Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and little girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyote I have a complaint about this thread so I thought I would bring it to your attention and see if you have anything you can do to correct it. First of all the opening post is excellemt, it is an idea that is worth discussing not only for it's relavance to the Middleeast but for it's wider implications that I am sure some people have seen. Being able to trust the press is fundemental. My complaint is that you have allowed people to turn what could have been a great thread into a forum where most of the Zionist poster only use it to express their hatred on Islam and Arabs. Now I know that was not your intention but others have come along and derailed this post from the few serious posters who wanted to discuss the topic Dreolin, Sunni Man and maybe a few others. I would suggest shutting down the whole thread before it gets completely out of control, but maybe it is to late for that !!!

It is not "islam", it the abuse of children, but this happens to be a middle east forum so Islam and Judaism, perhaps even Catholicism will be under the microscope.
It is harmful for a girl till her body has sufficiently grown and her body has time to adjust to her cycle, to engage in sex. To have sex with an adult man who does not consider his body mass against her small frame is an attack.

Since Islam advocates boldly go on TV and speak of no minimum age of marriage and Mohammed by the example, having sex with his wife while she was but 9 yr if age, this should be discussed.

What I think is that, by and large, the pro-Paletinian posters have made very little references to the somewat bizarre sexual practices and teachings of the Jewish community, and those few exceptions (yes, I made one of them) have been solely for the purposes of illustrating that the issue of child abuse is not an exclusively Muslim problem.

Do you really think that the pro-Palestinian or neutral posters could not flood this thread with posts about israelis and Jews and Israelis involved in similar cases involving Jews, Jewish clergy, Talmudic teachings and teachings from the Holy Torah, and from legitimate sources no less, not the bigoted hate sites and propaganda sites upon which you so fervently rely.

Crime and cruelty exists in every society, but there is a difference between crime and excusing and justifying those crimes in the name if god or as obligated by religion.

I've seen hatemonger misuse the talmud or torah, but as humans we have evolved from stone age to iron age all the way to the computer age. We adapt and so do our laws.

It is not "islam", it the abuse of children, but this happens to be a middle east forum so Islam and Judaism, perhaps even Catholicism will be under the microscope.
It is harmful for a girl till her body has sufficiently grown and her body has time to adjust to her cycle, to engage in sex. To have sex with an adult man who does not consider his body mass against her small frame is an attack.

Since Islam advocates boldly go on TV and speak of no minimum age of marriage and Mohammed by the example, having sex with his wife while she was but 9 yr if age, this should be discussed.

What I think is that, by and large, the pro-Paletinian posters have made very little references to the somewat bizarre sexual practices and teachings of the Jewish community, and those few exceptions (yes, I made one of them) have been solely for the purposes of illustrating that the issue of child abuse is not an exclusively Muslim problem.

Do you really think that the pro-Palestinian or neutral posters could not flood this thread with posts about israelis and Jews and Israelis involved in similar cases involving Jews, Jewish clergy, Talmudic teachings and teachings from the Holy Torah, and from legitimate sources no less, not the bigoted hate sites and propaganda sites upon which you so fervently rely.

Crime and cruelty exists in every society, but there is a difference between crime and excusing and justifying those crimes in the name if god or as obligated by religion.

I've seen hatemonger misuse the talmud or torah, but as humans we have evolved from stone age to iron age all the way to the computer age. We adapt and so do our laws.

I believe, if you don't want to be regarded as an anti-Semite, you must now refer to the Torah as The Holy Torah.

And I see hatemongers like you, Phoenall, and your whole sick crew, on this very thread, misuse the Holy Quran.

I believe, if you don't want to be regarded as an anti-Semite, you must now refer to the Torah as The Holy Torah.

And I see hatemongers like you, Phoenall, and your whole sick crew, on this very thread, misuse the Holy Quran.

How so ? Which post are you talking about ?

I respect the text as interests of study, but I am not religious so they are not holy to me, they are paper and ink printed with machines.....books, or scanned and so many electronic bits and bytes.
Man made creations.
if I ever meet god I will probably say "holy shit he does exist". till then you can shove that "holy" up the proverbial camel's rear.

I am a jew-----I have never before encountered the phrase "THE HOLY TORAH"---In which mosque were you told that "NOW JEWS INSIST THAT PEOPLE SAY "HOLY TORAH"
?????? was the imam who came up with that statement sober at the time?----
you can be damned sure that the idiot phrase "the noble kharahan" will never
escape my lips -------it is true that some people ---in speaking english say "holy bible"---
but I know of no equivalent in hebrew -----anyone ?????

how does one "misuse" a koran? A college classmate once tried to
make a melted cheese sandwich with a clothes iron-------I would call that
MISUSE of an iron

I respect the text as interests of study, but I am not religious so they are not holy to me, they are paper and ink printed with machines.....books, or scanned and so many electronic bits and bytes.
Man made creations.
if I ever meet god I will probably say "holy shit he does exist". till then you can shove that "holy" up the proverbial camel's rear.

I believe you should be addressing this to SAYIT.

