All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.​

Why do they keep pimping that lie? Then base their conclusions on false premise.

What part of that statement is a lie? Hamas did take control of the Gaza Strip violently, throwing their opponents off of roofs. These are the thugs that you are supporting.
Israeli bullshit. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority.

In recent years, Jews have increasingly found themselves at the center of political debates in America and Britain, often in relation to Israel and Jews’ connections to Israel.

While criticism of Israel and advocacy for Israel is not inherently antisemitic, much of it departs from the realm of fair comment and crosses the boundary into antisemitism. But, when this is pointed out, Jews are often accused of ‘playing the antisemitism card’. This makes light of bigotry, and undermines the ability to separate between legitimate criticism and illegitimate smears. In the absence of a single universally accepted definition of antisemitism, perhaps this list of things to remember will help people who want to fairly criticize Israel without falling into antisemitic canards or tropes.

(full article online)

How to Criticize Israel Without Being Antisemitic | HonestReporting

I'm paywalled on the linked article and I'm still researching this, but there is WAY more to this story than, "a gang of "settlers" (code word for Jews) walked down a hillside and randomly started shooting Arab Palestinian villagers."

The first clue is "in the melee" -- aka the stabbing attack and rock riot by the Arab Palestinian villagers which was the inciting incident. I'm gonna keep looking to find out what REALLY happened.
Good...I hope you do that with all claims.

There is a lot to upack here. But I'd argue right away that "a gang of a dozen armed Jews descended to the Palestinian village and opened fire" is deliberately misleading and demonizing.

If you agree with me, don't post misleading and demonizing comments.
I posted what the article said.

It was your choice to post it without researching the incident and providing a more balanced approach. If you don't want to be seen as misleading and demonizing Israel -- don't post that stuff. What you choose to post is on you.
Do you make similar demands to those who post misleading and demonizing stuff on the Palestinians? Do you ever question it and ask for a more balanced approach? Look around you.

‘Peaceful’ Jewish rock thrower charged in the murder of Palestinian mother...

Israeli Court Charges Jewish Minor With Manslaughter In Stone-Throwing Incident - The Media Line

I’m thinking that you don’t see the difference between rock throwing as a team sport supported and sanctioned by Arabs-Moslems vs. Jewish minors facing charges for that activity.
You are right. I dont see much difference when people are murdered and the adults around them collude to excuse it.

The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.​

Why do they keep pimping that lie? Then base their conclusions on false premise.

What part of that statement is a lie? Hamas did take control of the Gaza Strip violently, throwing their opponents off of roofs. These are the thugs that you are supporting.

I guess your Death Cult heroes throwing people off of roof tops was just Islamo-boys having fun.

I guess your Death Cult heroes throwing people off of roof tops was just Islamo-boys having fun.

Deflection.

Do you make similar demands to those who post misleading and demonizing stuff on the Palestinians? Do you ever question it and ask for a more balanced approach? Look around you.

Well, actually, no. I DO hold you to a higher standard. You generally tend to have a sense of balance and integrity about you. You are one of the few people here with whom I feel I can hold an actual conversation about the complexities of the situation with some degree of reasonableness. Which is why I am especially discomfited when you color outside those lines. I would expect you to treat me the same way, if I posted a misleading and demonizing article about the Arab Palestinians. And I would encourage you to call me out on it.

You and I have both called out "our side" on occasion. I think its a good thing when we do

Deflection.

I’m not responsible for your hurt feelings. The Dark Age psychopaths you define as heroes are yours to defend.

Well, actually, no. I DO hold you to a higher standard. You generally tend to have a sense of balance and integrity about you. You are one of the few people here with whom I feel I can hold an actual conversation about the complexities of the situation with some degree of reasonableness. Which is why I am especially discomfited when you color outside those lines. I would expect you to treat me the same way, if I posted a misleading and demonizing article about the Arab Palestinians. And I would encourage you to call me out on it.

You and I have both called out "our side" on occasion. I think its a good thing when we do
Ah....I owe you an apology for has recently been just bad attitude. :(

You are right. I dont see much difference when people are murdered and the adults around them collude to excuse it.

Throwing rocks at cars is the use of lethal force. We agree on that, right?

Throwing rocks at cars is a form of terrorism and it should be considered a criminal activity with consequences. We agree on that, right?

Throwing rocks at cars containing civilians is NOT a form of legitimate "resistance". We agree on that, right?

Encouragement, incitement, approval, payment (!) should be prohibited and rejected by moral people. We agree?

I think you are attempting to make a moral equivalence here where there is none. The incitement, encouragement, approval and payment (!!) on the one side is not equivalent to the correct response of criminal arrest, indictment and punishment on the other.

Ah....I owe you an apology for has recently been just bad attitude. :(

Its hard not to have a bad attitude, the world being what it is. The conversation being what it is. I get that way too, sometimes. Just want to shake people. (Not you. Well, mostly not you. Grin.)

I honestly believe the solutions are there.

Throwing rocks at cars is a form of terrorism and it should be considered a criminal activity with consequences. We agree on that, right?

Throwing rocks at cars containing civilians is NOT a form of legitimate "resistance". We agree on that, right?

