Schools’ Tracking Devices Causes Controversy

Starting this fall, all students at John Jay High School and Anson Jones Middle School are required tocarry identification cards embedded with a microchip.They are tracked by the dozens of electronic readers installed in the schools’ ceiling panels.

Schools’ Tracking Devices Causes Controversy « CBS Houston

My kids would be jerked out that school.

Welcome to the board, Roo.

I understand that this is oblique to your specific topic....but as far as "My kids would be jerked out that school." Exactly how would you go about that?

Outside of private schooling....you think you'd be allowed to do that?

the problem is that schools can be held accountable for students that leave the school without parent permission.

Sign a release form parents :D

If I were still in school, this kind of arrangement would not bother me. When there is nothing to hide, nobody minds. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you want to blame anyone, it all starts with the kids who are the reason why this kind of thing has to be done. How do the kids get to be the way that they are? Their parents may be the only people who can answer that question.

If I were still in school, this kind of arrangement would not bother me. When there is nothing to hide, nobody minds. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you want to blame anyone, it all starts with the kids who are the reason why this kind of thing has to be done. How do the kids get to be the way that they are? Their parents may be the only people who can answer that question.

Yeah who needs the bill of rights anyway. If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.

^^^ Like I said in my earlier message, if you want to blame anyone for the happening of such things, blame those who do not do the right over the wrong.

Holly

^^^ Like I said in my earlier message, if you want to blame anyone for the happening of such things, blame those who do not do the right over the wrong.

Holly

What you don't understand is that the government has no right to track your movements unless they can prove you are doing something wrong.

Would you be OK with armed cops tramping through your home at all hours of the night for no reason after all if you haven't done anything wrong.....?

^^^ Actually yes, I would be okay with that. My home was broke into on Memorial Day weekend three years ago while I was still in there and then on the day after Black Friday of the year before, my home was literally crashed into by a car being driven by a drunk driver.

Holly

P.S. Thanks to the Lord that car did very little damage if any because of where it came to rest which was at the corner of the brick and cement deck that we have in front of our front door. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back