Allahu Akbar: It couldn’t happen here...

Israel tried to take the Litani river again in 2009.

Israel dubbed its March 14, 1978 invasion of southern Lebanon “Operation Litani,” with the stated objective of clearing out Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) bases south of the Litani River in order to secure northern Israel.

Its 1982 invasion of Lebanon had the added goal of gaining access to the waters of the Litani.

To end the Israeli siege of Beirut, the PLO was rapidly evacuated to Tunisia, and Israel eventually retreated from the Lebanese capital. Yet it never fully withdrew from southern Lebanon until 2000, under pressure from Hezbollah—and 22 years after being ordered to do so by U.N. Security Council Resolution 425.

^ Antisemitic garbage; fallacious spewing; moronic word salad.

After the PLO left Beirut for Tunisa the Israelis carried out the Sabra and Shatilla massacre betraying president Reagan in their zeal.

The bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut was the result.

Sabra and Shatila massacre: What happened in Lebanon in 1982? Israeli-backed Phalange militia killed between 2,000 and 3,500 Palestinian refugees.

Hamas still has 100 hostages, whom they likely have raped and tortured. Hamas could end this today. Although the IDF isn't gonna let Hamas run the joint. Bibi and Likud helped create hamas. Israel is practicing ethnic cleansing, or genocide. There's not necessarily a good guy, here. There certainly are never innocents among the combatants

I'm not sure what your comparisons to W and even Obama in Afghan or Iraq are about, besides possibly to change the topic. But if you think we brought hell to Falluja, you have no clue to what we'd do if Hamas tried that with us. Skip down to criticisms.

I am just anti killing innocent people.I cant see any good coming from it.
In fact its getting worse.

They began migrating from Arabia about 10,000 years ago. Haven't you ever heard of the Akkadian Empire?

Sargon2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile.

You're an ignorant pawn.

Evil muslim barbarian invaders need to be sent back to Arabia.

After the PLO left Beirut for Tunisa the Israelis carried out the Sabra and Shatilla massacre betraying president Reagan in their zeal.

The bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut was the result.

Sabra and Shatila massacre: What happened in Lebanon in 1982? Israeli-backed Phalange militia killed between 2,000 and 3,500 Palestinian refugees.
Indeed.

Imo both Hamas and Israel suck. Imo "the kids" are idiots for "pro palestine," but I've no doubt that Biden is unelectable for his failures to enforce borders both here and there.

Exactly how Deep State is delighted to see people react .

It means that Normies and Sheeple miss the manipulation and theatre, and when told that it is scripted just laugh and let it go over their heads or label it as Conspiracy ..

Forum List

Back