Many Myslims refer to the Quran as "The Holy Quran" and I try to respect that. To my knowledge Jewish people do not refer to the Torah as "The Holy Torah" but SAYIT took exception to that for some reason so out of respect, I started calling it that as well.

It is not so much a question of "dieties" but more a question of trying to respect other cultures.

I merely posted it as an advisory note. I don't care either way or one or the other, holy or without that adjective.. Mostly it is just lingua franca. Just becaise they are not holy to you does not mean they aren't to other people.

So again, take it up with SAYIT.

Man made creations.

Many Myslims refer to the Quran as "The Holy Quran" and I try to respect that. To my knowledge Jewish people do not refer to the Torah as "The Holy Torah" but SAYIT took exception to that for some reason so out of respect, I started calling it that as well.

It is not so much a question of "dieties" but more a question of trying to respect other cultures.

I merely posted it as an advisory note. I don't care either way or one or the other, holy or without that adjective.. Mostly it is just lingua franca. Just becaise they are not holy to you does not mean they aren't to other people.

Good points Dreolin------groups and peoples are entitled to the same
"respect" they offer. Generally muslims seem to like the phrase
'noble koran"--------that's them -------I have never heard or read from
any muslim source the bible or torah called "the noble torah or bible"---
or the "holy torah or bible" I have heard and read---MANY TIMES----the
bible &/or torah called "FRAUDULENT" and ---a PACK OF PERVERSE LIES---
....WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS ---THE ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAM -----
etc etc. are you very young or just dim ?

I am a jew-----I have never before encountered the phrase "THE HOLY TORAH"---In which mosque were you told that "NOW JEWS INSIST THAT PEOPLE SAY "HOLY TORAH"
escape my lips -------it is true that some people ---in speaking english say "holy bible"---

MISUSE of an iron

Talk to SAYIT!!! He took issue with it.

Very few people call it "The Holy Bible".

I apologize. I neglected to put the last 'The Holy Quran" in quotes.

There are times when your English usage and grammar and punctuation is erratic. I do not nitpick you.

MISUSE of an iron

There are times when your English usage and grammar and punctuation is erratic. I do not nitpick you.

My english grammar and usage is fine------my keyboard does not pick up commas
and periods consistently-----I try to compensate with dashes ---- << I was not nit picking your usage-----I was commenting on your comment which was "one is called an
anti semite if one does not say "holy" torah" Say it wrote that??? I missed it

That is a very unfortunate and unwise choice of words on a thread that has become anout men who sexually abuse young girls.

I do not doubt your deliberation and intent, however.

Fuck you Hoss don't put that shit on me !!!

And like it or not and lest we get lost in Hoss's luridly perverse thoughts, the term "bogtrotter" is an ethnic and racial slur. Imagine the complete and unending uproar were someone to issue a "****" or "Shylock" and yet these same people think nothing of tossing about the diminutive "Pally" or "Muzzie" in the same sentence where theey accuse someone of being a racist or bigot.

Fuck you Hoss don't put that shit on me !!!

And like it or not and lest we get lost in Hoss's luridly perverse thoughts, the term "bogtrotter" is an ethnic and racial slur. Imagine the complete and unending uproar were someone to issue a "****" or "Shylock" and yet these same people think nothing of tossing about the diminutive "Pally" or "Muzzie" in the same sentence where theey accuse someone of being a racist or bigot.

try again caturday-----in fact your fellows use derogatory language and classic
libelous filth typical of your ilk ------- against jews
INCESSANTLY-------your complaint is silly ----- PS----I have never heard or read
the term "bogtrotter" ----but I have seen the term SHYLOCK on this board many times
and your fellow auto de fe players have managed to express the term "ZIONIST" as
if it were a "dirty word"---------kinda like listening to the chatter of inebrietes in
SHANTY TOWN

"bogtrotter" ?????

MISUSE of an iron

and periods consistently-----I try to compensate with dashes ---- << I was not nit picking your usage-----I was commenting on your comment which was "one is called an

He took exception to me referring to "The holy Quran" and exempting the Torah from that designation. They are all holy books to their practitioners and the Muslims frequently refer to thee Quran as "Holy". I am aware jews do not but apparently SAYIT has a problem with that. Don't ask me.

Hell, this whole thing is turning into a country song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_eBvXGTQ]David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name - YouTube[/ame]

He took exception to me referring to "The holy Quran" and exempting the Torah from that designation. They are all holy books to their practitioners and the Muslims frequently refer to thee Quran as "Holy". I am aware jews do not but apparently SAYIT has a problem with that. Don't ask me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_eBvXGTQ]David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name - YouTube[/ame]

oh Ok now I got it-----say-it objected to the JUXTAPOSITION of
"HOLY KORAN" with just plain old "TORAH" I agree with him----in
conversation ----in mixed groups-----you should maintain EQUITY otherwise
you present as BIASED -----something like "THIS IS MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER,
AND THAT'S THE OTHER ONE"

Man made creations.

