All religion is BS

There is no truth content to religion. They are stories made up by people thousands of years ago to make sense of the world.

And there is no greater hypocrite in this world today than a religious person. They are "moral" but they are the first to want to attack and kill others. And how often do you find these people engaged in all sorts of criminal financial and sexual activities. Rampant greed characterizes them well. They just want the money of the stupid flock. And these sheep go to their priests and mullahs for advice, but who do they turn to at the first sign of trouble? Scientists and engineers and doctors who actually make the modern world run.

You people are hypocrites and fewer and fewer people buy your BS anymore.
All religion is man made. The human brain could not comprehend a creator being.

th

the point was for you to define what "they" are - as in there is no CNS for you to deflect as the cause and effect for the properties you heightened but at best is an un-recognized origin by you ... or

th

where does the Spirit (mechanism) reside for the Cicada during the transformation from limb to wing, as (not) the same for a matured Spirit when its physicality expires is then set free.

Neither bugs/insects, flowers or you have what you call a "spirit". You have a brain that plays tricks on it's self. Enjoy the ride. Learn not to take yourself, your glitchy brain so seriously. Just be appreciative your brain functions better than those in the loony bins.
You have a brain that ...

as pointed out, Flora does not have a brain CNS ... it is you who is deceived by (modern) biology.

Neither bugs/insects, flowers or you have what you call a "spirit"

what in nature do you see repeated, cookie cutter identical by even similar types - from the beginning 700 million years ago to the present and for all eternity no blade of grass is or ever will be the same - their individual Spirit is the difference.

Nonsense. That is just proof of the randomness of nature and the basis of evolution.
Nonsense. That is just proof of the randomness of nature and the basis of evolution.

th

nothing random in the process to transform one's legs into flying wings (and where is the mechanism (Spirit) for the accomplishment during the transformation - as asked before) ... in the pursuit of self replication - finding a mate and having offspring's. passing the Cicada Spirit from one generation to the next.

and the process for a Spirit to free itself when its physiology expires - the Almighty and others to follow.

I get it that in your struggle to deal with the self awareness your mind has availed you ..you have assigned self awareness to everything including insects. This is a typical over reach by a christian and also Buddhists. "I am, therefore, you are, they are, and on and on. You have no proof you have a "spirit" let alone every other living thing on this and every other planet.

..you have assigned self awareness to everything including insects. This is a typical over reach by a christian

please, irregardless I am not a biblicist no christian would - "assigned self awareness to everything including insects"- but yes I do - "assigned self awareness to everything including insects" -

You have no proof you have a "spirit" let alone every other living thing on this and every other planet.

lighten up H - that is proven to you by the blades of grass and all living beings, it is you who have not proven your cookie cutter (beings) - what is not proven is there is life's Spirit when its physiology perishes or where it came from or that it will ever expire and has not always been, the Everlasting.

- nor by you that the Spirit can not be set free.

Last edited:
There is no truth content to religion. They are stories made up by people thousands of years ago to make sense of the world.

And there is no greater hypocrite in this world today than a religious person. They are "moral" but they are the first to want to attack and kill others. And how often do you find these people engaged in all sorts of criminal financial and sexual activities. Rampant greed characterizes them well. They just want the money of the stupid flock. And these sheep go to their priests and mullahs for advice, but who do they turn to at the first sign of trouble? Scientists and engineers and doctors who actually make the modern world run.

You people are hypocrites and fewer and fewer people buy your BS anymore.
All religion is man made. The human brain could not comprehend a creator being.

You are correct...
Exodus 33:20 And He said: 'Thou canst not see My face, for man shall not see Me and live.'

Forum List

Back