All these Muslims must be in big trouble

And only a powermongering WEAK man would neg rep twice in one week for opinion.

That's an OPINION piece, del, there is nothing wrong with posting what I've already written when repeatedly asked the same question.

OPINIONS don't need justification, they are OPINIONS.

Neg repping because someone has never met a mean Muslim is just looking for an excuse to neg rep.

And is cowardly.

I thought you said you would be open about that.

hint: i called you a stupid twat in the rep. seems pretty open to me.
if there's still any doubt as to my feelings and my willingness to admit to them, let's try this

jent is a stupid twat-
del

let me know if you have questions. :thup:

Del, THREE neg reps ago you finally owned up to them and I thought that was great, now after two more silent hits in 3 days, I just think it's cowardly. Especially if its about an opinion. Didn't realize neg reps were to be used for frustrated people to say "I don't like you" every time you're so inept to answer a post you don't like that you got nothing else.

i've never made any secret of the fact that i think you're a disgusting skank. further, you can post rep comments anytime you want.

plus, i said the exact same thing on the board as i said on the rep-i.e. you're a stupid twat. i doubt that there's anyone with an IQ over 15 that isn't clear on that- sorry you didn't make the cut, maybe you can get someone to explain it to you in small words.

have a blessed day

Del, is that how you become a mod, by being childish?

no, i became a mod by bouncing asshole sockpuppet accounts, al.

would you like a demo?

The slightest little show of courage and you threaten him with a ban demonstration?

You can sling all kinds of stuff, but you can't take it.

Whoooops, I better be careful, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings AGAIN.

Except why should I care, I'm not here for you to abuse.

BACK OFF.

Or keep crying while you do your worst, I don't care.

Last edited:
if there's still any doubt as to my feelings and my willingness to admit to them, let's try this

jent is a stupid twat-
del

Del, THREE neg reps ago you finally owned up to them and I thought that was great, now after two more silent hits in 3 days, I just think it's cowardly. Especially if its about an opinion. Didn't realize neg reps were to be used for frustrated people to say "I don't like you" every time you're so inept to answer a post you don't like that you got nothing else.

i've never made any secret of the fact that i think you're a disgusting skank. further, you can post rep comments anytime you want.

plus, i said the exact same thing on the board as i said on the rep-i.e. you're a stupid twat. i doubt that there's anyone with an IQ over 15 that isn't clear on that- sorry you didn't make the cut, maybe you can get someone to explain it to you in small words.

have a blessed day

Try going monosyllabic. Maybe it'll get through.

Also, why is the word 'monosyllabic', multisyllabic

yeah, yeah

to everybody who is going to lecture me about this in advance,

if del represents this forum and this is what he does, well, it's been nice

And only a powermongering WEAK man would neg rep twice in one week for opinion.

That's an OPINION piece, del, there is nothing wrong with posting what I've already written when repeatedly asked the same question.

OPINIONS don't need justification, they are OPINIONS.

Neg repping because someone has never met a mean Muslim is just looking for an excuse to neg rep.

And is cowardly.

I thought you said you would be open about that.

jent is a stupid twat-
del

Yes, Jen, I know. Some people just don't know how to debate the facts. When someone like you comes along and presents the truth they will do anything they can to silence it. After all, if they had a valid argument they wouldn't have to resort to cowardly tactics like they do. So Jen, give em a break. His crayons are broken so what do you expect? :lol:

Just remember neg reps are like a childish Nintendo game. Eventually the bullets run out, but truth caries on regardless.

yeah, yeah

to everybody who is going to lecture me about this in advance,

if del represents this forum and this is what he does, well, it's been nice

Yoo are da weakest link.

Goodbye

Nope, just a link that's reached her limit from del

Adios

So for THIS I get neg repped from Dr. Grump with this message:

"Nothing worse than a born again Christian...nothing...."

Dr. Grump, hate me all you want but at least be honest about it. There was nothing "born again" about what I've been posting about del. I am not your average born again Christian so don't go persecuting a whole group of people just because you got issues with ME.

And I'm glad you're enjoying the only way you seem to be able to handle what I post. Good job, big man.

Whooops, I'm not supposed to be sarcastic...

Yoo are da weakest link.

Goodbye

Adios

Dr. Grump, hate me all you want but at least be honest about it. There was nothing "born again" about what I've been posting about del. I am not your average born again Christian so don't go persecuting a whole group of people just because you got issues with ME.

And I'm glad you're enjoying the only way you seem to be able to handle what I post. Good job, big man.

I thought you had stamped your feet and left already?

Yoo are da weakest link.

Goodbye

Adios

why don't you go positive and share one of your many pos rep comments. you somehow got 8000+ rep points, i wonder how. please share.

Adios

why don't you go positive and share one of your many pos rep comments. you somehow got 8000+ rep points, i wonder how. please share.

? slowly

you know how that works

Forum List

Back