All you Tax reduction haters(i.e. Trumphaters!)... How is this possible???

Does anyone know why we cannot edit a post when we see a typo? Or why the box I'm writing on now has been changed to small type? Or why ads cover up a reply?

Tax breaks, carve-outs, whatever you want to call them, have to be offset by higher tax rates, or by borrowing, or both.

This is a mathematical law of the Universe which cannot be repealed.

Trump and the Republican party count on the rube herd never catching on. They depend on your stupidity, and you have done a fantastic job of not letting them down!

Does anyone know why we cannot edit a post when we see a typo? Or why the box I'm writing on now has been changed to small type? Or why ads cover up a reply?
I think new posters have to make a certain number of posts before they can do that stuff.

Not sure. PM a moderator.

Because tax breaks have to be offset by higher tax rates, or by borrowing money which will have to paid for by our descendants, that means they are a massive wealth redistribution scheme.

If I am paying higher tax rates so someone else can get a tax break, I am being robbed. If my kids have to pay back all the trillions borrowed by the government, they are being robbed.

Trump and the Republican party count on the rube herd never catching on. They depend on your stupidity, and you have done a fantastic job of not letting them down!

It's easy to keep them in line when you create your own, closed circuit informational universe.

You have to admit, that's pretty freaking brilliant.
Bingo.

The rube herd is trained to only watch their masters' propaganda. All contradictory outside information is "fake news".

It's an amazing racket, and many a doctoral thesis will be written about it.

It really does induce a kind of mental illness.

Does anyone not recognize we are a consumer driven economy? The Tax Fraud sent to trump for his signature benefits in the first year 2/3 to Corporations and those who make the most taxable income by the elimination of the highest two tax brackets.

The standard deduction benefits the hoi polloi in year one (that means 99.9% of the readers here) and every subsequent year becomes less of a benefit and then sunsets in 2027.

How? That standard deduction remains static, and yet the costs of living, local and state taxes will grow. You have been fucked by Ryan, McConnell and Trump and many of you are still in denial.

How weird...you mean to tell us that the highest earners, you know, those paying all the taxes in this country reap the largest reward from a tax cut?

It has zero to do with the amount of revenue collected by IRS, is it about the revenue not going to IRS by the elimination of the top two tax brackets; and the reduction of the % of profits for corporations; and how much more each year the vast majority of us will pay every year will grow.
You are such a liar. The top 2 tax brackets were not eliminated. The top rate of 39.6% dropped to 37%, the next rate stayed the same at 35%.

How Trump's Tax Reform Plan Affects You

It's easy to keep them in line when you create your own, closed circuit informational universe.

Bingo.

The rube herd is trained to only watch their masters' propaganda. All outside information is "fake news".

Yeah.

Here's what I wonder: I wonder if the initial source of this, Limbaugh, expected it to go this far. He started before the internet had proliferated, there's no way he could have dreamed this would end up happening. And Hannity and the rest, they must be pinching themselves. This has to be beyond anything they imagined.

The federal government collected record total tax revenues of $470,706,000,000 in October and November, the first two months of fiscal 2020, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Corporation income taxes, Social Security payroll taxes, and customs duties were all up in the first two months of this fiscal year compared to last fiscal year, but estate and gift taxes and unemployment insurance taxes were down.

Feds Collect Record Taxes Through November; But Still Run $343.3 Billion Deficit With Second-Highest Spending in Nation's History

hmmm...
Let's see Trump reduced taxes BUT revenue goes up and unemployment taxes go down!
Wait a minute... that must mean....More people are working paying SS taxes and less people are unemployed meaning lower unemployment taxes....
SOMETHING is truly wrong here! Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Well, could be that the corporations will get their taxes back at annual filing, after all corporations are rich people too. Some of the tariff money is being used to subsidize farmers and the and in larger part, huge agricultural corporations suffering decline in sales due to trade war tariffs. The rest of the subsidies are just further deficit spending, as deficits continue to rise. Think of it as wealth transfer up to the top. The large Agra-corporations are not actually hurting, by the trade policy. Much of their contractual costs are scalable to their projected annual needs on an on-going basis. It is not as if they actually lived on the land and struggle to keep it. Welcome to the supply side corporate economy.
how does one spend deficits?
Well, in Trump's case, he borrows a trillion dollars from places like China and Great Britain and Japan, as well as our own banking system and the American people.

And then our kids and grandkids will have to pay all that money back.

Cool, huh? He's hoaxing the rubes, at the expense of our descendants.

All caught up now?

Well, this nation has carried a debt load for decades...tell us, how is your quality of life impacted by the national debt?

Because tax breaks have to be offset by higher tax rates, or by borrowing money which will have to paid for by our descendants, that means they are a massive wealth redistribution scheme.

