All Those Poor Abandonded Storm Victims

Yes, Unk - you could get a face-lift and a dye job.

But...but...if I got a dye job I wouldn't be personally responsible for the creation of all Western civilization and I wouldn't be able to "do technology." The cowards said so.

Bloomberg should be fired. Chris Christie is doing his job but the unions are slowing it down. And Obama did his photo op and have not been seen up there since. Yeah, he really cares. He got his votes so let those people suffer now he dont need them anymore

Alabama would have been so much help to these very cold people. but the liberals sent the rednecks home.

Bloomberg should be fired. Chris Christie is doing his job but the unions are slowing it down. And Obama did his photo op and have not been seen up there since. Yeah, he really cares. He got his votes so let those people suffer now he dont need them anymore
Don't you people ever get tired of your bullshit?

Christie Calls Obama to Congratulate Him, Emails Romney

The two have spoken regularly, sometimes twice a day, since New Jersey was battered Oct. 29 by superstorm Sandy battered the state. It was during one of these calls last night that the outspoken New Jersey governor offered the congratulatory words to Obama.

Don't you people ever get tired of your bullshit?

Christie Calls Obama to Congratulate Him, Emails Romney

The two have spoken regularly, sometimes twice a day, since New Jersey was battered Oct. 29 by superstorm Sandy battered the state. It was during one of these calls last night that the outspoken New Jersey governor offered the congratulatory words to Obama.

So Christie isn't doing his job because he's phoning obamaladingdong? That's good to know.

Alabama would have been so much help to these very cold people. but the liberals sent the rednecks home.
This is a perfect example of why the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are the lowest lying scum on the face of the Earth.

I nailed you on this lie earlier today in another thread, so you just slither off to another thread to spew the same lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6310510-post41.html

Yes, big bad government is really in there helping em,,, they won't get any power until Thanksgiving.. Thanks big bad government. If the Alabama crews had been allowed to help they'd have their power NOW.. Enjoy
This is a perfect illustration of the problem with the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood! Once they sink their teeth into a GOP scripted lie, they never let go no matter how many times the lie is debunked!!!!

Alabama non-union utility workers not turned away, Christie says ‹ Cliffview Pilot

Gov. Christie today put to bed the ghost story that non-union Alabama utility workers were turned away.

Christie said he spoke to utility and union officials today and that a worker from Alabama called from Roanoke, Va., and was given bad advice. That person, in turn, spoke to a local news outlet there and the story mushroomed.

timthumb.php

Alabama Power & Light truck in Cape May

How typical of the rw's --

Whine and bitch if the government helps the people and then whine and bitch if they don't. According to the usual suspects here, the elderly and children should go hungry and die in the streets like dumped animals, rather than get food stamps but the very same bunch would find fault if President Obama hauled generators into disaster areas on his back.

And, not one of this vile chicken shit bunch has made even one cent donation to the people they SAY they are ever so terribly concerned about.

But, they're all right at the front of the line when it comes time to LIE about "ObamaPhones" or some other ASSSSSinine lie about our president.

Shame on the lot of you.

This is a perfect example of why the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are the lowest lying scum on the face of the Earth.

I nailed you on this lie earlier today in another thread, so you just slither off to another thread to spew the same lie.

Yes, big bad government is really in there helping em,,, they won't get any power until Thanksgiving.. Thanks big bad government. If the Alabama crews had been allowed to help they'd have their power NOW.. Enjoy
This is a perfect illustration of the problem with the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood! Once they sink their teeth into a GOP scripted lie, they never let go no matter how many times the lie is debunked!!!!

Alabama non-union utility workers not turned away, Christie says ‹ Cliffview Pilot

Gov. Christie today put to bed the ghost story that non-union Alabama utility workers were turned away.

Christie said he spoke to utility and union officials today and that a worker from Alabama called from Roanoke, Va., and was given bad advice. That person, in turn, spoke to a local news outlet there and the story mushroomed.

timthumb.php

Doesn't matter that it was a lie and it sure as hell doesn't matter that the rw's KNOW it was a lie.

They will tell and retell the story and it become fact.

