Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

And the moral of the story is:

Actions have consequences. When you instigate a chain of events, sometimes the results are tragic.

Yes, they do. Criminal charges for use of excessive force, and a possible lawsuit against Walmart. I've no love for thieves, but I wouldn't kill one over some cheap ass dvd player. I don't want to go back to the good old days where stealing a loaf of bread is a capital crime.

You're assuming facts not in evidence.

Just because you would let a thief rob you blind doesn't mean everyone should.

If a loaf of bread was all your family had to eat, would you still let the thief get away with it?

Actions have consequences. When you instigate a chain of events, sometimes the results are tragic.

Yes, they do. Criminal charges for use of excessive force, and a possible lawsuit against Walmart. I've no love for thieves, but I wouldn't kill one over some cheap ass dvd player. I don't want to go back to the good old days where stealing a loaf of bread is a capital crime.

If a loaf of bread was all your family had to eat, would you still let the thief get away with it?

You little pissant, shit for brains. Where did I say I'd support a thief robbing you blind? Your little chest thumping bravado. The force used resulted in death. I'm sure a fuck stain like yourself, thinks this is a good thing.

What would you do if it were a member of your family who was killed for shoplifting? What the fuck is your inbred understanding of justice? Why not just shoot jaywalkers? They do put us at risk.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I doubt anyone involved intended to kill the shoplifter.

In all likelihood, their intention was initially to subdue the criminal which, as the criminal continued to struggle, morphed into the the intention to protect themselves and each other.

Last edited:
Not being overly concerned by the death of a thief is not the same as wanting him dead without a trial... Why don't you fucking try being honest just once.

He died during the commission of a crime, a trial isn't going to help him.

The facts show he was killed after he was apprehended.

No they don't. The only FACT I have seen is when the police arrived they found he was unconscious and bleeding. Are you privy to more information?

Here's something that won't be a blip on the liberal radar.

Armed suspects tie up Target workers, rob Union Township store without others noticing | NJ.com

Criminals have rights, not so much the general public.

What a pathetic little douchebag you are. Are you really such a total fucking moron to believe that liberals support crime? How did you get so stupid?

I was trained by liberals who absolutely DO support crime which liberals consider a pathology that can be cured with the proper application of sympathy and understanding.

The facts show he died during the apprehension. Not after he was apprehended.

Do they? Do you agree that there is a line where excessive force in saving Walmart from losing a DVD player is worth killing someone, even a thief? Of course you don't. You're a pathetic little pussy who likes to thump his chest when something like this happens.

All we know is he died, not how. So you are assuming facts not in evidence.

He died during the commission of a crime, a trial isn't going to help him.

No they don't. The only FACT I have seen is when the police arrived they found he was unconscious and bleeding. Are you privy to more information?

You missed this part.

The Black Friday shopping weekend took a tragic turn early Sunday morning when a suspected shoplifter died while being apprehended by employees and a contract security officer outside a Lithonia Walmart.

Armed suspects tie up Target workers, rob Union Township store without others noticing | NJ.com

What a pathetic little douchebag you are. Are you really such a total fucking moron to believe that liberals support crime? How did you get so stupid?

Liberals don't support crime... They support the ones who commit it.

You missed this part.

The Black Friday shopping weekend took a tragic turn early Sunday morning when a suspected shoplifter died while being apprehended by employees and a contract security officer outside a Lithonia Walmart.

I did not miss it at all, all we know for sure is that when the police arrived he was unconscious and bleeding from his nose and mouth. No one knows if he got that why while struggling or after.

Is the Walton family struggling to put food on the table?

If he died while he was being apprehended, then it is clear that he died while he was being apprehended even if the efforts to apprehend ceased (because he was dead) before the police got there.

He could have died from natural causes coincidentally with the apprehension. He could have died by reason of his struggling not to be apprehended. In that case, his death is caused by his struggling not the original act of shoplifting nor the efforts to confine him. Had he not fought back, he would be alive today.

It is only fair that thieves be allowed to steal from those who aren't sharing enough. It's impossible to commit a crime against a wealthy person because they ultimately deserve it.

I think Christians need to read the Bible.

Liberals don't support crime... They support the ones who commit it.

What a pathetic little faux chauvinistic pissant you are. I bet you'd wet yourself if confronted by a criminal. It's easy for you to try to impress with your chest thumping on the internet, but I suspect you're just a little coward living in a fantasy.

I'm a liberal. I support rule of law. I support the right of the accused. You're clearly a right wing ass monkey who doesn't.

It is so cute the way liberals use Christianity to justify criminal acts. Then condemn Christianity when Christians oppose criminal acts.

You little pissant, shit for brains. Where did I say I'd support a thief robbing you blind? Your little chest thumping bravado. The force used resulted in death. I'm sure a fuck stain like yourself, thinks this is a good thing.

What would you do if it were a member of your family who was killed for shoplifting? What the fuck is your inbred understanding of justice? Why not just shoot jaywalkers? They do put us at risk.

Insults are what the unintelligent use for their arguments.

The implications of your statement suggest you would not have done anything to stop the Walmart thief.

You have no idea what caused the death, what was his medical history? Did he have a bad heart? Was he on medication? Should he have been?

Again, your assuming facts not in evidence.

If a member of my family died as the result of a crime they committed. Then I would have to live with it.

Your jaywalker strawman is weak.

lind.

Not relevant.

Forum List

Back