All About The Muslims: No Treble

Why do we have to continually hear others make excuses for everyone> Can't Americans just form once from their own opinions?

-Geaux

It is not clear what you mean by this....but in this thread I will post the words of a Canadian and a Brit.

Why don't you shock us and post some thoughts of your own?

They are my thoughts, you imbecile.

Or did you imagine they were selected at random?

One of many differences between us, is that I give credit to the sources I post....you simply post what the NYTimes, DNC, etc., tell you to.

Do you rely on so many others' opinions because you think that gives those opinions some heightened degree of authority?

Why do we have to continually hear others make excuses for everyone> Can't Americans just form once from their own opinions?

-Geaux

It is not clear what you mean by this....but in this thread I will post the words of a Canadian and a Brit.

One of many differences between us, is that I give credit to the sources I post....you simply post what the NYTimes, DNC, etc., tell you to.

I don't need to source my own opinions.

You haven't had an original thought since just before your morning dump.

Thank you for reminding us of the scope of your intellect, not that we needed to be reminded.

-Geaux

I don't need to source my own opinions.

I just did it for you.

7. Islam lifted the monotheistic concept from the Judeo-Christians and even claims that none other than that frequent flyer Gabriel imparted the divine message to the Prophet, Muhammad.

O. M. G. lolol

Oh, P. S.,

which of the pre-Christian religions did Christians lift the virgin birth from? There are quite a few to choose from.
Hellenism, since it was the major literary influence on the Jews at the time..

Again, the west sticks its dick into a hornet's nest and then complains about getting stung.

Of course, anybody with a triple digit IQ realizes that what has actually occurred is Muslim hornets who have moved their nest to Europe trying to intimidate the native populations there.

It has nothing to do with your retarded platitudes.

Last edited:
Again, the west sticks its dick into a hornet's nest and then complains about getting stung.

Of course, anybody with a triple digit IQ realizes that what has actually occurred is Muslim hornets who have moved their nest to Europe trying to intimidate the native populations here.

It's a dream for Muslims since their defeat and exile from Europe in the early 19th century...

Enough hand-wringing, enough of Hamlet's indecision......the abomination that took place in France this week will catalyze the reaction that has long been missing.
So says the NYSun........

1. "...France had to admit in the mid-1960s more than a million Algerian Muslims, who had been loyal to France in the savage war of independence in that country, as well as a million European Algerians. It has been comparatively indulgent of Muslims since then,...

2. ... this incident, or a few others like it, will motivate France to lead the Western counter-attack against militant Islam that should have been launched by our united civilization many years ago.

3. ... until bourgeois fear of economic loss reasserts itself and reaction takes over; when French possession and enjoyment of their country is threatened, the national faith in liberty, equality, and fraternity will give way to more systematic repression of violent Islamists than would be acceptable in an Anglo-Saxon democracy.

4. When the Islamist threat is no longer theoretical or just a matter of ethnic slurs or offensive caricatures, and that time should have come after the massacre of 10 journalists in a newspaper office and of two policemen guarding it, in France there will be none of the faddish and abusive meddling of human rights commissions such as persecuted Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant in Canada.

5. ... the Moors, the Plantagenet kings of England, and the German Empire and Third Reich, were a great deal more formidable and comparatively numerous than the venomous rag-tag of contemporary Islamist terrorists."

6. .... Christianity is a much greater force in the world than Islam. It has 50% more nominal adherents, hundreds of millions more communicants, 600 years more history, and an infinitely greater intellectual and cultural basis. Although it has been used as a pretext for group violence in recent memory, as in Ireland, no serious Christian authority counsels or condones violence other than in personal or societal self-defense.

7. Islam lifted the monotheistic concept from the Judeo-Christians and even claims that none other than that frequent flyer Gabriel imparted the divine message to the Prophet, Muhammad.

8. Militant Islam had a spirited try at routing Christianity, and when it was repulsed from France and Spain, it returned in strength 800 years later as a largely secular Turkish force under Sulieman the Magnificent. It laid siege to Vienna in 1529, and again in 1683, but was repulsed on both occasions, the latter by Poland’s King Jan Sobieski. Turkey lost its bid for control of the Mediterranean at Lepanto in 1571."
Victory Awaits France In the Pending War Its Long History Suggests - The New York Sun

So much for your insistence that you never denigrate Muslims in general.

