All Christians Drank The Kool-Aid

there is only one true god? your god was not the first nor will he be the last......this god of the christians, jews and islamics seems to be a small god at best.....who delights in conflict....but hey you just continue to drop the satan card

Interesting how those on both sides of this issue consider themselves as only helping their unenlightened human "brother".

there is only one true god? your god was not the first nor will he be the last......this god of the christians, jews and islamics seems to be a small god at best.....who delights in conflict....but hey you just continue to drop the satan card
God created the universe, the earth, and all life. Man in his warped mind created the false gods. Islam is satans religion. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is more powerful than any fake god you can think up. Man thinks up fake gods because of satans control on their feeble minds.

Sorry bout that,

so for the first 50 years you loved god...and now for the next 50 years you are gonna be all about hating? give it up and get over it....at this point god is not making you miserable you are

1. So whats making you miserable bones?
2. Who was this post directed at?
3. So you believe in Jesus?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

so for the first 50 years you loved god...and now for the next 50 years you are gonna be all about hating? give it up and get over it....at this point god is not making you miserable you are

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you SirJamesofTexas or cheesewarsnow?

513979_com_one.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you SirJamesofTexas or cheesewarsnow?

1. Sure I'm sure.
2. I stay *Sure*.
3. But I will ask you a question, what is it your asking me what I'm sure of?
4. Or are you just being silly, misguided and over all ignorant?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back