All you Tax reduction haters(i.e. Trumphaters!)... How is this possible???

leftists, I get it, your all's existence is all hypothetical!!!!

Deven Nunes explained that every time they tried to lower tax rates, BY REMOVING TAX BREAKS, the special interests got the politicians they own to put those breaks back in, which meant tax rates had to be raised back up again.

I actually admired Nunes for saying that in public.

But then the fuckwit caved and all the Republicans allowed the special interests to keep their tax breaks AND lower tax rates. Which, according to the unrepealable laws of the Universe, meant the difference would have to be borrowed from future generations.

Sadly, this is way too complicated for the rube herd to get. They have been deliberately dumbed down to having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Here is Deven Nunes, one of Trump's favorite butt boys, explaining that every credit, deduction, and exemption is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone:

No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

Read that a hundred times if that is how much it takes for you to comprehend it.

Nunes sits on the House Ways and Means Committee. That's the committee responsible for taxation.

Nunes clearly states that every deduction, exemption, and credit is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone. That's why I call them government gifts, because they are. They are theft from someone else's pocket.
That quote doesn't support your asinine claim in any way, dummy.

Please try again.

Talk to any economist, rubes. They will tell you I am telling the truth.

Ask any accountant.

Seriously.

You are being robbed. Worse, you are being hoaxed into bleeving that you are getting to keep more of your own money.

If you knew the truth, you'd be drawing lots to assassinate every Republican member of Congress and Trump. That's why they are keeping you dumb. On purpose.

The Democrats are open and honest about their massive overspending.

The Republicans are far more sinister and secretive about theirs. And theirs adds up to $1.4 trillion of annual wealth redistribution. But they have you all pissed about negroes on food stamps.

The US government spends $68 billion a year on food stamps.

$1.4 TRILLION on tax expenditures.

Wakey wakey!

The federal government collected record total tax revenues of $470,706,000,000 in October and November, the first two months of fiscal 2020, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Corporation income taxes, Social Security payroll taxes, and customs duties were all up in the first two months of this fiscal year compared to last fiscal year, but estate and gift taxes and unemployment insurance taxes were down.

Feds Collect Record Taxes Through November; But Still Run $343.3 Billion Deficit With Second-Highest Spending in Nation's History

hmmm...
Let's see Trump reduced taxes BUT revenue goes up and unemployment taxes go down!
Wait a minute... that must mean....More people are working paying SS taxes and less people are unemployed meaning lower unemployment taxes....
SOMETHING is truly wrong here! Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Well, could be that the corporations will get their taxes back at annual filing, after all corporations are rich people too. Some of the tariff money is being used to subsidize farmers and the and in larger part, huge agricultural corporations suffering decline in sales due to trade war tariffs. The rest of the subsidies are just further deficit spending, as deficits continue to rise. Think of it as wealth transfer up to the top. The large Agra-corporations are not actually hurting, by the trade policy. Much of their contractual costs are scalable to their projected annual needs on an on-going basis. It is not as if they actually lived on the land and struggle to keep it. Welcome to the supply side corporate economy.
how does one spend deficits?
Well, in Trump's case, he borrows a trillion dollars from places like China and Great Britain and Japan, as well as our own banking system and the American people.

And then our kids and grandkids will have to pay all that money back.

Cool, huh? He's hoaxing the rubes, at the expense of our descendants.

All caught up now?

I guess you never heard of QE1,QE2, & QE3 done under Obama from 2008 to 2014 that tried to keep the economy going?
Was Quantitative Easing a Waste of $3.6 Trillion?
Was Quantitative Easing a Waste of $3.6 Trillion? | The Motley Fool

Dude, I wrote a topic about the Fed's bond bubble doomsday machine years ago on this forum. I am way, way, way ahead of you.

The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

We are now in QE4.

QE4Ever!

Okay, wow. I guess that wasn't a typo.

You actually bleev the Fed has been injecting hundreds of billions A DAY for decades.

I don't know what to do with that.

The federal government collected record total tax revenues of $470,706,000,000 in October and November, the first two months of fiscal 2020, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Corporation income taxes, Social Security payroll taxes, and customs duties were all up in the first two months of this fiscal year compared to last fiscal year, but estate and gift taxes and unemployment insurance taxes were down.

Feds Collect Record Taxes Through November; But Still Run $343.3 Billion Deficit With Second-Highest Spending in Nation's History

hmmm...
Let's see Trump reduced taxes BUT revenue goes up and unemployment taxes go down!
Wait a minute... that must mean....More people are working paying SS taxes and less people are unemployed meaning lower unemployment taxes....
SOMETHING is truly wrong here! Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Well, could be that the corporations will get their taxes back at annual filing, after all corporations are rich people too. Some of the tariff money is being used to subsidize farmers and the and in larger part, huge agricultural corporations suffering decline in sales due to trade war tariffs. The rest of the subsidies are just further deficit spending, as deficits continue to rise. Think of it as wealth transfer up to the top. The large Agra-corporations are not actually hurting, by the trade policy. Much of their contractual costs are scalable to their projected annual needs on an on-going basis. It is not as if they actually lived on the land and struggle to keep it. Welcome to the supply side corporate economy.

Corporations don't get taxes back. Do you really think they are THAT stupid to let the government have their money? You really have no comprehension!
Farmers subsidies have been around since the 1930s. So what?
Finally you truly are ignorant as to how businesses work. Are you aware that the SS/Medicare withholding paid equally by the employee and employer are considered
tax revenue? First of all I bet you are one of the ignorant millions that don't know YOUR employer matches your SS/Medicare withholding.
And it is the pure fact there are MORE people now earning a paycheck that means more payroll tax revenue rolling in! I'm 100% confident you don't know any of the
above.

Your betting instincts and your 100% overconfidence betray you. I am well aware farm subsidies have been around for a long time, living in a small city in the heart of small to mid-sized farming operations, (primarily family owned) some persevering, some thriving, based on their ability to stay current, project their markets, manage their capital requirements and stay healthy to put in long work days, as required by their chosen lifestyle. I Still have relatives among the the mid-sized farm, farming families of generations. I chose business degrees, not that I was in corporate accounting, although I pulled "B"s from the year and a half plus worth of accounting and financial management coursework I was required to have. I didn't enjoy accounting. I worked 23 years, more on the operations and inventory/asset management side with the corporation, keeping our operating unit within the top three on ROI among the many that spanned the country. If I over-simplify using tax refund instead of tax break on quarterlies, you can you can stomp your little feet as you pound your keyboard all you like. You don't have to be a Jerk to support your economic or political opinion. I retired at 60 because I could. Good luck ya fellow. Maybe I'll see you and Brokeloser on the ski slopes.

Here is Deven Nunes, one of Trump's favorite butt boys, explaining that every credit, deduction, and exemption is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone:

No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

Read that a hundred times if that is how much it takes for you to comprehend it.

Nunes sits on the House Ways and Means Committee. That's the committee responsible for taxation.

Nunes clearly states that every deduction, exemption, and credit is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone. That's why I call them government gifts, because they are. They are theft from someone else's pocket.
or deficits

Fortunately there really is just a minority that thinks taxes on capital are too low, and that all our problems can be solved by cutting someone else's govt benefits

Forum List

Back