Of course, anybody with a triple digit IQ realizes that what has actually occurred is Muslim hornets who have moved their nest to Europe trying to intimidate the native populations here.

It's a dream for Muslims since their defeat and exile from Europe in the early 19th century...

Good to see you actually using your posts to add to the discussion.

You may be interested in a recent 'anniversary'...

January second....

....1492 Spanish take Granada from the Moors. In the legend of Moorish Spain, the last Muslim king of Grenada, Boabdil, surrendered the keys to his city on this day, and on one of its hills, paused for a final glance at his lost dominion. The place would henceforth be known as El Ultimo Suspiro del Moro- “ the Moor’s Last Sigh.”

His mother is said to have taunted him, and to have told him to “weep like a woman for the land he could not defend like a man.” Al Andalus- Andalusia- remains a deep wound for Islam.

6. .... Christianity is a much greater force in the world than Islam. It has 50% more nominal adherents, hundreds of millions more communicants, 600 years more history, and an infinitely greater intellectual and cultural basis. Although it has been used as a pretext for group violence in recent memory, as in Ireland, no serious Christian authority counsels or condones violence other than in personal or societal self-defense.

I quoted only this section because while I agree with the bolded section, making this an issue of Islam vs Christianity is actually the chief impediment to solving the issue of Islam's assault on western civilization.

When this is characterized as a Christian vs Muslim issue instead of a Muslim vs western civilization issue, it tends to galvanize in ways where those who might otherwise be receptive to seeing Islam for what it is are influenced to see the conflict as a Christian issue, and their antipathies towards conservative Christianity results in a backlash. Now, I am not excusing this behavior because these are true idiots and beneath contempt, but there are many out there who define their politics, not by what they are for, but only what hey are against. The low IQ members of the left too often decide their positions solely upon their opposition to whatever they hear from conservatives. If Christian conservatives were to ever become associated with dogs, these numb nuts would kick some puppies to the curb just to be sure.

The solution to Islamism is to frame it in terms of civilizational values, not religion. We need more Bill Mahers out there and fewer of the useful idiots.

Enough hand-wringing, enough of Hamlet's indecision......the abomination that took place in France this week will catalyze the reaction that has long been missing.

1. "...France had to admit in the mid-1960s more than a million Algerian Muslims, who had been loyal to France in the savage war of independence in that country, as well as a million European Algerians. It has been comparatively indulgent of Muslims since then,...

2. ... this incident, or a few others like it, will motivate France to lead the Western counter-attack against militant Islam that should have been launched by our united civilization many years ago.

3. ... until bourgeois fear of economic loss reasserts itself and reaction takes over; when French possession and enjoyment of their country is threatened, the national faith in liberty, equality, and fraternity will give way to more systematic repression of violent Islamists than would be acceptable in an Anglo-Saxon democracy.

4. When the Islamist threat is no longer theoretical or just a matter of ethnic slurs or offensive caricatures, and that time should have come after the massacre of 10 journalists in a newspaper office and of two policemen guarding it, in France there will be none of the faddish and abusive meddling of human rights commissions such as persecuted Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant in Canada.

5. ... the Moors, the Plantagenet kings of England, and the German Empire and Third Reich, were a great deal more formidable and comparatively numerous than the venomous rag-tag of contemporary Islamist terrorists."

8. Militant Islam had a spirited try at routing Christianity, and when it was repulsed from France and Spain, it returned in strength 800 years later as a largely secular Turkish force under Sulieman the Magnificent. It laid siege to Vienna in 1529, and again in 1683, but was repulsed on both occasions, the latter by Poland’s King Jan Sobieski. Turkey lost its bid for control of the Mediterranean at Lepanto in 1571."
Victory Awaits France In the Pending War Its Long History Suggests - The New York Sun

It is well known that you have only two modes:
Mode #1...lying
Mode #2....obfuscation, changing the subject

I was just chuckling over the fact that for the first time this week you began in mode #2....

Now you've devolved back to mode 1: the the post does not "denigrate Muslims in general."
You remain NYLiar, New York's least favorite son.

I quoted only this section because while I agree with the bolded section, making this an issue of Islam vs Christianity is actually the chief impediment to solving the issue of Islam's assault on western civilization.

