Rule #1...They Lie About Everything.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In their zeal to get more illegal aliens into our country to vote Democrat.....like the millions that Hussein told 'When you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' they pushed the false meme that illegals are more honest and law abiding than those born citizens.

Patently false, as every illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal.

But.....the Leftists are really good at making the lies palatable.....and, I must admit that "Law & Order: SVU" is on my regular viewing list.

Today, Queen Ann (Coulter) eviscerates that meme.

1. "The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become "diverse," such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.

2. In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created.

3.In one episode titled "Zero Tolerance," a white American male sells illegal alien girls to other white American men in a sex trafficking scheme that was somehow enabled by Trump ... SEPARATING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER!!!

(The theory of causation is a little vague, but it was definitely Trump's fault.)

4. Also, according to "Law & Order: SVU," the main demographic with a sexual fetish for pre-pubescent Hispanic girls is: handsome, married American white men.

Thus, the john having sex with a 9-year-old illegal alien in this episode was a white businessman, married with two sons, who was in New York specifically to have sex with underage girls.
You have to admire television writers who have taken a vow to never leave their homes, have any human contact or read.

5. Reviewing my years of research on child sex crimes, I see that this has happened NEVER. It's kind of the opposite. I ended up with so many immigrant child rape cases for "Adios, America!" that most of them had to be left on the cutting room floor -- or the book would have been twice as long."
Who's Doing the Raping? Don't Ask 'Law & Order: SVU'

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

The truth hurts your fragile feelings far more than any possible lie.

In their zeal to get more illegal aliens into our country to vote Democrat.....like the millions that Hussein told 'When you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' they pushed the false meme that illegals are more honest and law abiding than those born citizens.

But.....the Leftists are really good at making the lies palatable.....and, I must admit that "Law & Order: SVU" is on my regular viewing list.

1. "The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become "diverse," such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.

2. In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created.

3.In one episode titled "Zero Tolerance," a white American male sells illegal alien girls to other white American men in a sex trafficking scheme that was somehow enabled by Trump ... SEPARATING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER!!!

(The theory of causation is a little vague, but it was definitely Trump's fault.)

4. Also, according to "Law & Order: SVU," the main demographic with a sexual fetish for pre-pubescent Hispanic girls is: handsome, married American white men.

Thus, the john having sex with a 9-year-old illegal alien in this episode was a white businessman, married with two sons, who was in New York specifically to have sex with underage girls.
You have to admire television writers who have taken a vow to never leave their homes, have any human contact or read.

5. Reviewing my years of research on child sex crimes, I see that this has happened NEVER. It's kind of the opposite. I ended up with so many immigrant child rape cases for "Adios, America!" that most of them had to be left on the cutting room floor -- or the book would have been twice as long."

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

you lie about everything!

But you can't find a single one?

I do love getting under your scales, though.

lol. Show us the express written social Power in our federal Constitution over the whole and entire concept of Immigration.

We have our Tenth Amendment.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

6. When the topic of illegal immigration is brought up, there are several boilerplate positions parroted by the Left's drones:

a. There are a mere 11 million illegal aliens living in our country

b. Obama didn't tell them to vote, and, anyway….they didn't

c. They pay taxes and are a benefit to our economy

d. They commit far fewer crimes than our own citizens
Every one of the above is a bald-faced lie.

Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration, resist strengthening our borders, and pay out huge amounts from the public fisc to support illegals…..and all for one reason alone: illegals do what so very many Americans won't do:

They Vote Democrat.

The single most dangerous of the lies Liberals tell is this one:
d. They commit far fewer crimes than our own citizens
Until now, it was hard to pin the tail on that donkey, because the government has assiduously hidden the data.

7. "Since 2013, an average of 34 illegal aliens have been charged in North Carolina with 151 counts of raping or sexually assaulting a child per month -- and that's based on police data from less than a third of the counties in a single state.

Shocking child sex crimes that you'd expect to happen about once a century now come at a clip of "every few years." Within a five-year timespan, for example, the same California judge presided over these two cases:

-- Guatemalan Willy Alejandro Jimenez grabbed a 4-year-old girl in a Palo Alto parking lot, raped her, beat her unconscious, then threw her naked body from a moving car.

-- Fifty-year-old immigrant Paul Narvios repeatedly raped his girlfriend's 9-year-old daughter, getting her pregnant and making her one of only four girls under the age of 10 to give birth in the United States."

silly moron.

you don't get under my scales.

