Alina Habba Spotted At Trump Victory Party After Delaying Defamation Trial Over Illness

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Oops. Caught in yet anther lie.

Will the trump supporters care?

We know that they won't.

What do you suppose their excuses for her will be?

That was one of the first stories I read this morning and I said to myself, now isn't that the shit.

No excuses, but I'm sure the full on MAGAtards around here will try to spin it.

I can give you two reasons that she's not guilty! :boobies:

OIP.P6M71kcs0a3eI5WtykDwpQHaD4

She probably should be at her best for court. I could go to a party feeling under the weather.

Oops. Caught in yet anther lie.

Will the trump supporters care?

We know that they won't.

What do you suppose their excuses for her will be?

The TDS desperation is on full tilt already.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Can't wait for the general.

The story stated she had a fever and was feeling under the weather sometimes you get over something in a day. It doesn’t always take being hospitalized for a week to get over something.
Apparently these lefturds have never heard of 24 hour bugs. Fairly common.

The story stated she had a fever and was feeling under the weather sometimes you get over something in a day. It doesn’t always take being hospitalized for a week to get over something.
That something was supposed to be Covid

Obviously it was a lie and a stalling tactic

Shocker

That something was supposed to be Covid

Obviously it was a lie and a stalling tactic

Shocker
The story said she had been exposed to covid it never said she had it. Also from the article.
While it looked like Habba may have been playing hooky, NBC legal analyst Lisa Rubin said the lawyer could have been being honest about feeling unwell.

“I am not insinuating Habba lied. At all. I take her at her word,” Rubin wrote on X on Tuesday. “She said she had been exposed and was feeling feverish over the weekend; she also represented on Monday that she tested negative that morning.”

The story said she had been exposed to covid it never said she had it. Also from the article.
While it looked like Habba may have been playing hooky, NBC legal analyst Lisa Rubin said the lawyer could have been being honest about feeling unwell.

“I am not insinuating Habba lied. At all. I take her at her word,” Rubin wrote on X on Tuesday. “She said she had been exposed and was feeling feverish over the weekend; she also represented on Monday that she tested negative that morning.”
Rubin took her at her word.

Sadly her word wasn’t worth shit.

They don’t postpone trials because of the sniffles.

They do for Covid

Rubin took her at her word.

Sadly her word wasn’t worth shit.

They don’t postpone trials because of the sniffles.

They do for Covid
Again she never said she had covid just that she had been exposed to it. This is the typical response from the left to anything involving Trump you pretend it’s this.
1706187367083.gif

When in reality it’s this.
1706187471001.gif

Forum List

Back