When this is characterized as a Christian vs Muslim issue instead of a Muslim vs western civilization issue, it tends to galvanize in ways where those who might otherwise be receptive to seeing Islam for what it is are influenced to see the conflict as a Christian issue, and their antipathies towards conservative Christianity results in a backlash. Now, I am not excusing this behavior because these are true idiots and beneath contempt, but there are many out there who define their politics, not by what they are for, but only what hey are against. The low IQ members of the left too often decide their positions solely upon their opposition to whatever they hear from conservatives. If Christian conservatives were to ever become associated with dogs, these numb nuts would kick some puppies to the curb just to be sure.

The solution to Islamism is to frame it in terms of civilizational values, not religion. We need more Bill Mahers out there and fewer of the useful idiots.

You will agree with other panels I post in this thread.

Mode #1...lying

I was just chuckling over the fact that for the first time this week you began in mode #2....

Now you've devolved back to mode 1: the the post does not "denigrate Muslims in general."

So someone else inserted this into your OP?

-Geaux

He is like most lefties, they are incapable of an original thought.

You will agree with other panels I post in this thread.

Yeah, pretty much.

Europe is being colonized, and it is the Europeans, themselves who are the chief culprits. France has actually done a better job than most by way of assimilation, but they have allowed in such a huge influx that the numbers are reaching a critical stage.

Multiculturalism is such an obviously flawed political ideology that nobody with any sense should support it since it leads so inexorably to conflict. Despite this, it became the dominating ideology of the left, having replaced liberalism as the guiding principle thereof.

Muslims are spreading throughout Europe, far too many of whom with the common purpose of establishing their values instead of becoming European. I doubt whether too many people here really understand the symbolism behind the choice of the fasces as the emblem of the European fascist movement in the early 20th century, but it is a bundle of sticks tightly bound and holding an ax blade. The bundle of sticks represents a people absolutely committed to a cause and the blade the power they wield when they are absolutely united even if their numbers are relatively small.

If this does not represent what is occurring in Europe today, nothing will, and people need to learn what the fuck is actually going on.

Mode #1...lying

Who was the moron who wrote "So much for your insistence that you never denigrate Muslims in general."

Who ever it was either doesn't understand what "denigrate" means, or is a liar.

Ohhhhh...now I get it.

Let's continue:

9." No sane or civilized Westerner would dispute Islam’s historic significance or the right of anyone to practice that or any other religion. But many sane Westerners have together achieved the startling and unfortunate feat of establishing the politically correct fiction that the West is not Christian, and that it is the duty of all to avoid disparagement of extreme Islam, even after decades of endless provocations.

10. The real problem of Western Islam is the failure of the Islamic peoples at self-government and the recourse, not uncommon for people who have been unsuccessful, to pious fervor and a nostalgic yearning for the days of triumphant militancy.

11. As an entire and tolerant civilization, it is our duty to ourselves, and even to the Islamists who fancy themselves to be our enemies, to crush and exterminate this malignant and evil force as soon and thoroughly as possible."

-Geaux

He is like most lefties, they are incapable of an original thought.

And....don't conceive of the inordinate coincidence that everything they say and believe just happens to be the very same things MSNBC, NYTimes, the DNC, etc., all just happen to be saying.

A correlation coefficient of +1

Yeah! Damn us!!! We should all be sitting ducks, as the radical Islamists take over the world. You don't really think they would leave us out. :lmao:

I notice he isn't exactly forthcoming with his home address so some Islamists can pay him a little visit.

I mean, he wouldn't be so patently hypocritical as to remove himself from the list of those whose murders he justifies, would he?

Mode #1...lying

Who was the moron who wrote "So much for your insistence that you never denigrate Muslims in general."

Who ever it was either doesn't understand what "denigrate" means, or is a liar.

Ohhhhh...now I get it.

Let's continue:

9." No sane or civilized Westerner would dispute Islam’s historic significance or the right of anyone to practice that or any other religion. But many sane Westerners have together achieved the startling and unfortunate feat of establishing the politically correct fiction that the West is not Christian, and that it is the duty of all to avoid disparagement of extreme Islam, even after decades of endless provocations.

10. The real problem of Western Islam is the failure of the Islamic peoples at self-government and the recourse, not uncommon for people who have been unsuccessful, to pious fervor and a nostalgic yearning for the days of triumphant militancy.

11. As an entire and tolerant civilization, it is our duty to ourselves, and even to the Islamists who fancy themselves to be our enemies, to crush and exterminate this malignant and evil force as soon and thoroughly as possible."

I wasn't aware that Indonesia is incapable of self-government.

Tell us about that.

Forum List

Back