Should States Follow CDC Covid Guidelines?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
What do lefties think? I mean we should follow the facts and the evidence, right? I mean the CDC issues guidelines for a reason, don't they? Shouldn't we follow the science and listen to the medical experts? Well, apparently California doesn't think so. Why do the left get all upset when Republican states won't follow the science and listen to the experts, but it's perfectly fine if California doesn't? Should we listen to the experts or not?

never fear when he next plandemic hits they'll be right
What do lefties think? I mean we should follow the facts and the evidence, right? I mean the CDC issues guidelines for a reason, don't they? Shouldn't we follow the science and listen to the medical experts? Well, apparently California doesn't think so. Why do the left get all upset when Republican states won't follow the science and listen to the experts, but it's perfectly fine if California doesn't? Should we listen to the experts or not?

If only the experts followed the science...

The CDC are the liars who paid for the "gain of function" research in the first place.
They deliberately prevented it from ending in 2 months by demanding masks and social distancing, which preserved easy hosts that kept covid from being able to end.

The real experts say to never flatten the curve and never try to wait years for an untested vax.

U can find the answer to your question mentioned in your above post in the following 4 words; "Power And Control Politick'n."

Forum List

Back