Alina Habba Spotted At Trump Victory Party After Delaying Defamation Trial Over Illness

The story stated she had a fever and was feeling under the weather sometimes you get over something in a day. It doesn’t always take being hospitalized for a week to get over something.
Thread.

Oops. Caught in yet anther lie.

Will the trump supporters care?

We know that they won't.

What do you suppose their excuses for her will be?

It was a sick juror that caused the delay.

Habba mentioned her wish not to proceed a juror short, and mentioned her parent's test, also saying she didn't feel great.

Not even a Nothing Burger; Nothing Pickle.

Rubin took her at her word.

Sadly her word wasn’t worth shit.

They don’t postpone trials because of the sniffles.

They do for Covid
Nope - it was a sick juror, and Habba didn't want to proceed a juror short, also mentioning the Covid stuff.

Y'all so desperate...

:re:

Correct - your claim isn't true.

But I understand that you're desperate, so please carry on. :)
BusterFacePalm.gif

The full text:

If you are unsure of how completely insane Trump's political operation is, and how royally screwed the GOP is going into the general election, this should give you an idea:

On January 22nd, Trump attorney Alina Habba told Judge Lewis Kaplan she needed to delay Trump's defamation trial because her parents had Covid and she herself was sick.

On January 23rd, Trump staffer Dylan Quattrucci took a photo with Alina Habba at Trump's NH primary victory party and posted that photo to social media.

Quattrucci inadvertently shared with the world that Habba had lied to a Judge to delay court proceedings. (I would image that Habba committed some kind of crime there).

For doing that, Quattrucci was immediately kicked out of Trump's victory event. Of course he filmed his expulsion and posted it to social media.

There was no way Quattrucci could have known taking a photo with Habba, who is more of a MAGA influencer than a lawyer, would have resulted in his immediate excommunication from Trump world.

For reference, Dylan Quattrucci was filmed at the US capitol on J6 saying this to police officers:

“If you are a police officer and you are going to abide by unconstitutional bullshit, I want you to do me a favor right now and go hang yourself, because you’re a piece of shit."

Great people.

It's just deranged idiocy all around.

The full text:

If you are unsure of how completely insane Trump's political operation is, and how royally screwed the GOP is going into the general election, this should give you an idea:

On January 22nd, Trump attorney Alina Habba told Judge Lewis Kaplan she needed to delay Trump's defamation trial because her parents had Covid and she herself was sick.

On January 23rd, Trump staffer Dylan Quattrucci took a photo with Alina Habba at Trump's NH primary victory party and posted that photo to social media.

Quattrucci inadvertently shared with the world that Habba had lied to a Judge to delay court proceedings. (I would image that Habba committed some kind of crime there).

For doing that, Quattrucci was immediately kicked out of Trump's victory event. Of course he filmed his expulsion and posted it to social media.

There was no way Quattrucci could have known taking a photo with Habba, who is more of a MAGA influencer than a lawyer, would have resulted in his immediate excommunication from Trump world.

For reference, Dylan Quattrucci was filmed at the US capitol on J6 saying this to police officers:

“If you are a police officer and you are going to abide by unconstitutional bullshit, I want you to do me a favor right now and go hang yourself, because you’re a piece of shit."

Great people.

It's just deranged idiocy all around.

And what do you know.. Trump hired convicted felon and Russia asset Paul Manafort again

Forum List

Back