Alex Jones

CHICAGO -(Dow Jones)- DuPont Co. (DD) expects to increase market share for corn and soybean seeds in North America for the third straight year in 2011, the head of the company’s seed division said Friday.
The gains by Pioneer Hi-Bred, the Iowa-based DuPont subsidiary, would continue the company’s momentum as it battles with rival Monsanto Co. (MON), which took a big chunk of Pioneer’s market share last decade. Pioneer had lost share for three straight years before its market share stabilized in 2008. It increased its corn market share by two percentage points in 2009 and three percentage points in 2010, Pioneer President Paul Schickler said in an interview.
DuPont Expects To Increase Seed Market Share For Third Straight Year | Price Gold -Gold Stocks

yes why would we want to purchase organic seed when we have DuPont Monsanto and big brother...

And what does that have to do with pretending we all have to worry about FEMA bread lines? Oh right. Absolutely nothing. Keep it up eots. There may be some shithead out there not completely convinced you're batshit crazy!

anyone operating under the delusion that it is not a good idea to insure an independent food supply if possible or that the system is so stable that food shortages could never occur is the one that is crazy

Shelves empty iTOKYO, March 14 (Reuters) -

Commuters and residents of the Japanese capital faced confusion and uncertainty on Monday over the supply of food and energy after Friday's devastating quake and tsunami which cripped a nuclear power plant.

Some store shelves were emptied and many train lines were shut down as Tokyo commuters returned to work after a weekend glued to horrific images of the extensive damage about 150 miles to the north.n Tokyo amid uncertainty

Shelves empty in Tokyo amid uncertainty - AlertNet

Shelves empty iTOKYO, March 14 (Reuters) -

Commuters and residents of the Japanese capital faced confusion and uncertainty on Monday over the supply of food and energy after Friday's devastating quake and tsunami which cripped a nuclear power plant.

Some store shelves were emptied and many train lines were shut down as Tokyo commuters returned to work after a weekend glued to horrific images of the extensive damage about 150 miles to the north.n Tokyo amid uncertainty

Shelves empty in Tokyo amid uncertainty - AlertNet

:lol: The fucking retard eots thinks DuPont is responsible for the shortages in Tokyo! :lol: Hey shitbag! Did you notice they had a 9.0 earthquake in Japan? :lol: This is priceless!

CHICAGO -(Dow Jones)- DuPont Co. (DD) expects to increase market share for corn and soybean seeds in North America for the third straight year in 2011, the head of the company’s seed division said Friday.
The gains by Pioneer Hi-Bred, the Iowa-based DuPont subsidiary, would continue the company’s momentum as it battles with rival Monsanto Co. (MON), which took a big chunk of Pioneer’s market share last decade. Pioneer had lost share for three straight years before its market share stabilized in 2008. It increased its corn market share by two percentage points in 2009 and three percentage points in 2010, Pioneer President Paul Schickler said in an interview.
DuPont Expects To Increase Seed Market Share For Third Straight Year | Price Gold -Gold Stocks

yes why would we want to purchase organic seed when we have DuPont Monsanto and big brother...

And what does that have to do with pretending we all have to worry about FEMA bread lines? Oh right. Absolutely nothing. Keep it up eots. There may be some shithead out there not completely convinced you're batshit crazy!

anyone operating under the delusion that it is not a good idea to insure an independent food supply if possible or that the system is so stable that food shortages could never occur is the one that is crazy

This is a free market, dipshit. There will always be competition. You pretending DuPont is some big boogieman out to starve us all is just hilarious, especially as you try and pretend you're not a fear monger! :lol: What a piece of shit liar!

So let's see. The piece of shit liar that says he ISN'T a fear monger has now tried to convince us there will be FEMA bread lines, DuPont will be in charge of the food supply, the earthquakes in Japan are going to lead to empty shelves and hyperinflation is going to empty the shelves.

Anyone else need convincing eots is a retard and a fear monger who obviously has no clue what a fear monger is? :lol:

:lol: Look at the fear mongers at work. BTW, Alex Jones would take anyone's money. The fact most sponsors avoid Douchebag Jones like the plague doesn't mean he is picky or has morals, neither of which is true.

Spoken like a true todie.

Case in point. A fucktard who has a hard time writing more than one sentence at a time and can't defend what he pretends to believe. And you call ME a toadie? Oh right. You're so fucking lame you can't even spell toadie right. :lol: What exactly is a todie? :lol:

Make an issue over a typo. Is that the best you got?:clap2::clap2:

Why do you always side with the killers, thieves and liars?

