All religion is BS

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
There is no truth content to religion. They are stories made up by people thousands of years ago to make sense of the world.

And there is no greater hypocrite in this world today than a religious person. They are "moral" but they are the first to want to attack and kill others. And how often do you find these people engaged in all sorts of criminal financial and sexual activities. Rampant greed characterizes them well. They just want the money of the stupid flock. And these sheep go to their priests and mullahs for advice, but who do they turn to at the first sign of trouble? Scientists and engineers and doctors who actually make the modern world run.

You people are hypocrites and fewer and fewer people buy your BS anymore.

There is no truth content to religion. They are stories made up by people thousands of years ago to make sense of the world.

And there is no greater hypocrite in this world today than a religious person. They are "moral" but they are the first to want to attack and kill others. And how often do you find these people engaged in all sorts of criminal financial and sexual activities. Rampant greed characterizes them well. They just want the money of the stupid flock. And these sheep go to their priests and mullahs for advice, but who do they turn to at the first sign of trouble? Scientists and engineers and doctors who actually make the modern world run.

You people are hypocrites and fewer and fewer people buy your BS anymore.
You have a very stupid, narrow-minded opinion

Oh, I know, I keep saying that, but people still follow Global Warming/Climate Change.

An endless supply of red herrings and rabbit holes. The first thing a religious person assumes is that a non believer is stupid. SOOOooooo... they automatically assume the high road and set up a series of "tests" like a person has to PROVE they have committed all their spare time and understand every passage in the new and old testaments. Mind you that will win you no prize. If you are stupid enough to fall for that dodge then you deserve to have lost the time you have wasted reading all of the stories in the bibles.

Oh... Then there is the Oh so popular.. "just look around you.... God is EVERYWHERE!" declaration.

If you are not a PHD in anthropology or a Nobel Laureate in biology "how dare you suggest that god didn't create all that you see around you!".

They have been pushing this "We know better than you do" fraud for centuries.

No... YOU do not know better than the least of us with the common sense to see that we are all born into this world one at a time, naked, alone and will go out that way ..alone. No bullshit dealt out from scared shysters can change that fact.

There is no truth content to religion. They are stories made up by people thousands of years ago to make sense of the world ............. You people are hypocrites and fewer and fewer people buy your BS anymore.

Religion, as we've come to know it, is nothing more than hokus-pokus concocted by earlier man (for the most part) to explain that what man did not understand. Today, the bulk of that which man did not understand has been proven to have either scientific explanations or to be mere superstition.

An endless supply of red herrings and rabbit holes. The first thing a religious person assumes is that a non believer is stupid.

* Religious man: “……. and so says God Almighty!”

¤ Unconvinced man: “How do you know that?”

* Religious man: “Because it says so in the Bible!”

¤ Unconvinced man: “But the Bible wasn't written by God. It was written by man.”

* Religious man: “It was written by man by the word of God!”

¤ Unconvinced man: “How can you be so sure?”

* Religious man: “Because it says so in the Bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

An endless supply of red herrings and rabbit holes. The first thing a religious person assumes is that a non believer is stupid. SOOOooooo... they automatically assume the high road and set up a series of "tests" like a person has to PROVE they have committed all their spare time and understand every passage in the new and old testaments. Mind you that will win you no prize. If you are stupid enough to fall for that dodge then you deserve to have lost the time you have wasted reading all of the stories in the bibles.

Oh... Then there is the Oh so popular.. "just look around you.... God is EVERYWHERE!" declaration.

If you are not a PHD in anthropology or a Nobel Laureate in biology "how dare you suggest that god didn't create all that you see around you!".

No... YOU do not know better than the least of us with the common sense to see that we are all born into this world one at a time, naked, alone and will go out that way ..alone. No bullshit dealt out from scared shysters can change that fact.

So, I take it you did not read what I asked you to read.

An endless supply of red herrings and rabbit holes. The first thing a religious person assumes is that a non believer is stupid.

¤ Unconvinced man: “But the Bible wasn't written by God. It was written by man.”

Self justifying much?

Self justifying much?
"Self"? The thread isn't about me. The subject isn't about me. I am not speaking about myself. My response justifies questioning the authority and credibility of the Bible and of religion.

So, I take it you did not read what I asked you to read.

I read every word of every religious monotheistic document and bible over 40 years ago... every relevant author from Moses to Kahlil Gibran.

You are in no position to assume the platform of teacher.

Self justifying much?
"Self"? The thread isn't about me. The subject isn't about me. I am not speaking about myself. My response justifies questioning the authority and credibility of the Bible and of religion.

Your words speak their own truth and stand on their own. I was referring not to YOU but to what your words were pointing out.

Sorry you misundergot what I was aiming at. I'm on your side. Relax!

Forum List

Back