Killings by Utah police outpacing gang, drug, child-abuse homicides

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well, now there is something to chew on for a bit, isn't it. Although, I take issue with what I see as a flaw in the title of the article. They say Utah police kill more people than gangs, but police departments are, themselves, gangs. They just have the backing of the government and hide their behind badges like cowards when their nefarious activities catch the public eye.

Killings by Utah police outpacing gang drug child-abuse homicides The Salt Lake Tribune

Haha you call them cowards. Yet all you're willing to do about it is cry on a message board. They see a fucked up society and are willing to sign up for that shitty job to try to fix it.

You? You dont do shit. Except post here all day and claim to be some Muay Thai fighter.

By the way....BJJ > Muay Thai

Glad I don't live in the Salt Lake Valley anymore. It was creepy enough with all those Fundie LDS compounds holding 15 wives and 40 children, much less killer cops.

Glad I don't live in the Salt Lake Valley anymore. It was creepy enough with all those Fundie LDS compounds holding 15 wives and 40 children, much less killer cops.
Move to burley, idaho from Bennion area. Never looked back
45 minutes from bait fishing
20 minutes from the golf course
live next to the snake river
small community
I'll never move back although I have alot of childhood memory's there

You are a liar. Mormons do not believe in plural marriages. And the group that does lives in the south of Utah.

Believing in plural marriage would be one of the less crazy things they believe in.

You are a liar. Mormons do not believe in plural marriages. And the group that does lives in the south of Utah.

Believing in plural marriage would be one of the less crazy things they believe in.
Mormons do NOT believe in plural marriages. That practice was banned in 1890. But then facts have never been your strong suit have they?

Mormons do NOT believe in plural marriages. That practice was banned in 1890. But then facts have never been your strong suit have they?

Not what I said amigo.

It takes a lot of faith to be a Mormon. Maybe that's why we do so well

RGS there are quite a few fundies, and some of them have a fundie temple in a hole of the frontage road on the west side of the road, north of thanksgiving point.

Having side that, the overwhelming majority of Mormonism, the LDS, do not believe in polygamy, and the great majority of them would leave the church in a heart beat if the General Authorities brought the practice back.

To the OP: yes, the police in Utah are shooting as the first resort far too often.

So I cornered Chief Burkhart at the bank a month ago and asked him, "what's up with your shooters?", and he made it clear he wa not happy with me.

He said folks wanted too many procedures and protocols on the police. Last week he wanted to limit who could have guns in the community.

Troubling.

RGS there are quite a few fundies, and some of them have a fundie temple in a hole of the frontage road on the west side of the road, north of thanksgiving point.

Having side that, the overwhelming majority of Mormonism, the LDS, do not believe in polygamy, and the great majority of them would leave the church in a heart beat if the General Authorities brought the practice back.

To the OP: yes, the police in Utah are shooting as the first resort far too often.

So I cornered Chief Burkhart at the bank a month ago and asked him, "what's up with your shooters?", and he made it clear he wa not happy with me.

He said folks wanted too many procedures and protocols on the police. Last week he wanted to limit who could have guns in the community.

Troubling.
I think an armored personnel carrier on full auto from about 3rd East from 2nd south all the way down to 21st south would solve a lot of problems

Particularly how some men misunderstand their relationship to our fellow men. Yup, your fellow man is your duty to serve. I imagine an APC figures not into the counsel given below.

LDS General Authority Dieter F. Uchtdor (third highest leader in his church) said last year,

"Regardless of your circumstances, your personal history, or the strength of your ... Once there was a man who dreamed that he was in a great hall where all the .... the divine love,peace, and gifts that come through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. ... and draw closer to their Savior by serving God and fellowmen, just like you."

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/come-join-with-us?lang=eng

I had no idea that many hispanics had moved into Utah. They must have slopped over from Nevada.

The Hispanics are generally in the wing and favor of the LDS church, who wants families to be together, in Utah. The libertarian membership of the church is split on the issue. Those who disagree are generally good at, I have been told, keeping it out of church meetings at the local level.

Forum List

Back