All these Muslims must be in big trouble

You're still in love with me, aren't you? Rejection does ugly things to some people.

Are you back to that failure of a line?

You may still be unoriginal, but at least you are useless.

So, how many here know that you don't handle rejection well. I would guess just about everyone by now.

That's adorable. You have your one failure of a line and you're gonna run it into the ground -- again.

It's ok, Bodey. I'll be more than happy to drop by from time to time to permit you another chance to exploit your failure of a line.

In fact, I just did.

So, now it's your turn. Go!

Are you back to that failure of a line?

You may still be unoriginal, but at least you are useless.

So, how many here know that you don't handle rejection well. I would guess just about everyone by now.

That's adorable. You have your one failure of a line and you're gonna run it into the ground -- again.

It's ok, Bodey. I'll be more than happy to drop by from time to time to permit you another chance to exploit your failure of a line.

In fact, I just did.

I really don't have to. Anyone who has seen your postings knows exactly what I'm talking about, from the day you arrived.

In fact, I just did.

I really don't have to. Anyone who has seen your postings knows exactly what I'm talking about, from the day you arrived.

Aww. You altered your lame attempt at "put-down."

I musta rattled your diminutive little petty mind.

But that's ok.

It is clear that you have nothing when you make claims like you just did. Silly old gal. I got here before your infestation -- err -- arrival.

Oh, and Bodey? Your style is also well known. Stale. But clear.

In what I write and put MY name to, I back it up. I back it up so much that publishers have complained there is too much link work they have to do to put it up the way I ask them to.

And I"m glad you see me for what I am, EZ. It's so refreshing to find a mod as fair and balanced as you are.

Yes, because I kept your thread open,even though it was based on a lie.
Because I don't close your other threads when posters ask you for legit links you can't provide.
Yes, because I don't call you names, just tell you the truth about how I feel about what kind of person you are.
So you are right, I am fair and balanced when it comes to you. Good thing I wasn't a mod in that other place, eh?

You keep claiming I can’t back up anything aside from my own site.

Then lets talk about that backup.

I have quoted the Quran, Hadith and the Sira directly. When those books were challenged as holy books of Islam, I quoted Mary Habeck, Assoc. Professor at Yale University, author and lecture from C-Span; the Quran itself which points to the Sunnah/methods of Mohammad. The clerics, the imams, the sheiks all study them intensely. To deny them is ridiculous. Even the website Kalam links to says so.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1429963-post588.html

To back up that our government knows they are pretending Islam is our friend but knows full well differently, I quoted directly the 911 Commission Report. I have given links to government education sites showing Clinton’s religious guidelines word for word. I have posted the PDF of the court case that ruled teachers can and do have the authority to tell our children to get on their hands and knees to Allah in demonstration by heart words of worship as the only god and Muhammad his prophet. When that was challenged as inadmissible, I posted the ruling that “not for citation” District Court cases ARE admissible in court.

To top it off I didn’t even bring up this subject. You say this is my agenda but I don’t even bring it up. I think it was Toro started a flame thread about it. In other threads the accusation was made that if what I said was true, it would have been in the news. IT WAS. Many are deleted because it’s been years but I have dozens of them, to which you criticize me because they come from my site.

I have backed up from quotes directly from the most ancient and authentic writing about the Life of Muhammad, Ibn Ishaq's SIRA recognized as such even by it’s critics, even on websites that Kalam provided they indicate this book’s importance to Islam. Yet Kalam keeps claiming I back nothing up.

And when there was so much laughter about the word Halal because Kalam said it did not mean diety justific/legal right to kill an apostate Muslim, but an approved food. Then even in a current news story a girl fleeing for her life from it used the word, saying we do not understand the religion, but Kalam still says it does not mean what it means.

Then on this thread, where I said in the beginning I did not know if it was true or not, you accuse me of lying. . “You are someone who posts lies and hate and fear to promote your agenda. You state facts without links to legitmate sources. Aask anyone that knows your style of posting jent, from here or the other boards you post/posted on.”

I think most people don’t bother to read what I post because it’s not something that interests them. But your flaming does, and so all that is heard is about how I lie and don’t back anything up.

