Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

Walmart Death: Alleged Shoplifter Dies After Altercation With Employees

So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.

Anyone caught stealing from me, will be shot. And he/she will not survive.

ooooooooooooooooooooo

scary keyboard kommando

:lmao:

I didn't mean to frighten you.

WalMart Security has no more Police Powers than the average citizen does under the Constitution which is Citizens Right to Arrest.

The Security Guard in question can only say "I'm placing you under Citizens Arrest!" and then wait until the REAL COPS show up who THEN arrest the SUSPECT if need be.

The dead guys family is gonna' have a huge Payday in Court.

By the way this isn't a Left vs Right issue or a Gun issue, it's a "Rampant Consumerism" problem mixed with a Security Guard who doesn't know or understand the Law.

Are you saying you cannot detain the person that you're placing under a citizen's arrest?

If so, then you are very wrong. The definition of citizen's arrest is any restraint or detention of a criminal suspect by a person who is not an authorized law enforcement official. And you can use reasonable force in doing so. However "reasonable force" is subjective.

And since we don't know what killed the guy we can not say reasonable force was not used.

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

Not at all.

What we are saying is the shoplifter initiated a chain of events that resulted in his tragic death.

IOW, had he not stolen the DVD players, he would still be alive. It was HIS ACTION that instigated his demise.

Find it weird a goddamn liberal is bitching about people not caring about people losing their life. So you will bitch abou a thief getting shot, but you backup your administration when multiple were left to die? FUCKING LOONY HACK

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

Not being overly concerned by the death of a thief is not the same as wanting him dead without a trial... Why don't you fucking try being honest just once.

Find it weird a goddamn liberal is bitching about people not caring about people losing their life. So you will bitch abou a thief getting shot, but you backup your administration when multiple were left to die? FUCKING LOONY HACK

The person the liberals are lameting was a criminal in the commission of a crime. What they do not lament is someone killed by a criminal in the commission of a crime. Then it's an unfortunate accident to an innocent bystander. Wrong place, wrong time. Criminals have rights, their victims do not. People do not have a right to protect their property.

Have a nice day.

Not at all.

What we are saying is the shoplifter initiated a chain of events that resulted in his tragic death.

IOW, had he not stolen the DVD players, he would still be alive. It was HIS ACTION that instigated his demise.

Stupid Liberals don't understand the meaning of personal responsibility, and that it has consequences... Your post will fall on deaf ears.

And the moral of the story is:

Actions have consequences. When you instigate a chain of events, sometimes the results are tragic.

Yes, they do. Criminal charges for use of excessive force, and a possible lawsuit against Walmart. I've no love for thieves, but I wouldn't kill one over some cheap ass dvd player. I don't want to go back to the good old days where stealing a loaf of bread is a capital crime.

And the moral of the story is:

Actions have consequences. When you instigate a chain of events, sometimes the results are tragic.

Yes, they do. Criminal charges for use of excessive force, and a possible lawsuit against Walmart. I've no love for thieves, but I wouldn't kill one over some cheap ass dvd player. I don't want to go back to the good old days where stealing a loaf of bread is a capital crime.

Stealing is not a capital crime because crimes are prosecuted by the government. Stealing resulting in the death of the thief is caused by an individual protecting his property.

In this case, one less shoplifter.

He died during the commission of a crime, a trial isn't going to help him.

The facts show he was killed after he was apprehended.

The facts show he died during the apprehension. Not after he was apprehended.

Do they? Do you agree that there is a line where excessive force in saving Walmart from losing a DVD player is worth killing someone, even a thief? Of course you don't. You're a pathetic little pussy who likes to thump his chest when something like this happens.

Forum List

Back