Encouragement, incitement, approval, payment (!) should be prohibited and rejected by moral people. We agree?

I think you are attempting to make a moral equivalence here where there is none. The incitement, encouragement, approval and payment (!!) on the one side is not equivalent to the correct response of criminal arrest, indictment and punishment on the other.

1 through 4 I agree upon. But then you get to the last bit and that is where I totally disagree. There IS moral equivalence. These kids are supported, encouraged, protected by and falsely y alibied by adult members of their community and while the government may not be paying them for it, a number of government officials sympathetic to their cause downplay it, ask for them to be treated “softly” ... and their supporters a collecting quite a lot of money for their legal fees. When you state there is no moral equivalency you are minimizing the crime and all those who subtlety or overtly support it.

1 through 4 I agree upon. But then you get to the last bit and that is where I totally disagree. There IS moral equivalence. These kids are supported, encouraged, protected by and falsely y alibied by adult members of their community and while the government may not be paying them for it, a number of government officials sympathetic to their cause downplay it, ask for them to be treated “softly” ... and their supporters a collecting quite a lot of money for their legal fees. When you state there is no moral equivalency you are minimizing the crime and all those who subtlety or overtly support it.

I'm certainly not minimizing the crime. Send the kid away for a good long time in jail. That's the only correct response to using lethal force against civilians.

But while I hear you that some do minimize it or justify it. I don't fall into that camp. And I don't think the majority of Israelis fall into that camp. And the government and justice system of Israel certainly doesn't support it.

Contrast that to the PA government which is currently announcing that they will cut the salaries of public employees so that it can MAINTAIN the payment schedule of those who kill Israeli (Jewish) civilians.

Come on. Not a moral equivalence.

On February 28, 2019, the UN Commission of Inquiry (COI) on the riots along the Israel-Gaza border, which began in March 2018, alleged that “Israeli soldiers committed violations of international human rights and humanitarian law… and may constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.” The COI created a “confidential file” of “which is recommended be given to the International Criminal Court (ICC)” and to be used by governments to “consider imposing individual sanctions, such as a travel ban or an assets freeze.”

Methodological Failures

• In contrast to professional fact-finding standards, the COI clearly established pre-determined legal and factual conclusion and merely gathered “evidence” to fit its desired outcome.
  • In preparing its report, the COI relied heavily on Palestinian sources, including Hamas and terror-linked non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Notably, the COI uncritically adopts the NGOs’ application of a domestic law enforcement paradigm – erasing the context of the armed conflict with Hamas and other Palestinian terror groups – to analyze cross-border violence.
  • The COI used anonymous and unverifiable “testimonies.” When asked during a press conference to provide details about how many of the 325 the interviews it conducted itself or how it selected the 325 individuals reportedly interviewed, the Chairperson of the COI was unable to answer the question and stated he would have to provide that information at a later date.
  • The information provided in the published summary is a near copy-paste from NGO submissions to the COI. For example, all names of Palestinian children killed were provided by Defense for Children International – Palestine (DCI-P), an NGO with ties to the Popular of Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror group, i.e. one of the parties to the conflict in Gaza. (DCI-P’s submission was prepared in partnership with the CUNY School of Law Human Rights and Gender Justice Law Clinic.)
(full article online)

Gaslighting Gaza: Initial Analysis of UN Commission of Inquiry on Gaza Riots

One of the most controversial issues surrounding how UNRWA does business is its fast-and-loose definition of refugees, which has kept expanding over the years.

When UN General Assembly Resolution 393 was passed on December 2, 1950, endorsing UNRWA's purpose, it clearly stated:
[T]he reintegration of the refugees into the economic life of the Near East, either by repatriation or resettlement, is essential in preparation for the time when international assistance is no longer available, and for the realization of conditions of peace and stability in the areaUNRWA's job was to either repatriate refugees, where possible -- or to resettle them elsewhere, with the realization and acknowledgment that the money was not going to last forever.

But that goal was only good for about 10 years.

These days, UNRWA is no longer in the business of resettling refugees.
And they seem to think the money can, and should, keep flowing forever.

(full article online)

UNRWA Has No Basis For Creating Generations of Palestinian Arab Refugees (Daled Amos) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

One of the most controversial issues surrounding how UNRWA does business is its fast-and-loose definition of refugees, which has kept expanding over the years.

When UN General Assembly Resolution 393 was passed on December 2, 1950, endorsing UNRWA's purpose, it clearly stated:
[T]he reintegration of the refugees into the economic life of the Near East, either by repatriation or resettlement, is essential in preparation for the time when international assistance is no longer available, and for the realization of conditions of peace and stability in the areaUNRWA's job was to either repatriate refugees, where possible -- or to resettle them elsewhere, with the realization and acknowledgment that the money was not going to last forever.

(full article online)

UNRWA Has No Basis For Creating Generations of Palestinian Arab Refugees (Daled Amos) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
UNRWA is an aid agency only. It has no authority to work on solutions.

(full article online)

UNRWA is an aid agency only. It has no authority to work on solutions.

UNRWA is a bloated, corrupt, islamic terrorist welfare entitlement endowment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back