I’m not the one that’s lying, EZ. I’ve backed up a heck of a lot more than anyone I’ve seen on here. You picked this fight, probably because you can’t seem to handle anyone criticizing our public school system. .

Last edited:
Islamophobia. Ignorance Or Propaganda?

Tim Marshall August 04, 2009 8:26 AM

7062cf23-b86c-4197-a0b7-2f6a58887399.Full.jpg

So, I've gatecrashed a Hamas wedding party in Gaza, as you do.

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It's the way things are done here, Personally I'm for the mixing of the sexes, but I'm not about to argue, I'm outnumbered.

Up on the stage there's music and dancing. Everyone's having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break.
The men and women are sitting, Most ignore the speeches, some even ignore the prayers. Then the fireworks explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

Up they all go to the stage, the cheering and music grows ever louder. The girls were having the time of their lives, but, getting a little bored after a while, came down off the stage to dance with each other and play games.

Our report on this put it into context saying that it took place just a mile from the Israeli border and was a message from Hamas about its strength confidence and future fighters. Oh and that the brides were elsewhere. Pretty straightforward.

It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.

Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about '450 child brides', and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next . I'll give credit to Tundra Tabloids who at least took down the video, but most sites just ploughed on regardless.

I spent a few hours visiting websites and leaving comments where I could. To little avail. Instead I received a steady stream of vitriol. The best response was on a site run by a Debbie Schlussel . The guy who posted it said he wasn't interested in the detail. The detail being the fact that the girls weren't the brides.

It showed how much some people want to believe nonsense like this, as it re-inforces their prejudices, always a comfortably fun thing to do. But Hamas, and the jihadists do enough terrible things without having to make things up about them. Most of the stuff I read was outright, unthinking, gleeful, Islamophobia from people who clearly knew nothing about Arab popular culture. It's as is they really beleive that because there are examples of child brides, it means all weddings are with child brides.

Some sites went so far as to complain that the mainstream media were complicit in paedophilia because they had reported the mass wedding but failed to mention that little girls were about to be raped that night. And so it went on, and on.

Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

Tm Marshall? :lol: Oh yeah, great source. Did you not notice he said:

"Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible."

He admits he made it up! He never saw any other brides.

and this part is really telling to:

"Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break."

They need a break? Maybe if they would stop bombing Jewish schoolyards and hospitals they would have one.

He admits he made it up!
He absolutely did not.

I wouldn't say he absolutely did not.

What he SAID (if quoted accurately) was, "Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible."

He wouldn't KNOW if he had a source for that claim? ??

Once a guy admits that "maybe" he was "making up" any alleged "fact," that's generally a damn good clue that he WAS making it up.

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It's the way things are done here, Personally I'm for the mixing of the sexes, but I'm not about to argue, I'm outnumbered.

Up on the stage there's music and dancing. Everyone's having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break.
The men and women are sitting, Most ignore the speeches, some even ignore the prayers. Then the fireworks explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

Up they all go to the stage, the cheering and music grows ever louder. The girls were having the time of their lives, but, getting a little bored after a while, came down off the stage to dance with each other and play games.

Our report on this put it into context saying that it took place just a mile from the Israeli border and was a message from Hamas about its strength confidence and future fighters. Oh and that the brides were elsewhere. Pretty straightforward.

It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.

Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about '450 child brides', and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next . I'll give credit to Tundra Tabloids who at least took down the video, but most sites just ploughed on regardless.

I spent a few hours visiting websites and leaving comments where I could. To little avail. Instead I received a steady stream of vitriol. The best response was on a site run by a Debbie Schlussel . The guy who posted it said he wasn't interested in the detail. The detail being the fact that the girls weren't the brides.

It showed how much some people want to believe nonsense like this, as it re-inforces their prejudices, always a comfortably fun thing to do. But Hamas, and the jihadists do enough terrible things without having to make things up about them. Most of the stuff I read was outright, unthinking, gleeful, Islamophobia from people who clearly knew nothing about Arab popular culture. It's as is they really beleive that because there are examples of child brides, it means all weddings are with child brides.

Some sites went so far as to complain that the mainstream media were complicit in paedophilia because they had reported the mass wedding but failed to mention that little girls were about to be raped that night. And so it went on, and on.

Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible. But who would you believe, the reporter who went to the event, or a desperately poor version of citizen journalist, sitting at home, making things up, not checking anything, and either unknowingly or deliberately, writing hysterical anti Islamic nonsense.

"Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible."

"Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel,sure they are cracking down on women's rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break."

They need a break? Maybe if they would stop bombing Jewish schoolyards and hospitals they would have one.

OMIGOD! You really don't have a clue what he was saying about people (like you) accusing him of making things up.

But, it looks like I was right before....you're gonna pick up that rope again, aren't you?

You are two things:

1) Really fucking stupid

and

2) Have no sense of sarcasm.

He admits he made it up!
He absolutely did not.

What he SAID (if quoted accurately) was, "Perhaps I was making up the fact that the brides were elsewhere. It's possible."

Once a guy admits that "maybe" he was "making up" any alleged "fact," that's generally a damn good clue that he WAS making it up.
He was pointing out how fucking ridiculous these people are in their lies. Sorry that went completely over your head.

He admits he made it up!
He absolutely did not.

I think your sarcasm detector needs its batteries changed friend. Read the sentence again and take into context the sentence immediately following it. He's snarkily saying:

"Hey, who ya gonna believe, some armchair warrior or the guy who was actually there? But if you want to believe that I made it up, thats up to you."

He absolutely did not.

He was pointing out how fucking ridiculous these people are in their lies. Sorry that went completely over your head.

He "was" doing that because you crawled inside his head and can verify what he MEANT?

Sorry, shnookums, but you don't have that kind of ability or credibility.

MAYBE he was just being sarcastic. I can and do concede that possibility. Alternatively (a prospect you lack the integrity to admit) he may have merely been conceding in a ball-less way that he had no way to support a claim he had made.

Reality tends to glide right over your head.

And underage pregnancy and children being abandoned by male parents, and not being either supported or cared for is a HUGE problem in CHRISTIAN USA. Can we assume that MOST "Christian" (The US is a CHRISTIAN country) US males are people who abandon their children?

What are you REALLY doing about THIS "HOMELAND" issue?

What a load of crap. Got some evidence of this rampant "Christian" problem? Or are you ass talking again?

"In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine for girls, 14 for boys. The law has occasionally been exploited by pedophiles, who marry poor young girls from the provinces, use and then abandon them. In 2000 the Iranian Parliament voted to raise the minimum age for girls to 14, but this year, a legislative oversight body dominated by traditional clerics vetoed the move. An attempt by conservatives to abolish Yemen's legal minimum age of 15 for girls failed, but local experts say it is rarely enforced anyway. (The onset of puberty is considered an appropriate time for a marriage to be consummated.)"

The Women of Islam - TIME

And we are talking about countries that A) have a tribal history, and B) until quite recently were under European domination and control.....

And here, in this country we have people who kidnap, abuse, and have children on defenseless victims, but that does not mean ALL MEN do this. This Garrido that held the Duggard girl is an abberration, and NOT EVEN ALL Mormons are abusers, either in spite of what FLDS are about...

Oh, and BTW, do you have a problem comprehending sarcasm? It would seem so!

Here is the list of marriage ages in the US: Marriage Laws in the US by Age

With consent of a parent or a judge, some are quite young...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Hampshire: A female between the age of 13 and 17 years and a male between the age of 14 and 17 years can be married only with the permission of their parent (guardian) and a waiver. A female below the age of 13 and a male below the age of 14 are not allowed to marry under any conditions. If both parties are nonresidents of NH and are below the age of 18 they cannot be married in NH under any conditions.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Georgia: If you are 16 or 17 years old, you may apply if accompanied by both parents who have given written consent. If the bride is pregnant, no parental consent is required if you submit a statement from a licensed physician certifying that the bride is pregnant. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other situations - Pregnant Teens: Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland and Oklahoma allow pregnant teens or teens who have already had a child to get married without parental consent. In Florida, Kentucky, and Oklahoma, the young couple must have authorization from a court. Maryland requires that the minor be at least 16.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even with parental approval, many states will require court approval when a person is 16 years of age or less. This means a judge can make it OK!
[/FONT]

13 isn't nine.

And the tribes came under MUSLIM control, and ISLAM has done little to nothing to change them, because MUSLIMS are an offshoot of those tribal groups.

Forum List

Back