All of romney's lies in one place:

AAECohman.jpg

YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Hiya folks! In honor of Willard, who will soon lie to us for 40 straight minutes, I thought you would enjoy seeing my latest UPDATE on all of Willard's lies! BONUS!! I'm now throwing in lies from Young Paulie Ryan as well, as NO EXTRA COST! No ups, no extras as they used to say when I lived near the da great city of Chicagah. So let's jump right in!!!!Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Most dishonest man on the face of the earth. I really did not know it was this bad. He is surely going to burn in hell. A Sociopathic Fraud?

Wow, these are a lot of lies. He's a fast talking salesman though, and what's the likability factor of a used car salesman? :lol:

This guy will not win in November.

YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Hiya folks! In honor of Willard, who will soon lie to us for 40 straight minutes, I thought you would enjoy seeing my latest UPDATE on all of Willard's lies! BONUS!! I'm now throwing in lies from Young Paulie Ryan as well, as NO EXTRA COST! No ups, no extras as they used to say when I lived near the da great city of Chicagah. So let's jump right in!!!!Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Most dishonest man on the face of the earth. I really did not know it was this bad. He is surely going to burn in hell. A Sociopathic Fraud?

Wow, these are a lot of lies. He's a fast talking salesman though, and what's the likability factor of a used car salesman? :lol:

This guy will not win in November.

Sorry to break it to you...but the lies about the lies are all told by the left.

Obama's not looking so good these days.

Forum List

Back