All You Pro Wilson People...

Can anyone explain why stealing stuff and destroying property is such a common response?

There were no riots after the O.J. verdict. You think people weren't more upset about that than about a thug getting shot for attacking a police officer? There were no riots or looting after Holder refused to go after the Black Panthers. That was just wrong. And the reason wasn't because there wasn't evidence, it was because Holder didn't want to make his people look bad. And people got bashed for daring to complain about it.

Yet, anytime the thugs are unhappy about anything, they start stealing, assaulting and burning buildings down. I just want to know why.

You mean why would people who have suffered 400 years of slavery, oppression, routine police brutality, racial discrimination, poverty and hopelessness occassionally riot when pushed too far?

Tell you what, I'm white and I thought OJ getting acquitted was a travesty. BUt I wasn't about to endanger my home, career, livelihood or whatever by rioting over it.

If you don't have anything to lose, maybe rioting doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Thing is, it's the media who helped pushed them over the edge by repeatedly reporting lies in this case. If they had reported fairly instead of running with statements that later proved false, maybe people would not have gotten so worked up. Of course, the mindset didn't start here. That took years. Something is clearly missing in their lives, but it's not something others can give them. The only way to improve is to get busy yourself and not wait for some politician who falsely claims they can elevate you. I think years of trusting nanny government has left people out in the cold with no idea of how they can make things better. While racism exists, it will not stop a person who is determined to make it in this world. Maybe the people filling their heads full of so much crap can take credit for the fact that so many blame others for their lot in life.

I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Let me tell you something boy, you may be an ADVOCATE, but I was an ACTIVIST.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

I think when you use terms like "Feral Youth", you probably out yourself as a racist better than I ever could.
How is the term racist?

What, are you retarded? Get a dictionary and look up the word "Feral" and then let me know how it's ever okay to apply that to a person.

You don't have to think so for it to be so boy.

Problem is, no one else is taking it as credible, either.
Most of America is.

Sorry. But most of America saw the decision...saw the animals react violently. ..shrugged their shoulders...said they were glad their local police keep similarly minded thugs under control.....and moved on to turkey and football and shopoing.

The era of feeling sorry for poor people in the ghetto came and passed. America offers too much opportunity now to blame others for a shitty life.

Problem is, no one else is taking it as credible, either.[/QUOTE

the only ones that aren't are those like you that had tried and convicted Officer Wilson before any evidence was shown because he's white and the thug that died was black. That's all that mattered to you and the rest of the panty wastes burning businesses of those totally unrelated to what happened.

Problem is, no one else is taking it as credible, either.
Most of America is.

Sorry. But most of America saw the decision...saw the animals react violently. ..shrugged their shoulders...said they were glad their local police keep similarly minded thugs under control.....and moved on to turkey and football and shopoing.

The era of feeling sorry for poor people in the ghetto came and passed. America offers too much opportunity now to blame others for a shitty life.
The only reason JoeB disagrees is because of the skin color of the officer.

I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

I think when you use terms like "Feral Youth", you probably out yourself as a racist better than I ever could.
How is the term racist?

What, are you retarded? Get a dictionary and look up the word "Feral" and then let me know how it's ever okay to apply that to a person.
When their actions indicate it.

Ever been in the middle of a race riot? I have. You think Reginald Denny knew what he was driving into that day?
That's why I say that anyone who thinks what happens in Ferguson stays in Ferguson is fooling themselves.

Listen twat...you're not intimidating anybody cheering for black animals who attack whites. If necessary there will someday be a white backlash that ends this crap once and for all time. You are outnumbered 8-1. You vastly overestimate blacks ability to riot anywhere but in their own neighborhoods. They have no tactical abilities to extend their area of operations. Yeah, I been in the middle of a race riot....DETROIT 1967. Ferguson ain't even a zit on that riot's ass. And you know what? After burning 2,200 buildings and houses, filling the morgues with 43 known dead and twice that many the cops threw in the river, all the blacks got out of it was even worse conditions because the white tax base fled. I know this means nothing to a twat like you....you're just here to fantasize about things you can't do yourself. Be careful what you wish for....full blown race riots in this country will result in the mass slaughter of blacks who participate. You think you've seen the brutality we''re capable of?

Most of America is.

Do you have polling to back that up? Or are you just sitting around with your white buddies saying, "yup, that's what those people are like."

[
the only ones that aren't are those like you that had tried and convicted Officer Wilson before any evidence was shown because he's white and the thug that died was black. That's all that mattered to you and the rest of the panty wastes burning businesses of those totally unrelated to what happened.

Well, guy. The evidence was- Brown was unarmed and giving up. Period.

[

wrong

He wasn't giving up. Get the fuck over it you brain dead moron.

How is the term racist?

Retarded? Lol perhaps I am not the one who needs a dictionary. Nobody said it was okay to use the term feral toward a person. I asked how the term was racist. Feral means wild animal.....again, how is this racist?

It has not been proven that Brown was giving up. The same 'witness' who claimed that also claimed he was shot in the back, which the autopsy proved was a lie.

The witness who stated that Brown was the aggressor and didn't give up at any point was the only one murdered during the latest riots. Hell of a coincidence.

The idiots want to believe that all cops are so racist that they'd just shoot people for no reason other than race. Wilson is a young cop and was probably scared. Brown was clearly in a bullying mood that night, as evidenced by the footage at the store he robbed. I don't think he gave up and I believe he went after the cop the same way he went after the clerk. There was video of witnesses talking at the scene and they were saying Brown charged the officer. Brown never backed down and sounds like he just got more aggressive every second. Stupid move that cost him his life.

[

Only according to racists like you.

[

That's not what the Grand Jury said. They matter and you don't.

Forum List

Back