Alex Jones

Every Alex Jones broadcast I have ever listened to is nothing but fear mongering end-of-the-world stuff. Even his advertisers use the same theme. All they do is sell product, just like everyone else.

AJ is too much for me. So is Rush Limbaugh.:lol::lol:

diamond gusset jeans, water filters and pure soap create fear in you ?
On his podcasts it's always survival seeds, the end of the US dollar and videos on his website that take 20 minutes to get to the part where they try to sell you something.

I guess some people like to live in fear everyday. Not my cup of tea.

Every Alex Jones broadcast I have ever listened to is nothing but fear mongering end-of-the-world stuff. Even his advertisers use the same theme. All they do is sell product, just like everyone else.

AJ is too much for me. So is Rush Limbaugh.:lol::lol:

On his podcasts it's always survival seeds, the end of the US dollar and videos on his website that take 20 minutes to get to the part where they try to sell you something.

yes indeed, seeds and videos examining the the present financial crisis...pure fear mongering...lol

yes indeed, seeds and videos examining the the present financial crisis...pure fear mongering...lol
You can't really be this dense. (Maybe you can) Listen to the damn background music. Doom and gloom. Haven't you ever heard "mood music" in movies?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back