All of romney's lies in one place:

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Hiya folks! In honor of Willard, who will soon lie to us for 40 straight minutes, I thought you would enjoy seeing my latest UPDATE on all of Willard's lies! BONUS!! I'm now throwing in lies from Young Paulie Ryan as well, as NO EXTRA COST! No ups, no extras as they used to say when I lived near the da great city of Chicagah. So let's jump right in!!!!Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Most dishonest man on the face of the earth. I really did not know it was this bad. He is surely going to burn in hell. A Sociopathic Fraud?

Last edited:
Whooo, an awful lot of hysteria coming from the supporters of the empty suit. Too bad the media hasn't done it's job in exposing president Hussein's lies. They are the ones that count.

YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Hiya folks! In honor of Willard, who will soon lie to us for 40 straight minutes, I thought you would enjoy seeing my latest UPDATE on all of Willard's lies! BONUS!! I'm now throwing in lies from Young Paulie Ryan as well, as NO EXTRA COST! No ups, no extras as they used to say when I lived near the da great city of Chicagah. So let's jump right in!!!!Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

Most dishonest man on the face of the earth. He is surely going to burn in hell.

Now, you've placed yourself in God's position. Sorry, Obama already thinks that is his spot.

Let's be fair and balanced...shall we ?

LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES

“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”

House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes)

Daily Kos LOL.
47830.gif
th_fwp-smiley-02.gif

Last edited:
Think progress.....you bet.

47830.gif
th_fwp-smiley-02.gif

From the article:

1) “[G]et us energy independent, North American energy independent. That creates about 4 million jobs”. Romney’s plan for “energy independence” actually relies heavily on a study that assumes the U.S. continues with fuel efficiency standards set by the Obama administration. For instance, he uses Citigroup research based off the assumption that “‘the United States will continue with strict fuel economy standards that will lower its oil demand.” Since he promises to undo the Obama administration’s new fuel efficiency standards, he would cut oil consumption savings of 2 million barrels per day by 2025.

It is unfortunate they can't link the two and they never will. But these assholes don't understand our oil situation anyway. 2 million BPD does not mean squat. Energy indepedence will come when we are willing to refine more oil....end of discussion.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney, Sociopath

You can no longer hide from the simple fact that Mitt Romney is a rotten excuse for a human being

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
Daily Kos: Mitt Romney, Sociopath

Think progress.....you bet.

47830.gif
th_fwp-smiley-02.gif

From the article:

1) “[G]et us energy independent, North American energy independent. That creates about 4 million jobs”. Romney’s plan for “energy independence” actually relies heavily on a study that assumes the U.S. continues with fuel efficiency standards set by the Obama administration. For instance, he uses Citigroup research based off the assumption that “‘the United States will continue with strict fuel economy standards that will lower its oil demand.” Since he promises to undo the Obama administration’s new fuel efficiency standards, he would cut oil consumption savings of 2 million barrels per day by 2025.

It is unfortunate they can't link the two and they never will. But these assholes don't understand our oil situation anyway. 2 million BPD does not mean squat. Energy indepedence will come when we are willing to refine more oil....end of discussion.

No kidding!! I think the reason they are going overboard trying to attack Romney is to divert the public's attention from the dismal jobs report and the big lies the Obama administration have been telling about the terrorists who killed the ambassador. That is serious stuff and they know it. Of course, Obama's odd behavior last night must make some wonder what he's hiding. Lots for the media to cover up so they'll be in the spin cycle for a while.

Mitt Romney, Sociopath

You can no longer hide from the simple fact that Mitt Romney is a rotten excuse for a human being

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
Daily Kos: Mitt Romney, Sociopath

The DailyKos just describe Obama.

Thanks.

LOL, so star, course of history and now lol have posted this....wow without talking points they got nothing....again lets debate em...I'm down

Mitt Romney, Sociopath

@LilOlLady... I agree. I feel like he really just said whatever he could say to try to win points with the "people".

And then most of the news stations were giving him credit for performing well at the debate.

It's like "DUH" can't you see through this act. You can make your mouth say anything... and apparently Romney understands that most people either forget things quickly or are so unaware, that he can say whatever he wants.

Not cool.

Obama 2012.

ObamaTownHall.org

So, why didn't Obama "expose" Romney's so called lies? Obama can't defend his record.

obama_debate_prep_teleprompter_pants_on_fire.jpg

Mitt Romney, Sociopath

@LilOlLady... I agree. I feel like he really just said whatever he could say to try to win points with the "people".

And then most of the news stations were giving him credit for performing well at the debate.

It's like "DUH" can't you see through this act. You can make your mouth say anything... and apparently Romney understands that most people either forget things quickly or are so unaware, that he can say whatever he wants.

Not cool.

Obama 2012.

ObamaTownHall.org

Sorry man, first liberals arent logical, so you might want to change that name.....

second fire me up with some unfactual things and why.

Mitt Romney, Sociopath

Not cool.

Obama 2012.

ObamaTownHall.org

It's late, junior.

Drink your milk and go to bed.

When you are ready to put out something to back up your electronic ejaculations, we'll be here to respond.

How is all that green energy that Obama invested millions in working out in getting us energy independence?

Damn, I guess you didn't hear. Solyndra and the others bit the dust. No worries, though, the California Democrats, who they listed as creditors, probably got their money back. As for the other billions, who the hell knows where that ended up. Probably laundered and sent to the Obama campaign.

Forum List

Back