All Planets of our solar system are hollow

I once met a chap who affirmed that the Earth is hollow, and that we all live in the inside of it.

As proof, He said that the Sun is obviously not far away, since sun rays do not stream out in parallel lines, but rather all meet together in the Sun like the sides of a cone or pyramid.

Apparently, he had never studied art or perspective, or even noticed railway tracks meeting together at the horizon.

But none of these things are stated here.
So, this is a non-argument.

There is no other way.
The earth is hollow, the moon ( a spacecraft) is hollow, mars is hollow and so on and so forth,

Of course this isn't mentioned in school, because schoool is not for learning the truth.

Begging the question. You begin with the assumption of your own conclusion. That's not an argument. That's a baseless assumption.

Why can it be 'no other way'? Show us, don't tell us.

Earth = Not hollow
Your head = Hollow

'nuf said...

Just a stupid Ad Hominem, Yawwwn, again.

Alwasy the sign of a lack of arguments.
Arguing with your your post is like arguing that the moon is made of cheese. Stupid argument not worth debating.

What is to debate? The OP has yet to factually establish any claim he's made. He merely insisted 'it can be no other way'.

Which is just the begging the question fallacy.

Earth = Not hollow
Your head = Hollow

'nuf said...

Arguing with your your post is like arguing that the moon is made of cheese. Stupid argument not worth debating.

What is to debate? The OP has yet to factually establish any claim he's made. He merely insisted 'it can be no other way'.

haven't read the book or seen the video's eh?!

Figures.

Earth = Not hollow
Your head = Hollow

'nuf said...

Figures.

Still can't back a damn thing you've said, can you?

Figures.

Next thing you know, he'll be telling us we didn't land on the moon.

There is no other way.
The earth is hollow, the moon ( a spacecraft) is hollow, mars is hollow and so on and so forth,

Of course this isn't mentioned in school, because schoool is not for learning the truth.

I think you are right

I used to have a globe and it was hollow. Can't get more proof than that. If the earth was solid, they would make globes solid to reflect that fact

navigator_globe_lg.jpg

There is no other way.

I think you are right

I used to have a globe and it was hollow. Can't get more proof than that. If the earth was solid, they would make globes solid to reflect that fact

navigator_globe_lg.jpg
And flat. They would make them flat.

Earth = Not hollow
Your head = Hollow

'nuf said...

Figures.

Still can't back a damn thing you've said, can you?

Figures.

try the book for a change. Lot's to back it up.

One must be able to understand, that is true

There is no other way.

I think you are right

navigator_globe_lg.jpg

I can't see the center of the earth, so it must be a hollow shell
I can only see the earth is flat...prove me wrong

There is no other way.

I think you are right

navigator_globe_lg.jpg

I can't see the center of the earth, so it must be a hollow shell
I can only see the earth is flat...prove me wrong

no you are right, you are being stupid! lol

Forum List

Back