Alex Jones

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
I am completely divided about my thoughts on Alex Jones. I first heard of him through YouTubes' The Bohemian Grove Exposed. I was enthralled, and have always watched and listened to him.

He's said many things I have been skeptical of, in specific the terrorist drills in public schools simulating shootings. But I looked it up and it's correct.

He's always saying factually, correct things, but when he's in public he seems to take on this character and becomes completely unable to take serious.

I have always wondered: is he working for someone else?

I am completely divided about my thoughts on Alex Jones. I first heard of him through YouTubes' The Bohemian Grove Exposed.

The dude was an idiot on that one. The video showed a performance/ritual with an extremely positive message about setting aside worldly concerns and petty squabbles to come together for a time, even though we know the world's ills still await us when we leave our sanctuary and venture back into the world.

That he tried to make that into something evil reveals much about his nature.

Did you see the video of his challenging Michael Moore on 9/11?

5ZAW.jpeg

Alex Jones is a true American patriot.

He doesn't present anything on his show that he doesn't have facts or documentation.

When I lived in Austin Texas I used to listen to him every day.

He is the real deal. :cool:

Alex Jones is a true American patriot.

He doesn't present anything on his show that he doesn't have facts or documentation.

When I lived in Austin Texas I used to listen to him every day.

He is the real deal. :cool:

I always listened to him on short wave because he is not on any local stations.

Yet to this day his sites claim that the hijackers are still alive. :lol: Now, we all know if Alex Jones actually BELIEVED the shit he wants you ignorant fools to believe, he would be scouring the Middle East to find these "alive" hijackers and instantly prove he is correct. Yet he hasn't even made the attempt. It is a good thing his audience consists of those on the far bottom end of the intelligence curve otherwise he wouldn't find anyone dumb enough to believe his bullshit or see through his manipulations of his sheep.

This is but one example of the fearmongering Jones does to keep you sheep blissfully bleating and eating his shit.

Yet to this day his sites claim that the hijackers are still alive. :lol: Now, we all know if Alex Jones actually BELIEVED the shit he wants you ignorant fools to believe, he would be scouring the Middle East to find these "alive" hijackers and instantly prove he is correct. Yet he hasn't even made the attempt. It is a good thing his audience consists of those on the far bottom end of the intelligence curve otherwise he wouldn't find anyone dumb enough to believe his bullshit or see through his manipulations of his sheep.

This is but one example of the fearmongering Jones does to keep you sheep blissfully bleating and eating his shit.

Actually 3 or 4 surfaced after 9/11 stating they were victims of identity theft.

That was reported on the national news that several of the alleged hijackers were found to be alive and well and other countries.

In reality it's not known by the federal authorities exactly who was on the three planes.

Last edited:
I am completely divided about my thoughts on Alex Jones. I first heard of him through YouTubes' The Bohemian Grove Exposed. I was enthralled, and have always watched and listened to him.

He's said many things I have been skeptical of, in specific the terrorist drills in public schools simulating shootings. But I looked it up and it's correct.

He's always saying factually, correct things, but when he's in public he seems to take on this character and becomes completely unable to take serious.

I think it goes with any other news source, since he labels himself as a sort of news agency (infowars.com) is that you have to listen, but then do your own research. I do not trust Dick Cheney at all, but if he says he thinks there will be a nuclear attack inside the United States, I believe him. On the other side, I love my son, of course, but do not trust him, as I know he is a liar. I do not like much of FOX NEWS, but listen to the Judge and Lou Dobbs. Alex Jones seems to spread some disinfo (I really haven't looked too hard at it) such as Arabs owning Hollywood, when the facts seem to say that the Jews really own it. But, he did "predict" 9 11 and did bring us the Bohemian Grove, and did bring us Aaron Russo, and a a few other things. Anyone who considers a single source as an all-knowing, always correct, forever reliable source is a fool, I think. Not everyone is always going to know everything, especially about something like the world agenda, as much is done behind closed doors.

Actually 3 or 4 surfaced after 9/11 stating they were victims of identity theft.

Wrong yet again. Several people surfaced with SIMILAR names, but when the pictures came out, they weren't even close to a match. You would know this if you ever bothered to look outside of conspiratard sites. So instead, the likes of Alex Jones feed you idiots what you want to hear and you just go about your business bleating out what you've been told is the truth.

That was reported on the national news that several of the alleged hijackers were found to be alive and well and other countries.
And like many other stories reported by the media, it turns out the reports were wrong. On September 27th when the FBI released the photos to match with the names, the supposed "alive" hijackers were shown to be different people.

Sunni Man said:
In reality it's not known by the federal authorities exactly who was on the three planes.
Wrong yet again. The federal authorities knew exactly who was on board those planes. The hijackers weren't trying to hide their identities. They were a bunch of Muslim fanatics that killed a bunch of people in Allah's name. Boy are they going to be surprised when they find out Allah really doesn't like people giving him a shitty name like that. :lol:

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago
Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'
He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive
He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Last edited:

Thank you for proving my point that only the truly ignorant are so stupid that they blindly follow those like Griffin around despite the fact they make blatant lies that anyone with a double digit IQ stops and goes "wait a minute...." :lol: But no. Not someone as stupid as you. So why hasn't Griffin gone to the Middle East and retrieved these people he claims are still alive? Better yet, why haven't THEY come forward and cleared their name? :lol: You ass clowns know they're dead just like everyone else does. But instead of manning up to the truth, you will cling to every aspect of the truthtard bowel movement no matter HOW stupid it makes you look.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago
Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'
He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive
He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Thank you for proving my point, you ignorant piece of trash. You take a story from September 23, 2011 and pretend like nothing has happened since that story broke and everyone just dropped a potentially earth shattering story. :lol:

Didn't I tell you the pictures came out on the 27th? Haven't you noticed not a single story has come out since then?

But since you obviously believe the BBC is a credible news source, why do you ignore this link?

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

Forum List

Back