All You Pro Wilson People...

It's a stretch to believe that after being shot twice that Michael Brown, while running away, suddenly decided to stop 40 feet later, turn around, stick his hand down his pants, turn the other hand into a fist at his side, and then charge Wilson.

Only one witness totally backs Wilson's story. Everybody else clearly saw Brown put his hands up.

Wilson is lying. Period. To believe Brown stopped, turned, and stuck his hand down his pants is just fucking stupid.
Yep one of those everybody people was the same guy who helped brown strong arm rob a convenient store

Only one witness agrees with Wilson. Out of all people watching, only one doesn't think he raised his arms. Only one.

Brown raised his arms. To believe while he ran away he stopped and then turned and stuck his hand down his pants is moronic. But there are lots of morons here willing to believe anything Wilson says because they have a bias against black people.

A good cop dealing with a potential of two armed men would have waited for backup. Almost everything Wilson did was the wrong decision.

Sorry, but it's a wrongful death case. Pretty clear.

It's a stretch to believe that after being shot twice that Michael Brown, while running away, suddenly decided to stop 40 feet later, turn around, stick his hand down his pants, turn the other hand into a fist at his side, and then charge Wilson.

Only one witness totally backs Wilson's story. Everybody else clearly saw Brown put his hands up.

Wilson is lying. Period. To believe Brown stopped, turned, and stuck his hand down his pants is just fucking stupid.
Yep one of those everybody people was the same guy who helped brown strong arm rob a convenient store

Only one witness agrees with Wilson. Out of all people watching, only one doesn't think he raised his arms. Only one.

Brown raised his arms. To believe while he ran away he stopped and then turned and stuck his hand down his pants is moronic. But there are lots of morons here willing to believe anything Wilson says because they have a bias against black people.
Witnesses in Michael Brown shooting case changed their story to fit published details about the autopsy or admitted that they didn t see the shooting at all Daily Mail Online

Some witnesses changed their story during Darren Wilson testimony WREG.com

A good cop dealing with a potential of two armed men would have waited for backup. Almost everything Wilson did was the wrong decision.

How would a good cop wait while he's being attacked?

The cop instigated the attack by jumping to action before thinking things through.

He was apparently so afraid that he jumped into apprehending them by the way he parked not even thinking about whether he was dealing with two armed men or not.

Even if things in the car are what Wilson say, he got his man. Brown was already shot twice. It's irresponsible to go running and shooting in broad daylight. Old people are out. Children are out. It could lead to injuring or killing civilians. He already had his man after those two shots because Brown would have had to find a hospital in the area shortly thereafter. Either that or die a quiet, lonely death. Wilson had already won. They could have arrested him later when a whole team of cops would be involved.

Wilson did a bad job. He made a series of wrongheaded decisions that directly led to Brown dying. A good cop would have prevented that mess. Plain and simple.

Well, again, if he's JUST BEEN TOLD that these are two robbers- potentially armed, potentially dangerous - then watching them and waiting for backup would actually be the prudent thing to do.

Instead, his actions seem more like a guy who was going to teach two punks a lesson for disrespecting his authority, and let a physical confrontation escalate out of control.

Can anyone explain why stealing stuff and destroying property is such a common response?

There were no riots after the O.J. verdict. You think people weren't more upset about that than about a thug getting shot for attacking a police officer? There were no riots or looting after Holder refused to go after the Black Panthers. That was just wrong. And the reason wasn't because there wasn't evidence, it was because Holder didn't want to make his people look bad. And people got bashed for daring to complain about it.

Yet, anytime the thugs are unhappy about anything, they start stealing, assaulting and burning buildings down. I just want to know why.

You mean why would people who have suffered 400 years of slavery, oppression, routine police brutality, racial discrimination, poverty and hopelessness occassionally riot when pushed too far?

Tell you what, I'm white and I thought OJ getting acquitted was a travesty. BUt I wasn't about to endanger my home, career, livelihood or whatever by rioting over it.