Just like "ObamaPhones".

timthumb.php

Ha, The Alabama trucks came hone and said they were in fact turned away, so I doubt seriously that they drove all the way to New Jersey for the fun of it. So there.

willow you are so filled to the brim with hate for your fellow American you have lost your mind

I know. I'm much too old and much too white to fit in here anymore..

Hey Willow!!! You know who used to own Florida?
hint: they weren't white people.

Also, know who used to own everything west of the mississippi? :eusa_whistle:
hint: they weren't English speakers. :)

So, you have to put things in perspective. Just because Fox/Drudge tells you this was & is "white man's country", don't believe the hype. I'm white BTW.

My Native American friend told me last night that his people beat the white man here by @ 10-20,000 years. Native Americans preceeded all the above people's migration here. Just sayin... ;)

Your American Indian friend is wrong. Ask him about the Vikings or Clovis.

The Liberal North-East should be loving how big government is taking care of them & rationing gasoline to them. It is just like their communist utopia.

So, what Ann I wrong about? Did Alabama go to New Jersey or not?

If this is government helping I'll pass and rely on myself and the charity of strangers. Note the bolded.

“Sitting there last night you could see your breath,” said Sotelo. “At (Pine Belt) the Red Cross made an announcement that they were sending us to permanent structures up here that had just been redone, that had washing machines and hot showers and steady electric, and they sent us to tent city. We got (expletive).

“The elections are over and here we are. There were Blackhawk helicopters flying over all day and night. They have heavy equipment moving past the tents all night.”

Welcome to the part of the disaster where people start falling through the cracks.

No media is allowed inside the fenced complex, which houses operations for JCP&L’s army of workers from out of the area. The FEMA website indicated on Monday that there had been a shelter for first responders, utility and construction workers to take a break, although the compound now contains a full-time shelter operated by the state Department of Human Services.

Sotelo scrolls through the photos he took inside the facility as his wife, Renee, huddles for warmth inside a late-model Toyota Corolla stuffed with possessions, having to drive out through the snow and slush to tell their story. The images on the small screen include lines of outdoor portable toilets, of snow and ice breaching the bottom of the tent and an elderly woman sitting up, huddled in blankets.

All the while, a black car with tinted windows crests the hill and cruises by, as if to check on the proceedings.

As Sotelo tells it, when it became clear that the residents were less than enamored with their new accommodations Wednesday night and were letting the outside world know about it, officials tried to stop them from taking pictures, turned off the WiFi and said they couldn’t charge their smart phones because there wasn’t enough power.

“My 6-year-old daughter Angie was a premie and has a problem regulating her body temperature,” Sotelo noted. “Until 11 (Wednesday) night they had no medical personnel at all here, not even a nurse. After everyone started complaining and they found out we were contacting the press, they brought people in. Every time we plugged in an iPhone or something, the cops would come and unplug them. Yet when they moved us in they laid out cable on the table and the electricians told us they were setting up charging stations. But suddenly there wasn’t enough power.”

All of this is merely the last straw for a 46-year-old on disability, with two rods and 22 staples in his back.

“The staff at the micro-city are providing for the needs of all the evacuees,” said Nicole Brossoie, spokeswoman for the Department of Human Services. “Each day there is transportation to the pharmacy for prescription medications, if needed. There are ADA (handicapped-accessible) toilets and showers on site.

“There were concerns with the heat when evacuees first arrived. Those issues were resolved within a couple of hours by adding more heaters.”

Sotelo’s seen the home he rents on Kearney Avenue even though residents have yet to be allowed back, having been enlisted as a driver for the Red Cross.

He was on the barrier islands the day after the storm, as a matter of fact. There had been a foot of water in his place. That’s it. And now he’s left to wonder why he’s still not allowed back.

Even without gas or electric, he figures it has to be better than this place.

“Everybody is angry over here. It’s like being prison,” said Sotelo, who grew up in Wayne. “I’ve been working since I was 10. I’ve been on my own since I was 16. And for things to be so bad that it’s pissing me off, that tells you something.”

Bitter cold inside a disaster shelter | The Asbury Park Press NJ | app.com

timthumb.php

Project much?

Forum List

Back