Religion is an individual thing. Some people have it, I don't. My I wrote papers and my theses on religious anthropology. I was even invited to use the Vatican archives to do research on particular item the Vatican wanted to acquire. I have broken bread with Patriarchates and Rabbis and had an interview with a Pope. I've been round the world at visited just about every type of temple and house of worship.
I respect people that are truly gifted with a pious belief, but I don't have it and I will not find it in any organized religion that exists today. The loud and obnoxious hypocrisy of book thumpers sicken me.
My father was devout and in the end I would take him to services, but I was not about to take communion just to please him, even for his memorial service. I did take one of the sweet rolls offered after the eulogy. Passover makes more sense to me than a flat rice/wheat cake dipped in bitter wine. I at lease like the taste of matzo and steamed whitefish cakes.
I've had a remarkable life only tempted twice to actually do harm, both times I found alternatives, though if I had acted I might have saved many lives. I just believe in peace when others didn't. I've seen the worse horrors of mankind and the most beautiful sites. I was raised with more than twenty religions all represented. The quran means recited or he recited. I am not about to call it the holy he recited or care about hanging it in a sling or wrapped in a towel. I have margin notes, underlines, post-its and highlights on almost every page, many of them dogeared and ragged. The bible is just as bad. Between children and grandchildren I probably have crayon marks on some of the pages as well. Other religious, legal, theological and supplementary text I have on disc or online. I will speak about and pick apart any or all of them if I feel the need.
They are books, tools. They were not written by the hand of god, but by man, and today with modern machines. I am not about the pander to someone else's sensibilities over a book. Just for you clarification, it is referred to a the noble quran or just plain quran by the devout, not holy.

Man made creations.

Religion is an individual thing. Some people have it, I don't. My I wrote papers and my theses on religious anthropology. I was even invited to use the Vatican archives to do research on particular item the Vatican wanted to acquire. I have broken bread with Patriarchates and Rabbis and had an interview with a Pope. I've been round the world at visited just about every type of temple and house of worship.
I respect people that are truly gifted with a pious belief, but I don't have it and I will not find it in any organized religion that exists today. The loud and obnoxious hypocrisy of book thumpers sicken me.
My father was devout and in the end I would take him to services, but I was not about to take communion just to please him, even for his memorial service. I did take one of the sweet rolls offered after the eulogy. Passover makes more sense to me than a flat rice/wheat cake dipped in bitter wine. I at lease like the taste of matzo and steamed whitefish cakes.
I've had a remarkable life only tempted twice to actually do harm, both times I found alternatives, though if I had acted I might have saved many lives. I just believe in peace when others didn't. I've seen the worse horrors of mankind and the most beautiful sites. I was raised with more than twenty religions all represented. The quran means recited or he recited. I am not about to call it the holy he recited or care about hanging it in a sling or wrapped in a towel. I have margin notes, underlines, post-its and highlights on almost every page, many of them dogeared and ragged. The bible is just as bad. Between children and grandchildren I probably have crayon marks on some of the pages as well. Other religious, legal, theological and supplementary text I have on disc or online. I will speak about and pick apart any or all of them if I feel the need.
They are books, tools. They were not written by the hand of god, but by man, and today with modern machines. I am not about the pander to someone else's sensibilities over a book. Just for you clarification, it is referred to a the noble quran or just plain quran by the devout, not holy.
Thank you for sharing that with us Aris. :clap:

You remind me of myself in many ways (although definitely not as old). Having lived in the Middle East you cannot avoid it. The horrors that religion is capable of is indescribable, the monsters it creates, the savagery and pure barbarism with little or no respect for life. Even children. I have seen it too. But mostly from Islam. I have witnessed Islam destroy and devour a country I was born and raised in.

While there are fanatics in other faiths, in the worse case, they are bigots who attack others verbally, or speak bad about other people from other faiths, as racists in the West usually do. But as you know, that is not the case with Islam. There is no compromise, and an Islamic fanatic almost always has violent tendencies. It's in the DNA of the religion, jihad. I am speaking from personal experience as I believe we share similar backgrounds.

MISUSE of an iron

Crikey Marg,I thought you only live/lived by the ZIONIST,TERRORIST MANTRA,but nice to see you are expanding your mind.........Although I know you to be an :eusa_angel:,just cut the ZIONISM and you would become A GOD in my mind :eusa_angel:.

Regards to your family and You Marg..steve still loving Palestinians and most Jews:clap2::clap2:....But SAY NO TO TERRORISTS who ever they are.

I had no issue with your failure to refer to the Torah as "the Holy Torah" - no one does - but rather your choice to refer to the Koran as "the Holy Quran," a phrase one very rarely, if ever (and never at USMB), hears.

I had no issue with your failure to refer to the Torah as "the Holy Torah" - no one does - but rather your choice to refer to the Koran as "the Holy Quran," a phrase one very rarely, if ever (and never at USMB), hears.

right SAY-IT in fact the commonly used phrase used by muslims for that abomination
-----at least in WRITING is "the noble koran"------ I have never heard it in conversation

David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name - YouTube

right SAY-IT in fact the commonly used phrase used by muslims for that abomination
-----at least in WRITING is "the noble koran"------ I have never heard it in conversation

Evidently it is "Holy" to Dreol.

Yeah, only a convert to Islam or a terrorist ass kisser would refer to the "how to be a terrorist for dummies" manual as "holy". LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back