Walmart Death: Alleged Shoplifter Dies After Altercation With Employees

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.
So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.
The leftwingers should be proud of themselves for getting rid of all the 10 Commandments around the state, city, and counties that said "thou shalt not steal."

People read stuff on the walls sometimes, and this one may not have realized stealing is not well-respected by civilized people.

Go ahead, blame Republicans for YOUR STUPIDITY of worshipping misinformation and omission of information.

We're not wearing your ignominy.

Seems like sometimes justice does prevail. Hope nothing happens to the employees.

Let me help.

Stop your incessant whining, you don't know what happened in either case. You just come off as a self-righteous punk.
It's ok, Meathead. He didn't become a hopeless cretin until he was dropped on his head at birth. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Let me help.

This man wasn't murdered, he was killed while commiting a crime and trayvon was not murdered he was killed after attacking and assaulting an innocent citizen. I don't feel sorry for thieves or thugs when their own actions lead to their deaths. If this pos wasn't stealing, he'd be alive today. If trayvon wasn't acting like the gang-banging n*&%r that he was he'd still be alive. I feel sorry for victims of crime, not for criminals.

Boo fucking Hoo... A dead criminal. I truly hope it was worth it.

oops, sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out.

Another creep who values two China dvd's and WalMart more than a human life.

Never mind guns. My bet is you scummy rw's would love to water board petty criminals before skinning them alive.

the way i see it.... shoplifters have zero value.... so anything is worth more then they are, made in china or not.

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

LOL...so now WalMart is a right wing shopping mecca? Just curious how you describe it for left wing folks who also shop there? Or, are you actually implying they don't? The class anxiously awaits your informed response.

this has already been asked of this Gumba....he wont answer.....if he did we would just see a Whine anyway.......

Let me help.

dam you Whine a lot....fucking Chris dont even Whine as much as you......and he is a pussy.....

Let me help.

see its just not me....your a Whiner Dudley....

Let me help.

What the fuck are you talking about now? Are we supposed to cry every time someone dies? Did a new law come up that only people convicted of crimes will ever die? If so, what crime did you commit?

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.
So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.
The leftwingers should be proud of themselves for getting rid of all the 10 Commandments around the state, city, and counties that said "thou shalt not steal."

People read stuff on the walls sometimes, and this one may not have realized stealing is not well-respected by civilized people.

Go ahead, blame Republicans for YOUR STUPIDITY of worshipping misinformation and omission of information.

Wait...are you saying that before the 10 commandments, no society had laws against stealing? Are you saying that any country that isn't Judeo-Christian has no laws against stealing? Are you saying that without the 10 commandments plastered all over the place, society forgets that stealing is bad?

Let me help.

What the fuck are you talking about now? Are we supposed to cry every time someone dies? Did a new law come up that only people convicted of crimes will ever die? If so, what crime did you commit?

:lol:......its just another Whine from the Queen of the Whiners....

Wait...are you saying that before the 10 commandments, no society had laws against stealing? Are you saying that any country that isn't Judeo-Christian has no laws against stealing? Are you saying that without the 10 commandments plastered all over the place, society forgets that stealing is bad?

well.....yea.....:eusa_shifty:

Let me help.

yeah, you're right. What the hell do we need our Constitution for? Judge, jury of our peers, our right to due process, lets just throw the whole mess out so you rw's can kill anyone you don't like. Idiot.

Forum List

Back