If I am paying higher tax rates so someone else can get a tax break, I am being robbed. If my kids have to pay back all the trillions borrowed by the government, they are being robbed.

You really are dumb.

hypothetically.

You really are dumb.
If all the best you can do is "Nuh-uh!", then you are making Trump and the GOP very happy.

Bingo.

The rube herd is trained to only watch their masters' propaganda. All outside information is "fake news".

Yeah.

Here's what I wonder: I wonder if the initial source of this, Limbaugh, expected it to go this far. He started before the internet had proliferated, there's no way he could have dreamed this would end up happening. And Hannity and the rest, they must be pinching themselves. This has to be beyond anything they imagined.
Actually, Alexis de Tocqueville described this very same phenomenon about print media in 1834.

There is nothing new under the sun.

"All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices."

Tocqueville Book 1 Chapter 11

You really are dumb.
If all the best you can do is "Nuh-uh!", then you are making Trump and the GOP very happy.
Not a "Nuh-uh", a fact.

You really are dumb.

You really are dumb.
Not a "Nuh-uh", a fact.

You really are dumb.
It can't be helped that you are ignorant of these facts. It's always funny when retards who don't know the facts call other people dumb. :lol:

Like when Trump thought no one else knew about Frederick Douglas before he did. Or that health care reform was hard before he did. "Nobody knew!"

Hey, what if I showed you Deven Nunes, Trump lickspittle extraordinaire, saying the exact same things I just did? Would that help remove your willful blindness to these facts?

Nunes explained all this just before the big corporate tax break was enacted. Yeah! For real!

He let everyone in on the scam, and you tards didn't notice!

You really are dumb.
Not a "Nuh-uh", a fact.

You really are dumb.
It can't be helped that you are ignorant of these facts.

Hey, what if I showed you Deven Nunes, Trump lickspittle extraordinaire, saying the exact same things I just did? Would that help remove your willful blindness to these facts?

Nunes explained all this just before the big corporate tax break was enacted. Yeah! For real!

He let everyone in on the scam, and you tards didn't notice!
Finding a quote by Nunes wouldn't make you any smarter, sorry Dummy.

Here is Deven Nunes, one of Trump's favorite butt boys, explaining that every credit, deduction, and exemption is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone:

No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

Read that a hundred times if that is how much it takes for you to comprehend it.

Nunes sits on the House Ways and Means Committee. That's the committee responsible for taxation.

Nunes clearly states that every deduction, exemption, and credit is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone. That's why I call them government gifts, because they are. They are theft from someone else's pocket.

So, as I said, every tax break has to be offset by raising tax rates. If you don't, then you have to borrow.

Simple fact. This is basic math! Math which obviously escapes the intellectual ken of the rube herd, which is exactly what Trump and the GOP count on.

You're doing a great job of playing along with stealing from yourselves and your children and grandchildren, rubes! :lol:

The federal government collected record total tax revenues of $470,706,000,000 in October and November, the first two months of fiscal 2020, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Corporation income taxes, Social Security payroll taxes, and customs duties were all up in the first two months of this fiscal year compared to last fiscal year, but estate and gift taxes and unemployment insurance taxes were down.

Feds Collect Record Taxes Through November; But Still Run $343.3 Billion Deficit With Second-Highest Spending in Nation's History

hmmm...
Let's see Trump reduced taxes BUT revenue goes up and unemployment taxes go down!
Wait a minute... that must mean....More people are working paying SS taxes and less people are unemployed meaning lower unemployment taxes....
SOMETHING is truly wrong here! Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Well, could be that the corporations will get their taxes back at annual filing, after all corporations are rich people too. Some of the tariff money is being used to subsidize farmers and the and in larger part, huge agricultural corporations suffering decline in sales due to trade war tariffs. The rest of the subsidies are just further deficit spending, as deficits continue to rise. Think of it as wealth transfer up to the top. The large Agra-corporations are not actually hurting, by the trade policy. Much of their contractual costs are scalable to their projected annual needs on an on-going basis. It is not as if they actually lived on the land and struggle to keep it. Welcome to the supply side corporate economy.
how does one spend deficits?
Well, in Trump's case, he borrows a trillion dollars from places like China and Great Britain and Japan, as well as our own banking system and the American people.

And then our kids and grandkids will have to pay all that money back.

Cool, huh? He's hoaxing the rubes, at the expense of our descendants.

All caught up now?

I guess you never heard of QE1,QE2, & QE3 done under Obama from 2008 to 2014 that tried to keep the economy going?
Was Quantitative Easing a Waste of $3.6 Trillion?
Was Quantitative Easing a Waste of $3.6 Trillion? | The Motley Fool

Forum List

Back