All Those Poor Abandonded Storm Victims

our diversity is our strength NOT our weakness contrary to what you might see/hear on tv/radio.

Nope.. You democrats have convinced me. Old White Republicans are the problem. I'm just gonna sit down now and TAKE.

on the same note, did you hear who got his seat back in the great state of Florida? :deal: :razz: Alan Grayson!!! :2up: :mm: :boohoo:

The majority wanted a drunk who had proved he was one of the people by getting arrested. There are more drunks that have been arrested in Florida than heroes.

Look at what happened in Detroit.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/poli...-time-ex-con-brian-banks-state-representative
Brian Banks, who has been convicted eight times for felonies, was elected on Tuesday as a state representative for the 1st District, representing the east side of Detroit.

Banks won 68 percent of the vote against Republican Dan Schulte’s 32 percent, reports CBS Detroit.

In another four years, a prison record might be a requirement to run for office.

Last edited:
I agree, the BEAST GOVERNMENT MUST BE STARVED!

images

AND IT STARTS WITH YOU!

images

Of course it starts with everyone of us. Stop supporting the government, stop paying any tax but those you cannot avoid. Stop compromsing on an individual level. Leave if you can, if you can't, invest your money only in foreign markets. Starve the government and the investment. Every can of beans you send to New Jersey is a can of beans the government isn't providing. Stop. Stop accommoding the social programs.

Of course it starts with everyone of us. Stop supporting the government, stop paying any tax but those you cannot avoid. Stop compromsing on an individual level. Leave if you can, if you can't, invest your money only in foreign markets. Starve the government and the investment. Every can of beans you send to New Jersey is a can of beans the government isn't providing. Stop. Stop accommoding the social programs.

why don't you man-up and be the first :up: & lead by example instead of :blahblah:

When I was younger I was fascinated with Michael Jackson...so when all the shit started to hit the fan, I would always say to myself "Man, Michael don't need all this shit, he should just pack his shit and leave the country, he's got the money"...

Sting did it
Seal and Heidi did it
Whitney Houston did it for a short while but moved back like a fool.
Paul McCartny did it.
Rod Stewart did it

Once you have the money, people should get the fuck outta America. You can always come back to visit.

the Luster has lost it's shine.

why don't you man-up and be the first :up: & lead by example instead of :blahblah:

Yeah, just like lushbo. He promised he'd leave the US if Obama was elected in 08 and as we all know, rw's keep their word .........

Oh wait.

Like the rw's here, he's just a big fat, hate-filled, racist, bloviating tub of lard.

Even before election day came I was planning on a new business enterprise in helping small and mid sized business leave the country. I won't leave as long as I can help a company get out first. So far, four companies are taking advantage of a program to help them leave with the result of over 150 newly unemployed. That's just in the last two days! As the economy worsens, the exodus will continue in a deluge.

That's my example.

Yeah, just like lushbo. He promised he'd leave the US if Obama was elected in 08 and as we all know, rw's keep their word .........

Oh wait.

Like the rw's here, he's just a big fat, hate-filled, racist, bloviating tub of lard.

I have absolutely NO INTENTION of leaving this country. Just making money off those who are leaving and business is good.

having the country NOT be mostly white in the end will mean NOTHING.

it means only that children will ( and are already learning this quite well if you look how young people vote) like each other and play and learn together regraudless of their heritage.

Typical multiculture-loving zombie. Thinking all races can be one big happy family.

Forum List

Back