All The Time, Everyday

Where's the vigilantes when we need them? This dirty fucker ought to be swingin' from a rope.... after he's stabbed a few times.

A Bay area teen who was found unconscious in a dumpster died at the hospital midday Friday shortly after being placed on life-support.

Also, one of the suspects in the case was released from a juvenile detention facilty Friday afternoon, where she'd been held since her arrest.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2004/6/11/45125.html

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
How do you find all of these stories? I never hear about them...
Considering blacks and hispanics commit over 80% of ALL violent crime in America, there not to hard to find.

Try finding a story about a white guy attacking a "minority", their impossible to find, but don't worry if a white guy ever does attack a "minority" it won't be hard to find, it will be international news.

Originally posted by Big D
Considering blacks and hispanics commit over 80% of ALL violent crime in America, there not to hard to find.

Try finding a story about a white guy attacking a "minority", their impossible to find, but don't worry if a white guy ever does attack a "minority" it won't be hard to find, it will be international news.

Guess you should have been doing some reading on Yahoo messge board today Big D, a 25 year old black girl with her claim that 95% of all whites commit ALL the crimes!!!! amazing when you think of what's in the prisons these days, but that was answered with the "they were put there simply because of the color of their skin, it was the white man that put him there for no reason".

Hey let them bitch all they want, if it was not for the white man, they would still be flypaper in Africa !

Originally posted by janeeng
Here is some interesting reading for you Big D! do you believe what it says???

Black Crime Problem, and Ours!

If all else fails.... war will be the answer. Another Civil War.

It pains me to think it, but I think America's days are numbered. And when it goes, the world will probably fall into anarchy.

Originally posted by janeeng
Guess you should have been doing some reading on Yahoo messge board today Big D, a 25 year old black girl with her claim that 95% of all whites commit ALL the crimes!!!! amazing when you think of what's in the prisons these days, but that was answered with the "they were put there simply because of the color of their skin, it was the white man that put him there for no reason".
Well, most blacks believe that O.J is innocent, and that Aids was invented by whites to kill blacks, and that the government sells crack to blacks ect...........

Most blacks are in prison for crimes they commited against other blacks.

I would believe alot more of the claims blacks make if outside the U.S blacks were more succesful people, but the reality is in countrys where blacks are in control is where crime, drugs, and aids are at there highest. Here in the U.S is where blacks injoy the highest quality of life anywhere in the world.

Originally posted by Big D
Well, most blacks believe that O.J is innocent, and that Aids was invented by whites to kill blacks, and that the government sells crack to blacks ect...........

Most blacks are in prison for crimes they commited against other blacks.

I would believe alot more of the claims blacks make if outside the U.S blacks were more succesful people, but the reality is in countrys where blacks are in control is where crime, drugs, and aids are at there highest. Here in the U.S is where blacks injoy the highest quality of life anywhere in the world.

Well this I am going to have to agree with you!!!

Forum List

Back