Israeli Lawmakers Push Prison Time for Pro-boycott Activists

• Banned
This isn't screaming free democracy?

• Banned
Can I assume by the lack of responses that the zionists think this is a good thing? And are we Ok, now admitting that our beloved Israel is not a free democracy? I think this is important as it comes up constantly in the narrative.

• Banned
I just figured out why the zionists aren't touching this one. They have pushed for these same laws here in America!

I am not making this up. AIPAC and their ilk have apparently made pushing an unconstitutional law their priority. This is regarding boycotting Israel. An American found guilty under their scheme could end up in prison for up to 20 years with enormous fines thrown in as well.

Here is an excerpt from the letter that the ACLU wrote to the Senate:

aclu1-1500467719.png

For anyone requiring additional context, the document can be read in its entirety here:
ACLU Letter to the Senate Opposing Israel Anti-Boycott Act

This is actually about the best proof I have seen, to determine where America's politicians loyalty truly lies. 43 Senators are backing this thing:
S.720 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act

The house version has over 200 co-sponsors:
Cosponsors - H.R.1697 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act

Last edited:
I just figured out why the zionists aren't touching this on. They have pushed for these same laws here in America!

I am not making this up. AIPAC and their ilk have apparently made pushing an unconstitutional law their priority. This is regarding boycotting Israel. An American found guilty under their scheme could end up in prison for up to 20 years with enormous fines thrown in as well.

Here is an excerpt from the letter that the ACLU wrote to the Senate:

aclu1-1500467719.png

For anyone requiring additional context, the document can be read in its entirety here:
ACLU Letter to the Senate Opposing Israel Anti-Boycott Act

This is actually about the best proof I have seen, to determine where America's politicians loyalty truly lies. 43 Senators are backing this thing:
S.720 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act

The house version has over 200 co-sponsors:
Cosponsors - H.R.1697 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Israel Anti-Boycott Act

I think you will find that here in the Great Satan© an "unconstitutional law" would, firstly, not pass muster in congress and secondly, such a law would be subject to review by the courts.

What a shame you can't petition your Ayatollah to issue a fatwa.

• Banned
I am just trying to understand at this point, how Americans can stay silent as we watch our constitution being ripped to shreds by another nation's spies. 20 years in prison is no joke. And because you are morally opposed to a criminal regime? This is insanity in front of our noses and we sit silent like good little children. Sickening.

• Banned
Since people are talking about Israel as a free democracy, this must be considered.

It speaks to just the opposite, no?

Since people are talking about Israel as a free democracy, this must be considered.

It speaks to just the opposite, no?

No.

You believe ignorance is a positive attribute, Louie. You shouldn’t feel a need to continually make that case.

Forum List

Back