Case in point. A fucktard who has a hard time writing more than one sentence at a time and can't defend what he pretends to believe. And you call ME a toadie? Oh right. You're so fucking lame you can't even spell toadie right. :lol: What exactly is a todie? :lol:

I've never sided with Al Qaeda like you dishonest fucks! :lol: And I've completely trashed what you claimed was true and the best you could do was a one line comeback. Pretty pathetic there, retard.

fear is for little men such as yourself.. the sense in securing your own food supply and water reserves when possible is obvious to any rational person. I have little doubt you would be one of the first to trample over children and little old ladies to get your water or bread..because of the fearful dependent little man you are

I've never sided with Al Qaeda like you dishonest fucks! :lol: And I've completely trashed what you claimed was true and the best you could do was a one line comeback. Pretty pathetic there, retard.

In your dreams. Throwing stones and calling names are not trashing claims.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AubBU12uu0]YouTube - ‪Webster Tarpley: Al Qaeda does US dirty work in Libya‬‏[/ame]

So let's see. The piece of shit liar that says he ISN'T a fear monger has now tried to convince us there will be FEMA bread lines, DuPont will be in charge of the food supply,
Actually, it will be Monsanto with the GMO crops.
the earthquakes in Japan are going to lead to empty shelves
No, the radiation from Fukushima will lead to radioactive food that bio-accumulates in your system.
and hyperinflation is going to empty the shelves.
No. There will be plenty of food but through Hyper-Inflation you won't be able to afford it.

(Did I quote the right poster?)

So let's see. The piece of shit liar that says he ISN'T a fear monger has now tried to convince us there will be FEMA bread lines, DuPont will be in charge of the food supply,
Actually, it will be Monsanto with the GMO crops.
the earthquakes in Japan are going to lead to empty shelves
No, the radiation from Fukushima will lead to radioactive food that bio-accumulates in your system.
and hyperinflation is going to empty the shelves.
No. There will be plenty of food but through Hyper-Inflation you won't be able to afford it.

(Did I quote the right poster?)

well done...

The refreshing thing about Alex Jones is that he is not a partisan hack.

the other thing is he encourages people to not take his word for it,to check out his sources and investigate them for themselves,he is not right ALL the time,but he is telling what is far closer to the truth than the mainstream media is and he is doing what they are not,telling whats really going on around the world and not being biased about it.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is a true American patriot.

He doesn't present anything on his show that he doesn't have facts or documentation.

When I lived in Austin Texas I used to listen to him every day.

He is the real deal. :cool:

exactly.Like i said,he is doing what the mainstream media wont do,telling the truth about whats really going on in the country and in the world.Like you said in that other post of yours,pretty much everything he says is backed up by facts and documents.

Last edited:
I am completely divided about my thoughts on Alex Jones. I first heard of him through YouTubes' The Bohemian Grove Exposed. I was enthralled, and have always watched and listened to him.

He's said many things I have been skeptical of, in specific the terrorist drills in public schools simulating shootings. But I looked it up and it's correct.

He's always saying factually, correct things, but when he's in public he seems to take on this character and becomes completely unable to take serious.

I have always wondered: is he working for someone else?

I think it goes with any other news source, since he labels himself as a sort of news agency (infowars.com) is that you have to listen, but then do your own research. I do not trust Dick Cheney at all, but if he says he thinks there will be a nuclear attack inside the United States, I believe him. On the other side, I love my son, of course, but do not trust him, as I know he is a liar. I do not like much of FOX NEWS, but listen to the Judge and Lou Dobbs. Alex Jones seems to spread some disinfo (I really haven't looked too hard at it) such as Arabs owning Hollywood, when the facts seem to say that the Jews really own it. But, he did "predict" 9 11 and did bring us the Bohemian Grove, and did bring us Aaron Russo, and a a few other things. Anyone who considers a single source as an all-knowing, always correct, forever reliable source is a fool, I think. Not everyone is always going to know everything, especially about something like the world agenda, as much is done behind closed doors.

:clap2::clap2: good post.

Alex Jones is the man. Exposing one government lie after another. Why is it so hard for people to believe that 9/11 was an inside job? The U.S. government has staged false flag attacks on it's own citizens and in other countries before and has even admitted to it in declassified government documents.

When you put the magnifying glass to everything that happened on 9/11, you realize none of it adds up. The CIA and FBI were supposedly tracking the movements of the hijackers very closely up until 9/11, but on the day that they all decided to go to the airport, the CIA and FBI decided to take a nap, I guess. Then there's the non response from NORAD. And boxcutters...............2 planes, 3 buildings, the list goes on and on and on. It's all b.s.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Best post on this thread easily.Nothing else needs to be said anymore after this well thought out post.

obviously,Parrot and his fellow agents side with them because they would not get paid by their handlers if they did not.

obviously,Parrot and his fellow agents side with them because they would not get paid by their handlers if they did not.

:lol: The sycophant 9/11 isj is still trying to ingratiate himself to the biggest bunch of losers on the net. Isn't it sad he works so hard at it and STILL fails? :lol:

Funny how you defend someone who can't refute his own bullshit. Then again, he's still doing better than you! :lol:

Forum List

Back