Rule #1...They Lie About Everything.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoliticalChic, Dec 12, 2019.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,129
    In their zeal to get more illegal aliens into our country to vote Democrat.....like the millions that Hussein told 'When you vote, you're a citizen yourself,' they pushed the false meme that illegals are more honest and law abiding than those born citizens.

Patently false, as every illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal.

But.....the Leftists are really good at making the lies palatable.....and, I must admit that "Law & Order: SVU" is on my regular viewing list.

Today, Queen Ann (Coulter) eviscerates that meme.

1. "The scripts involve the sort of real-life crimes that are a lot more common since our country has become "diverse," such as child rape and incest. But the child-rapists are never diverse, as they are in real life. No, the perps are always blond, blue-eyed American men.

2. In fact, the modern American white male is the least rapey, most gentle, protective, chivalrous creature God has ever created.

3.In one episode titled "Zero Tolerance," a white American male sells illegal alien girls to other white American men in a sex trafficking scheme that was somehow enabled by Trump ... SEPARATING CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS AT THE BORDER!!!

(The theory of causation is a little vague, but it was definitely Trump's fault.)

4. Also, according to "Law & Order: SVU," the main demographic with a sexual fetish for pre-pubescent Hispanic girls is: handsome, married American white men.

Thus, the john having sex with a 9-year-old illegal alien in this episode was a white businessman, married with two sons, who was in New York specifically to have sex with underage girls.
    You have to admire television writers who have taken a vow to never leave their homes, have any human contact or read.

5. Reviewing my years of research on child sex crimes, I see that this has happened NEVER. It's kind of the opposite. I ended up with so many immigrant child rape cases for "Adios, America!" that most of them had to be left on the cutting room floor -- or the book would have been twice as long."
    Who's Doing the Raping? Don't Ask 'Law & Order: SVU'

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. DGS49

DGS49 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,258
    As Dennis Prager puts it, For the Left, truthfulness is not a significant virtue. The propagation of the message "trumps" telling the truth.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,129

Prager!

One of my favs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,979
    The truth hurts your fragile feelings far more than any possible lie.

5. anynameyouwish

anynameyouwish Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,375

you lie about everything!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,129

I scoured your post .....couldn't find any lies you'd like to attribute to moi.

Hence.....once more brain-dead Liberals prove that I never lie.

Witness is dismissed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  7. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,129

But you can't find a single one?

I do love getting under your scales, though.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  8. danielpalos

danielpalos Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,242
    lol. Show us the express written social Power in our federal Constitution over the whole and entire concept of Immigration.

We have our Tenth Amendment.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

9. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,129
    6. When the topic of illegal immigration is brought up, there are several boilerplate positions parroted by the Left's drones:

a. There are a mere 11 million illegal aliens living in our country

b. Obama didn't tell them to vote, and, anyway….they didn't

c. They pay taxes and are a benefit to our economy

d. They commit far fewer crimes than our own citizens
    Every one of the above is a bald-faced lie.

Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration, resist strengthening our borders, and pay out huge amounts from the public fisc to support illegals…..and all for one reason alone: illegals do what so very many Americans won't do:

They Vote Democrat.

The single most dangerous of the lies Liberals tell is this one:
    d. They commit far fewer crimes than our own citizens
    Until now, it was hard to pin the tail on that donkey, because the government has assiduously hidden the data.

7. "Since 2013, an average of 34 illegal aliens have been charged in North Carolina with 151 counts of raping or sexually assaulting a child per month -- and that's based on police data from less than a third of the counties in a single state.

Shocking child sex crimes that you'd expect to happen about once a century now come at a clip of "every few years." Within a five-year timespan, for example, the same California judge presided over these two cases:

-- Guatemalan Willy Alejandro Jimenez grabbed a 4-year-old girl in a Palo Alto parking lot, raped her, beat her unconscious, then threw her naked body from a moving car.

-- Fifty-year-old immigrant Paul Narvios repeatedly raped his girlfriend's 9-year-old daughter, getting her pregnant and making her one of only four girls under the age of 10 to give birth in the United States."
    Who's Doing the Raping? Don't Ask 'Law & Order: SVU'

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. anynameyouwish

anynameyouwish Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,375

silly moron.

you don't get under my scales.

I am perfectly aware of how you lie, mislead, misinform, stretch the truth and ignore truths and facts that don't fit your agenda.

I have tried to help you many times with the data that you ignore but...well....you insist upon being a liar.....

BTW...

apparently there are LOTS of messageboard posters who are aware of the fact that you lie, deceive, mislead, misinform and spin reality.....

I've read many of their posts mocking you.