If you don't have anything to lose, maybe rioting doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

The cop instigated the attack by jumping to action before thinking things through.

He was apparently so afraid that he jumped into apprehending them by the way he parked not even thinking about whether he was dealing with two armed men or not.

Even if things in the car are what Wilson say, he got his man. Brown was already shot twice. It's irresponsible to go running and shooting in broad daylight. Old people are out. Children are out. It could lead to injuring or killing civilians. He already had his man after those two shots because Brown would have had to find a hospital in the area shortly thereafter. Either that or die a quiet, lonely death. Wilson had already won. They could have arrested him later when a whole team of cops would be involved.

Wilson did a bad job. He made a series of wrongheaded decisions that directly led to Brown dying. A good cop would have prevented that mess. Plain and simple.
So in the world you live in Wilson should have just allowed someone who tried to kill him just wander off.
Sorry pal. That's not the world sentient people live in.
What would have been the repercussions had BM 'wandered' off and murdered a bunch of people?
Wilson had no idea whether BM had a gun or not.
BM should have listened to Wilson's command to stop. BM was not the sort of person to do what anyone told him to do from the time he was five.
BM's way of dealing with people was to bully them. The whole neighborhood knows it. Secretly they are happy someone finally 'took out the garbage'.

So in the world you live in Wilson should have just allowed someone who tried to kill him just wander off.
What would have been the repercussions had BM 'wandered' off and murdered a bunch of people?
BM should have listened to Wilson's command to stop. BM was not the sort of person to do what anyone told him to do from the time he was five.
BM's way of dealing with people was to bully them. The whole neighborhood knows it. Secretly they are happy someone finally 'took out the garbage'.

If Wilson had no idea if MB (not BM) had a gun or not, then confronting him by trying to grab him seems to be the least logical course of action.

Also, frankly, the fact that the people in this town are protesting tells me that the police routinely abuse them, not MB.

If Wilson had no idea if MB (not BM) had a gun or not, then confronting him by trying to grab him seems to be the least logical course of action.

Also, frankly, the fact that the people in this town are protesting tells me that the police routinely abuse them, not MB.

The way those thugs are protesting tells me they think they are owed whatever those pieces of shit are stealing. If they are protesting the police, why don't they do what they are doing at the police station? I know why.

Law enforcement officers are not trained to run.

Got it

Their job is to pursue and apprehend criminals. That means giving chase. They don't let criminals go because the criminal might get injured if he resists. If you simpy let criminals go if the run, innocent people get hurt. Brown attacked a store owner and a LEO in a short span of time. Damned right he needed to be pursued. He was a dangerous criminal!

Yeah, somehow spraying a street with 10 rounds over a shoplifting beef doesn't strike me as responsible police work.

He did not shoplift. He committed a strong-armed robbery. Brown's use of force makes that a felony. Then he attacked a cop. Both of those were acts of violence. He was a violent felon. The cop's job and duty was to pursue. Do you really believe a violent felon gets a pass if he tries to run? He is a DANGER to innocent civilians. Why do you minimize his violent behavior?
Did he not smart off and fail to get out of the middle of the street?

Did he not get physical with the cop?

Darren Wilson did one thing wrong, when he gained control of his weapon, the second shot missed Big Mike's head.

To JoeB that doesn't matter. All that matters to him is the cop is white.

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

So you are gloating about a bunch of black thugs brutally beating an a totally innocent white guy?

Do you also wonder why people think liberals are stupid and despicable?

There IS an agenda here....

w8rds8.jpg

I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Let me tell you something boy, you may be an ADVOCATE, but I was an ACTIVIST.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

I think when you use terms like "Feral Youth", you probably out yourself as a racist better than I ever could.
How is the term racist?

I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Let me tell you something boy, you may be an ADVOCATE, but I was an ACTIVIST.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

I think when you use terms like "Feral Youth", you probably out yourself as a racist better than I ever could.
How is the term racist?

Feral youth come in all races, creeds, colors and genders
Joe B is just an fuckin' idiot.

Forum List

Back