All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that the phenomenon of Gazans building illegally on public lands is not proper.

Abu Sabha noted that in 2018, Hamas removed buildings on about 260 dunums. He listed out how Hamas moved people from illegal buildings , about 4000 people so far in 560 houses.

This sounds a lot like what Israel is doing to Bedouin who are building illegal structures and communities, haphazardly, all over the Negev. Israel is trying to move them to towns that have infratructure and proper planning.

And human rights groups are insisting that when Israel does this - something that every government on the planet would do - it is encroaching on Arab rights to build wherever they want, willy-nilly.

Just another data point among thousands of how Israel is assumed to be evil, no matter what.

(full article online)

Hamas is forcibly removing squatters. No one cares. (But when Israel does it....) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

D0lUwbVU0AAnKW3.jpg

The role of journalists is to report what actually happened, not just "he said" and "she said". Suggesting reality is only a matter of perspective is pathetic journalism, @Guardian. You don't need a source to say the Earth is round.

HonestReporting on Twitter

CAMERA Arabic last week prompted correction of a Reuters report which in Arabic inaccurately characterized all Arabs who left Israel in 1948 as having been expelled, ignoring that the vast majority fled, often at the urging of their own leaders.

Reuters’ Feb. 22 Arabic article (“Palestinian boy killed by Israeli gunfire during protest against Gaza border”) had originally stated that the protests “call for the right of the Palestinians to return to the lands from which their fathers were expelled in 1948” (CAMERA’s translation.) The original Arabic states:

(full article online)

CAMERA Arabic Prompts Reuters Correction on Palestinian Refugees

CAMERA Arabic last week prompted correction of a Reuters report which in Arabic inaccurately characterized all Arabs who left Israel in 1948 as having been expelled, ignoring that the vast majority fled, often at the urging of their own leaders.

Reuters’ Feb. 22 Arabic article (“Palestinian boy killed by Israeli gunfire during protest against Gaza border”) had originally stated that the protests “call for the right of the Palestinians to return to the lands from which their fathers were expelled in 1948” (CAMERA’s translation.) The original Arabic states:

(full article online)

CAMERA Arabic Prompts Reuters Correction on Palestinian Refugees
ignoring that the vast majority fled, often at the urging of their own leaders.
Debunked Israeli talking point.

Dear Rep. Ilhan Omar, Do Not Gaslight Us Jews

I’ll start off this message to you with an unequivocal condemnation of any threats to your life or calls to assassinate you, as you have claim to have experienced. This is simply not on, and any reasonable person would join me in finding this utterly reprehensible.

I am sure that includes 99% of people, including your political opponents.

Having said that, this does not exonerate you from your repeated vile, antisemitic comments, nor your reluctant apology, followed by more antisemitic comments and gaslighting of those of us who call you out on them.

To be very clear, you were not accused of antisemitism just because you oppose Israel. While I believe your fixation on Israel is wrong and points to something else, merely criticizing Israel would not have elicited the reactions you have experienced.

You have been heavily criticized (and, may I add, at the same time applauded by others like Linda Sarsour) for actual antisemitic comments. I will address each one individually, even though you flushed almost all of them down the memory hole.

Exhibit A:

Dear Rep. Ilhan Omar, Do Not Gaslight Us Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back