I am perfectly aware of how you lie, mislead, misinform, stretch the truth and ignore truths and facts that don't fit your agenda.

I have tried to help you many times with the data that you ignore but...well....you insist upon being a liar.....

BTW...

apparently there are LOTS of messageboard posters who are aware of the fact that you lie, deceive, mislead, misinform and spin reality.....

I've read many of their posts mocking you.

silly moron.

I am perfectly aware of how you lie, mislead, misinform, stretch the truth and ignore truths and facts that don't fit your agenda.

I have tried to help you many times with the data that you ignore but...well....you insist upon being a liar.....

BTW...

apparently there are LOTS of messageboard posters who are aware of the fact that you lie, deceive, mislead, misinform and spin reality.....

"you don't get under my scales."

An admission that you are, as I noted, a reptile.

Next time, take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth.

silly moron.

BTW...

I'm still giggling over that moron writing "you don't get under my scales."

Second funniest moment this month.....right after Al Sharpton calling Nazi propaganda minister 'gurgles.'

Sharpton asked Beto if he compared Trump to "Gurgle" (NAZI propagandist)Posted on 10/21/19 at 9:00 am

Walton & Johnson just played a clip and I nearly spit out my coffee.

Reknowned historian and MSNBC resident genius, Al Sharpton, asked if Beto was actually comparing President Trump to "Gurgle", an apparent reference to Joseph Goebbels, minister of propaganda for the German Third Reich under Adolf Hitler.

The video in this link (a tweet from Al himself) begins a split-second AFTER the "Gurgle" reference, unfortunately.
Beto O’Rourke: Donald Trump Tells Big Lies Just like Hitler

UPDATE #2: Found it!
YT: Al Sharpton GURGLES

Sharpton asked Beto if he compared Trump to "Gurgle" (NAZI propagandist)

Beto Compares Trump's America to Nazi Germany Twice in MSNBC Interview

8. Illegals commit fewer crimes???

9. "Since 1990, the media have reported on 53 specific girls aged 10 or younger who have given birth in Latin America. In the United States, with a population about 70 percent the size of the nine countries where those births occurred, there were four reported births to girls that young.

Three were to immigrants.

Two were fathered by Hispanic immigrants, one by a Haitian illegal immigrant and one by an American. But for William Edward Ronca, there would not be a single confirmed case of a white man in the Western Hemisphere impregnating a girl 10 years old or younger.

A report from the Inter-American Children's Institute explained that Latin America is second only to Asia in the sexual exploitation of women and children because sex abuse is "ingrained into the minds of the people." Women and children are "seen as objects instead of human beings with rights and freedoms."

10. Law & Order: SVU:

"The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become "diverse," such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.

In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created.

Incest and child rape are not native American habits. Nor is child rape common in Spain. This isn't genetic. Bestial behavior toward women and children is a hallmark of primitive, peasant cultures -- the cultures we are importing by the million.

The hallmark of civilized cultures is to arrest and imprison child rapists. But the brain-dead writers of "Law & Order: SVU" invent little stories to demoralize the defenders of civilization, so we can let the incest and child rape flow!"

Here's a place for the left to get Breakfast

Attachments

• 20191212_112717.jpg
    20191212_112717.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 216

Here's a place for the left to get Breakfast

Nah.....he needs 'SnakeFlake Donuts/'

Say what......

I am mocked constantly for never watching TV. Yet every time I turn around, I'm reminded of.... why I never watch TV.

Who is entertained by this crap?

The Godless left serves Satan, the prince of this world and the father of the lie.

11. Government ….Liberals/Democrats….didn't want you to know the truth.

Until now.

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

“According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office, New York City, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Harris County (TX), and Maricopa County (AZ) are incarcerating more than 110,000 criminal illegal aliens.
Each arrested illegal alien had committed an average of twelve offenses
. Based on the GAO’s estimate of offense types committed by criminal aliens, that would amount to approximately 2,750 drug arrests of immigrants in Israel, 5,500 motor vehicle violations, 2,750 assaults, 800 rapes, and 400 murders – and that is only counting illegal alien crimes.
Seven Shocking Statistics on Immigration

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

Which party hid this from you????

Which party hates Americans?

silly moron.

BTW...

might be a fish

Forum List

Back